VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
I had the same thought about this scene. Would expand it to cover more fetishes, would add foot fetish and body odor btw ;P , so that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and I liked your game so far. You can clearly see that you have passion for your game and invested a lot of time in it. I also like the slower build up. Would have liked though, if there would be an option to
Thank you!

I hope I will get as much nice comments for the public release!
About your last spoiler :

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Nice first release! Decided to support on a patreon to play it early and glad I did. I like how the game actually has a story and not just a bunch of femdom scenes and it was longer than I expected which is always a good thing.

I encountered a few error messages (one at the house when clicking on a wall decoration and a couple during dialogue sequences) but was able to proceed past them luckily so no big deal.

Only one I couldn't get past was right at the end of the playthrough. Once I get to the end of the version dialogue the game freezes and I have to close it. Not so bad though given that it was the end of it just a bit inconvenient when trying to reload old saves to pick different choices.

Looking forward to the completion of this game (and foot domination scenes of course). Keep up the good work.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Nice first release! Decided to support on a patreon to play it early and glad I did. I like how the game actually has a story and not just a bunch of femdom scenes and it was longer than I expected which is always a good thing.

I encountered a few error messages (one at the house when clicking on a wall decoration and a couple during dialogue sequences) but was able to proceed past them luckily so no big deal.

Only one I couldn't get past was right at the end of the playthrough. Once I get to the end of the version dialogue the game freezes and I have to close it. Not so bad though given that it was the end of it just a bit inconvenient when trying to reload old saves to pick different choices.

Looking forward to the completion of this game (and foot domination scenes of course). Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your message :D
I keep correcting some error messages and improving the game through patrons feedback. You are welcome to join us on discord if you want. I can't reproduce this last error you mention for now, I will ask the others if they have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: radcito

lovesbinds

Aug 27, 2019
Does the current version released today, end at the first request to check email?
The roommate's computer is inaccessible, my phone doesn't seem to have an email option, and I wasn't able to find another computer in the house (or an option to convince my roommate to let me use his). I'm already at a dead end before any content other than Allison's BJ scene.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Does the current version released today, end at the first request to check email?
The roommate's computer is inaccessible, my phone doesn't seem to have an email option, and I wasn't able to find another computer in the house (or an option to convince my roommate to let me use his). I'm already at a dead end before any content other than Allison's BJ scene.
You have another room on the right with a laptop. I didn't found the door immediately either. Its the closest to "you" (your PC's monitor), on the right, in the shadows. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Sp0nt3x and Kukuok