VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

Gregor2020

Apr 21, 2020
This is an excellent female domination game. I hope the creator continue to build new levels to this game. If someone would like to support the creator, please, visit Patreon at

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
any news about this game?
Last Patreon post on 23 Aug.

Hi guys,

after a well deserved vacation, i'm going to resume the production of the game in september :)

I'm putting the billing on pause again in September as I'm not sure how fast I can progress. My work has taken up a lot of my time in the last few months, but I hope to be able to give you more news on my progress very soon.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned!

Sp0ntex

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Last Patreon post on 23 Aug.

Hi guys,

after a well deserved vacation, i'm going to resume the production of the game in september :)

I'm putting the billing on pause again in September as I'm not sure how fast I can progress. My work has taken up a lot of my time in the last few months, but I hope to be able to give you more news on my progress very soon.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned!

Sp0ntex
What't the newest update on Patreon?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
What't the newest update on Patreon?

Hi guys!
I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that.
I wanted to give you some news about the development of the next version. I made some progress in September, finishing writing the script for the 6th and 7th scene and moving forward with the renders.
Since I had a busy schedule in October, I wasn't able to work on the game as much as I would have liked, so I put the billing on hold, as usual.
I hope to be able to release the next version in January, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
See you soon and stay safe.
Sp0nt3x