RPGM Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
I'm currently in a playtesting phase :] so yeah the time until release is mainly dependant on the number and severity of bugs I'll encounter. A lot of feet content. Couple of teasing scenes, lots of stomping/trampling, 2 footjobs, multiple foot worship scenes are currently done and implemented.

Yep, the antagonist is on the title screen and banner. She is a literal goddess in the world where the game is set. The distorted world dungeon is a first dungeon I've designed in the game, however it is more of a late game dungeon than anything. In the plot of the game it's considered enemy territory and will be a part of final sections of the game. It will be expanded, but there's no reason not to let it be tested as of now. The Dimensional Anomaly is it's name and it's supposed to house all of the roaming boss enemies and most of the succubi enemies in the game. It's more of a challenge dungeon where player is tasked with finding 7 switches of randomized placement to reach the treasury.

That other succubi enemy is the Succubus Manipulatrix, a type of succubi often tasked in infiltrating in disguise human courts and institution and corrupting officials, royalty and people with influence. While not being a fierce battler they can pose a challenge due to various tricks they utilize. Here's how they look in the game
View attachment 1626752
Most of her moves inflict debuffs of increase arousal. Her seduction moves are centered around feet and her huge ass.
View attachment 1626754

View attachment 1628628
She can also shrink the player and use him for some "fun". While fighting normal enemies is focusing on decreasing enemy's/enemies' health, fighting a giantess (or fighting while shrunk) focuses on evading enemy attacks and survival than dealing damage. Grabs are likely to succeed and have more severe consequences. However a shrunken player gives less power to enemies when drained.
View attachment 1626780
View attachment 1626781
View attachment 1628582

Some of you may ask: "But mr.developer, why not release the game now when so much is already done?"
The first reason is the game is currently about 2gb in size, while there are surely bigger leviathans out there (I'm looking at you Under the Witch) I don't want to put my players through downloading version 1.0123 to find out there are still bugs and you have to download the game 3 times to enjoy the content uninterrupted. Other thing is that the game is currently loading all the assets on the game start to ensure the scenes that are animated run smoothly and that's another reason the major bugs need to be squashed before release. Waiting for the game to start up for the nth time because you had to close the game for some reason is not fun.
I totally get you. One of the hazards of choosing a game as a medium is the bug fixing. No point sharing a game if it cannot run or operate as intended. I might enjoy the content but if it is a buggy mess i will be less inclined to continue playing/supporting.

The Succubus Manipulatrix is a serious contender especially for that last screenshot, goddamn. Once this goes more mainstream (within the F95 channels at least) you are going to get a lot of attention mark my words. The femdom community are a pretty loyal bunch and sometimes exceptionally generous but that caveats with the most demands I feel at times.

All I say is make the game you envision as, regardless I expect this lift off faster then any of NASA's rockets. Bug fixing dependent of course :p but don't expect to remove every bug players will do things you will not anticipate, another hazard of game development.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Succubus Manipulatrix might be my favourite amongst the enemies currently in the game tbh. Yeah, it's no use trying to find every bug. Some will surely miss me as I know "where to go"/"how to play", however I hope most of them will come up when the game is released.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I'm currently in a playtesting phase :] so yeah the time until release is mainly dependant on the number and severity of bugs I'll encounter. A lot of feet content. Couple of teasing scenes, lots of stomping/trampling, 2 footjobs, multiple foot worship scenes are currently done and implemented.

Yep, the antagonist is on the title screen and banner. She is a literal goddess in the world where the game is set. The distorted world dungeon is a first dungeon I've designed in the game, however it is more of a late game dungeon than anything. In the plot of the game it's considered enemy territory and will be a part of final sections of the game. It will be expanded, but there's no reason not to let it be tested as of now. The Dimensional Anomaly is it's name and it's supposed to house all of the roaming boss enemies and most of the succubi enemies in the game. It's more of a challenge dungeon where player is tasked with finding 7 switches of randomized placement to reach the treasury.

That other succubi enemy is the Succubus Manipulatrix, a type of succubi often tasked in infiltrating in disguise human courts and institution and corrupting officials, royalty and people with influence. While not being a fierce battler they can pose a challenge due to various tricks they utilize. Here's how they look in the game
View attachment 1626752
Most of her moves inflict debuffs of increase arousal. Her seduction moves are centered around feet and her huge ass.
View attachment 1626754

View attachment 1628628
She can also shrink the player and use him for some "fun". While fighting normal enemies is focusing on decreasing enemy's/enemies' health, fighting a giantess (or fighting while shrunk) focuses on evading enemy attacks and survival than dealing damage. Grabs are likely to succeed and have more severe consequences. However a shrunken player gives less power to enemies when drained.
View attachment 1626780
View attachment 1626781
View attachment 1628582

