VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hello there,

Training school hd vdef3 rognee.png

I am currently working on Domina School, a video game related to female domination.

I am creating this thread to post news and images about the game. At first sight it looks like to me that everyone here is posting demo or full video games, but I think it's nice to have a bit of support during the development stage :)

I will update my post as soon as possible to share with you more content and information about the game.

I also have a Patreon page, check here if you consider supporting me, it could help to improve the game, and I will post exclusive content on it :

The story :

Expelled from your current school, you are faced with the harsh reality: your life is falling apart. Indeed, it is common knowledge that the school administration only grants students three attempts. After 3 failures, it is impossible to re-enter the school system. How did you come to this point? You were not the most conscientious student, but you never thought it could happen to you...

Dishonored and ashamed, your family rejects you, and you find yourself without resources, without any diploma, obliged to find a precarious job in order to feed yourself, and without any vision for the future. You had big plans... everything has really gone wrong... Little by little you get used to the idea that your life will never be what it should have been, this idea makes you deeply sad.

Until one day a glimmer of hope finally appears. By a happy coincidence, you hear about a school, a private institution, which would have obtained the right to educate students who have failed more than 3 times. You don't believe your ears, how is it possible? The opportunity is too good, you must absolutely join this school, whatever it costs. This time failure is not an option.

However, you will slowly discover that in order to get your ticket to a future full of opportunities, you may have to give up both your free will and your dignity...

The game itself :

The player will have to succeed in graduating. To do so, he will have to pass his exams, but also obtain the favors of the apprentice dominas, and pay his rent as well as the school fees.

Many fetish practices will be proposed, the player will be able most of the time to choose if he wants to stay in a "soft" mode or choose to go for a "harder" domination. The practices (and play) will get harder and harder as the year goes by, as the apprentices become more experienced.

Here some renders :

Strapon_Ryoko_full.png Bderoom_bondage.png Directrice recrute (sans focale non finie).png Main menu.PNG Load menu.PNG David_sexpos1_jour.png denoiser_mirroir_MC_jour1.png denoiser_lac_kissing_de_loin_releve_la_tete.png

Last edited:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
just a few pictures below for those who haven't seen them yet. I'm going to spend some time on the script this week, so I won't have a lot of images to share with you. No worries, I'll be back to show you some more very soon :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Looks very promising. Nice and appealing concept, good renders. I will make sure to play your game as soon as it's out. New femdom games are always welcome and your concept seems to be a lot of fun. (I hope a lot of forced scenes and cunnilingus/facesitting :p) I'm definitely hyped to see what to come. Do you have any idea when the initial game version might be released?

I really hope you will continue this game for a very long time and even finish it, because I already know I will love it. :love:

Reactions: Sp0nt3x

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hey! Thanks for your messages! I'm very glad you like it. I do my best to make a good quality game.

I've just invested in new hardware, so I should be able to do better, and more importantly, faster. The renderings I posted above took several hours to get done, so it was important that I could significantly speed up the pace.

About your question bulifun: it's hard to say at the moment, but I should have a better idea of how long it will take when I finalize the script. For now my main goal is to release a first playable demo (which would be chapter 1 of the story), I hope to be able to do it by the end of the year :)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Renders are looking good and love femdom. So really looking forward to your first release.

Concerning Patreon I would suggest you start with lower prices on your tier list for now. 1,2,5 to 10.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
The story matters, yet the OP hasn't introduced it yet.
It will be more interesting to explain how fedom school works in modern civilization.
Or unless it's just consensual adult bdsm play.

Reactions: Sp0nt3x

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Renders are looking good and love femdom. So really looking forward to your first release.

Concerning Patreon I would suggest you start with lower prices on your tier list for now. 1,2,5 to 10.
Thank you:)
About Patreon I will take a look at it, I haven't watched much of what's being done elsewhere yet :)

The story matters, yet the OP hasn't introduced it yet.
It will be more interesting to explain how fedom school works in modern civilization.
Or unless it's just consensual adult bdsm play.
I agree, the story in a game is very important to me too :)

I will edit my initial post on a regular basis to give you more information about the game. Concerning the story, this will be the case soon.

Last edited:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Juste a little message to let you know that i updated my thread ;)
You have now more information about the game above.

In addition, here is a new image. The school principal is looking for new students, she looks forward to your application ;)

Directrice recrute (sans focale non finie).png

More content soon I hope, I keep you tuned!

See you

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I'm sure this will turn out to be an amazing project! I only really care about femdom games, and it's especially nice to see that you have included femdom bondage! And the graphics are truly marvelous, honestly.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Very interesting, but you should propose more gentle and loving femdom options and not just humiliation and degradation.
I will, but it will depend the dominas, some will be more gentle than others, don't judge a book by it's cover :)

I would like in the long run a system of "choice" of dominas that will depend on the preferences of the player (gentle femdom or not), to be honest I would like many more things, but to start I have to stay within the limits of what is possible, so I will concentrate on a few dominas with their own characterictics.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hello everyone!

Some news about the game : This week, I've been working on the game menus, it's still in progress but here are a few pictures of what the main menu should look like, I hope you'll like it. Of course the work on the renderings is continuing, but since it's taking a while I'm also working on other topics in parallel.

Otherwise I still aim to be able to release a short demo by the end of December or in January if I don't encounter any major issue, I'll keep you posted :)

Main menu.PNG Load menu.PNG

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I will, but it will depend the dominas, some will be more gentle than others, don't judge a book by it's cover :)

I would like in the long run a system of "choice" of dominas that will depend on the preferences of the player (gentle femdom or not), to be honest I would like many more things, but to start I have to stay within the limits of what is possible, so I will concentrate on a few dominas with their own characterictics.
Making humiliation (and stuff like the cock cages) avoidable would be much appreciated. Most femdom on this site focuses on that aspect of femdom and the other stuff gets left behind. Oh and also is it gonna be sandbox?

Looking forward to try your game. Best wishes.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Making humiliation (and stuff like the cock cages) avoidable would be much appreciated. Most femdom on this site focuses on that aspect of femdom and the other stuff gets left behind. Oh and also is it gonna be sandbox?

Looking forward to try your game. Best wishes.
There will be sandbox elements, but it won't be a pure sandbox game.

All your messages make me think that it might be interesting to insert a button in the main menu to choose the type of game you want: "soft or hard". I'll see if it's possible.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
There will be sandbox elements, but it won't be a pure sandbox game.

All your messages make me think that it might be interesting to insert a button in the main menu to choose the type of game you want: "soft or hard". I'll see if it's possible.
I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't know how practical that would be for you, considering different branches and what not. What I always asked myself is why do devs don't just include a skip sex scene button. Seems much easier from a technical pov and would make me personally happy.

Reactions: Ianuda and Sp0nt3x

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't know how practical that would be for you, considering different branches and what not. What I always asked myself is why do devs don't just include a skip sex scene button. Seems much easier from a technical pov and would make me personally happy.
I will start with that then :)
Thanks for your feedback btw, it's a good thing I posted on this forum.

About the choice thing it will not be for tomorrow, but I think i can make it happen when I will be more advanced in the game development.