VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Your game looks promising and renders look nice and I can't wait for demo. I have a few questions though.
Will it contain stuff like ntr or sissification? Also will the MC ever be able to break the chains, reverse the roles and be dominant one like fe. Estate Dominate promises or will he be dominated for the whole game?

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi !

There will be some ntr and sissification yes, but it will be possible to skip the ntr and avoid sissification (at least most of it).

The MC will be dominated for most of the game, I don't foresee a whole maledom path at the moment, but there will be scenes where the player will be able to rebel, at its own risk however :sneaky:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Sp0nt3x
Your lighting is amazing. How the heck do you manage to make the wooden floor look so realistic?

They're imported scenes from Daz, obviously, but your lighting is miles above most other 3D games.

Color me impressed! :eek:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Thank you :D
I try to make each scene as realistic as possible, it takes time but it's nice to see that people like the renderings.

About the release : For those who didn't see it on my Patreon I delayed the release of the game to the end of February to give me enough time to do the last finishing touches I want to do.

I will also need an english proofreader, if someone is interested to help me on this, you can send me a private message ;)

Take care!

Reactions: kossk

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
How is the development going thus far? Any ETA on the demo release yet? :)
Hey!

The public release will be on the 7th :)
It will be a bit earlier for my Patron, who are crazy enough to support me when they haven't even played the game yet :LOL:

I'm very excited and I hope you'll all like it, even if it's only a demo at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am still looking for a proofreader. I will release the game anyway but if someone wants to help me improving the translation a little bit he/she is welcome :)

Have a good week end everyone!
In Femdom we trust!

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Hey!

The public release will be on the 7th :)
It will be a bit earlier for my Patron, who are crazy enough to support me when they haven't even played the game yet :LOL:

I'm very excited and I hope you'll all like it, even if it's only a demo at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am still looking for a proofreader. I will release the game anyway but if someone wants to help me improving the translation a little bit he/she is welcome :)

Have a good week end everyone!
In Femdom we trust!
That's amazing! Be sure to notify us when the release is out for patreons. I never become a patreon before there is a decent proof of concept, but when the demo releases i'll probably take the step. I'm sure there are others thinking the same here aswell :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sp0nt3x and bulifun

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hey everyone!

The demo is now available for my Patrons on my Patreon page :D
All those who want to join us are more than welcome!

As I said, the public release will be on the 7th. I will post it on F95 too in the game section, I will reach you if I ned some help DarkWolf thanks, I haven't looked closely at how to do it yet :)

I hope you are all having a great week!
Talk to you soon

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey everyone!

The demo is now available for my Patrons on my Patreon page :D
All those who want to join us are more than welcome!

As I said, the public release will be on the 7th. I will post it on F95 too in the game section, I will reach you if I ned some help DarkWolf thanks, I haven't looked closely at how to do it yet :)

I hope you are all having a great week!
Talk to you soon
I've just finished playing and I thought that I'll share my thoughts here since on the Patreon I can't hide spoilers.

So:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I had the same thought about this scene. Would expand it to cover more fetishes, would add foot fetish and body odor btw ;P , so that

Oh and I liked your game so far. You can clearly see that you have passion for your game and invested a lot of time in it. I also like the slower build up. Would have liked though, if there would be an option to