Some of you may ask: "But mr.developer, why not release the game now when so much is already done?"
The first reason is the game is currently about 2gb in size, while there are surely bigger leviathans out there (I'm looking at you Under the Witch) I don't want to put my players through downloading version 1.0123 to find out there are still bugs and you have to download the game 3 times to enjoy the content uninterrupted. Other thing is that the game is currently loading all the assets on the game start to ensure the scenes that are animated run smoothly and that's another reason the major bugs need to be squashed before release. Waiting for the game to start up for the nth time because you had to close the game for some reason is not fun.
some Pubic Hairs Pics 2 plz hhh

NicoPoiDuang

May 2, 2019
It's been a while, I just want to ask is this project still going? Also do you have a patreon page I can visit?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I'm currently still stuck at adjusting, bugfixing and balancing and there was more work to be done in than regard than I had anticipated. Looking at the test run saves there is roughly 2 hours of content that had to be tested. In reality it should be more for the average player, because as a dev I know where to go, what to do, how to fight certain enemies etc. I've redone some renders that I didn't like. I've also added some features No patreon yet, however I will create a page either on patreon or subscribestar some time after the first public release.

It feels really nice to finally achieve a build that I can play from start to finish without constant resetting and fixing the problematic bugs. I can safely say the release is coming this month, most probably this weekend.

And since I'm here I'll share some additional screenshots.

SCREEN27.png
SCREEN28.png SCREEN24.png

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The time has come!

I'm proud to present you with the first release of Domination Desire: Banished. I wanted to release it yesterday, but I was hit by a technical difficulty roadblock. Anyway the link is down below, so get the game while it's hot. Keep in mind that this is my first project and certainly many things could be improved upon.This release's main objective is to test the game performance on other PC and to test core gameplay features such as battle system, scenes and overall balance, so there are few story elements. I want your opinion on the game be it good or bad. There is a link to a survey in the game folder, please fill it out if you want to support the game's development. If you find a bug please post it here with a description of what has happened and a screenshot if you can. This way it'll be easier for me to fix that issue. If there's is some wild bug I missed I'll try to hotfix it in a few days or this weekend.

This time there will be no screenshots, however in the next entry of Developer blog I'll discuss what's in store for the next main release.

Link:

Last edited:

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
The time has come!

I'm proud to present you with the first release of Domination Desire: Banished. I wanted to release it yesterday, but I was hit by a technical difficulty roadblock. Anyway the link is down below, so get the game while it's hot. Keep in mind that this is my first project and certainly many things could be improved upon.This release's main objective is to test the game performance on other PC and to test core gameplay features such as battle system, scenes and overall balance, so there are few story elements. I want your opinion on the game be it good or bad. There is a link to a survey in the game folder, please fill it out if you want to support the game's development. If you find a bug please post it here with a description of what has happened and a screenshot if you can. This way it'll be easier for me to fix that issue. If there's is some wild bug I missed I'll try to hotfix it in a few days or this weekend.

This time there will be no screenshots, however in the next entry of Developer blog I'll discuss what's in store for the next main release.

Link:
mega it doesnt work can you us anonfiles olz

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
so what to do in mansion?
after sex with maid
first time meet Vampire lady in cell but game thinks we already know each other
game crashed in one room

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I've updated my post with additional ************* mirror as per requests. Since I've received information about totally random crashes, I'll remind you to save your game often. These crashes are really concerning to me beause they did not occur when testing the game in the editor. So possibly there is an issue with the deployment of the game.

so what to do in mansion?
after sex with maid
first time meet Vampire lady in cell but game thinks we already know each other
game crashed in one room
Try resting at home and re-enter the mansion to make the maid come back.
Regarding the vampire could you elaborate more? Was there a intro scene with the corpse? Did you receive a quest from her?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I've updated my post with additional ************* mirror as per requests. Since I've received information about totally random crashes, I'll remind you to save your game often. These crashes are really concerning to me beause they did not occur when testing the game in the editor. So possibly there is an issue with the deployment of the game.

Try resting at home and re-enter the mansion to make the maid come back.
Regarding the vampire could you elaborate more? Was there a intro scene with the corpse? Did you receive a quest from her?
first visit to vampire and no intro, talk options open and yes her quest received, but second visit and intro scene

papey

Sep 7, 2017
that succubus manipulatrix and the strong red succubus with crystals in the ruins really push all the buttons, great first release!

although it seems impossible to break free from manipulatrix's giantess spear bind

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
The time has come!

Link:
A really bad game-crushing bug appears when you're fighting the three legions in the first dungeon!! I can send you some more details if you want but it's pretty obvious

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
A really bad game-crushing bug appears when you're fighting the three legions in the first dungeon!! I can send you some more details if you want but it's pretty obvious
No need for details, I've caught that on my own, but I'll hold off with releasing another version until I fix the issue with random crashes. Anyway that's what happens when you make last second changes and don't test them .

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Ok, I think I've fixed the crashes however due to random nature of the issue I'll need some testing. Also fixed some bugs along the way. There's a changelog below. From what I've tested the crashes should be gone, however if something pops up please let me know. Here's a link: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo and papey

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
How did you get the noemi scene i can find it
If you finished her quest, go rest at your home through the portal. After that go back to the Obscure Mansion for a suprise. From that point it'll be easy to find the scene.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes