RPGM - Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

noobzorzz

Easily best hentai rpg game i played with decent lore. Has most fetishes covered too. a lot of different items as well, would love to have stat points and talent points added to it. furthermore the dev is active and replies a lot.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LucifNero

Legit reached the futa CV scene and i absolutely loved it, i love games that explore darker fetishes like this, also the graphics are so beautiful sometimes looking too long into ur screen looks hyper realistic like if you squint your eyes a tiny bit it looks like IRL for real

I absolutely adore the futa content in this game, and the femdom in general hits right on spot, Specially the fetish choice that the body features enlarge after interaction with the protagonist

thank you so much Necropanzer for this beautiful creation
  3. 5.00 star(s)

skullossal

I have about 5 hours of playtime. Wasn't sure what to think at first: the game is a mix between the RPG Maker framework and custom CG visuals and battle sprites. My brain adapted to the combo by the time I got past the prologue and I began to enjoy the game more. The first 'common' enemy you encounter has interesting mechanics and is really well-done. The other enemies also feel unique and have good scenes. Some of the more complex combat and game play mechanics are still rough around the edges, probably because of the limitations of working in RPG maker. Still, 5/5 pretty hot and lots of fetishes. Looking forward to more content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mysorcpwns

Excellent models and sex scenes. Great for femdom enjoyers. Very active dev who responds to feedback daily. The gameplay is not linear, allowing you to travel between multiple areas and spend your time progressing however you like, whether it is leveling up, scavenging resources, or spending time with companions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

raeganomics

An awesome effort, especially for a first release! Broad number of fetishes covered, as well as an in-game fetish system. Great work on the models and animations. H-scenes occur in combat instead of on-loss. Really like how some enemies can spawn others after performing a H move. Would absolutely support this creator for this project.
    Recommended for anyone interested in femdom, giantess, or farts. Think GoC but with much, much more polish.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

iuttf2

The first build of Domination Desire: Banished is quite promising. The randomly generated mechanics allows for variety on repeat playthroughs of the same area. The content is there, though understandably limited in quantity given how new the game is. There are somewhat frequent crashes, though these are tolerable with frequent saving. The way the scenes are set up is done well, the ability to access them without a game over is an aspect that many other games don't allow. I look forward to seeing where this game goes in the future.