5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Hey. Thanks for your comments. I have now adjusted everything.

1. I removed the popup mechanics completely. That was from a pretty outdated version anyway and I find that feature unnecessary.
  2. I have left the UI buttons as they are. They are not a relevant point of the game and only have a legitimacy in the sense of the skip or back function. However, I have highlighted the names of the characters with a border.
  3. I moved the quest bubble of the nun to the right place. I noticed that I forgot to write a line and the bubble appeared too early.

Thanks again! The changes will either come out with a hotfix or with the next patch. :giggle:
Hello there. It's my pleasure to play it :p

I haven't yet complete my playthrough for this version as well as my report.
So here's some more:

1. Text overlap when loading a saved game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Interactive map locations lost their names. 0.13 on the left
3. Some in-game windows can be only closed by clicking the X. Other ones can be closed by misclicking on the empty space within the window, like Salesman's invertory.
4. Choosing "Leave" in Valeria's dialogue on the street makes you appear in the tavern. "That's enough" does the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GuidanceGames

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hello.

I didn't try the first version of the game but what we have now is interesting.

The worldbuilding is already significant and coherent.
The characters are numerous and varied.
The story is well thought and pleasant.
The art is well done and original so congratulations.

I played the game more for the story than the lewd content so I may have missed some.

The quests were amusing though there should be a message when they are finished (for example, I realized I had given the sign board and the knives after checking the inventory). Speaking of it, if there's too much items inside, we can't see what is at the bottom since there's no option to go down (yeah, I did all the quests at the same time so I was full).

After talking to sister Anna the first time, the 3 exclamation marks appeared even though there's no quest yet for her.

I wouldn't have found the mine if I didn't read this thread. It isn't easy to find it behind those leaves. Idem for the trapdoor of the ceiling (I didn't use it but everything that is useful should attract the attention of the player or it just means I'm not attentive enough though usually I'm good at finding secrets in games).

I wasn't expecting the tax colector to work like this. She was annoying and I had to start a new game to have enough to be less bothered. Also are there already consequences for the inspection?

The flags of the white tower and the farm shouldn't be clickable before having any utility. I tried many times at the start wondering why it was available and I wasn't able to go there.

The first time we talk to Lilian, she says to search for ingredients ourselves since the salesman is expensive. Though outside iron ore, we can't do much.

Is hunting a one time activity with Aurelio for the quest or will we be able to continue hunting in the future? I ask that because everytime I go to the shop searching for Aurelio, I can only encounter Valeria.

Does the chest in the forge have an utility yet?

If we have just the right number of iron, we can't craft anything with the anvil (for example, if we have 3 irons, we can't make horseshoes but dishes collection is ok). Apparently, we need x+1 for it to work.

I know it's not the focus of the game but you should add images for each action (there's nothing while taking a bath, sleeping or mining).

The bath should be available after waitressing for the entire day since it's useless to wash yourself when you wake up.

We should stay on the menu of the kiln after processing or crafting since you process then craft so it's useless to have to click on the kiln a 2nd time.

Some sentences don't correspond to the right protagonist (I've seen it especially with Lilian).

The animation was good but lacked colors. I don't know it's possible for you yet since it's something new but I wanted to let you know.

Good continuation. Curious about what happens next.

Edit : forgot something
Oh wow. That's a lot.
Thanks for taking the time to write it down in detail. :)

• Some things I have already adjusted, the others will come only with time, something like pictures of the individual actions such as bathing, sleeping, crafting, etc..
  • There is no significant role of the chest in the game yet. Currently, the chest gives only a few random items. But there is already something planned for it.
  • You can stop the taxes. You need negative karma. "Ask" Valeria how to get it.
  • Hunting will become a regular event later. At the moment it is still something unique. I' m still working out what I can do to make it the most exciting.
  • I love the point about bathing! You're right, it will definitely make more sense.
  • I decided to wait and see about the animations, since I didn't know if it would be well received or not. As most people like it, I will make the animations even better.

I'm glad you liked the game. :giggle:

Reactions: Roke69 and Oliz82
Nov 24, 2017
GuidanceGames

Great update, the quest log is fantastic. Maybe now I'll finally be able to progress in the game or at least know if I'm being stopped by a potential bug instead of just not knowing what to do next. :) Haven't had much time to play the new version yet, but so far it's fantastic.

Again, thank you greatly for adding a quest log.

• Red Heart

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey hey.

I have bad news and good news.
Unfortunately, after several years my love has left me and that hurts a lot, but I do not want to fall into a depression so I try to invest my free time in the game to distract myself. That was the bad news.

The good news.
I bought the Spine2D with the money I saved from the patreons and I will add some new animations to the game in the future. Currently, I am working on my FIX checklist. Out of 15 points, 4 are already done. Afterward, the story will be written and the drawings will be created.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Roke69 and monk_56

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Hey hey.

Unfortunately, after several years my love has left me and that hurts a lot, but I do not want to fall into a depression so I try to invest my free time in the game to distract myself. That was the bad news.
Don't neglect yourself mate. Spend some time processing that shit. Your situation is not easy.

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
I think i found a bug. I'm doing the mission "Sorceress" and i have to find grave roses but i don't know where i can look them for. I tried at the graveyard but gravedigger is missing. I found a clue that sister Anna can help but i can't talk to her becasue she has a serious conversation with mother Beatrice. Can anyone help me with that? What should i do?

I should add, that when i press on the door at the graveyard it ends with "Where is he? Maybe i should look around here" and when i click on Crypt nothing happens....

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I think i found a bug. I'm doing the mission "Sorceress" and i have to find grave roses but i don't know where i can look them for. I tried at the graveyard but gravedigger is missing. I found a clue that sister Anna can help but i can't talk to her becasue she has a serious conversation with mother Beatrice. Can anyone help me with that? What should i do?

I should add, that when i press on the door at the graveyard it ends with "Where is he? Maybe i should look around here" and when i click on Crypt nothing happens....
Have you run into the girl thief at the Grave Yard yet? Try the window ( bottom level left side) It mentions something about noise and a girl thief pops out and there is an event ( sometimes you have to try the window a couple times). After that you should be able to find the roses at Grave Yard after you go back into town ( can't remember if you talk to Lili then the Nun or just the Nun - but you have to trigger the thief scene first).

or you may have found a bug.

Good luck/.

krak13

Nov 26, 2020
Have you run into the girl thief at the Grave Yard yet? Try the window ( bottom level left side) It mentions something about noise and a girl thief pops out and there is an event ( sometimes you have to try the window a couple times). After that you should be able to find the roses at Grave Yard after you go back into town ( can't remember if you talk to Lili then the Nun or just the Nun - but you have to trigger the thief scene first).

or you may have found a bug.

Good luck/.
oh man, thank u... i couldn't find that window xD i clicked like random places at the graveyard but i didnt hit that window, thanks again

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021

Thanks for the tip. I will mark it also with a bubble so that it does not happen to anyone else in the future.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Downloaded the game little while ago, finally did a playthrough. And I have to say I loved it! I was a bit disappointed by the depth, pun intended, of sexual content. But early version of a game on here being this way is nothing new, and the art is still gorgeous so it just makes me more excited for what is to come!

I do however have a contribution to make in regards to bugs.
Hopefully this hasnt been mentioned yet, sorry but I am too lazy to check. xD
But let me tell you about how I found the Cave. One day as I was trying to explore the few locations and starting to try and figure out how to get some ore, since I need it for the crafts. The Event with the Older Nun happened! Which, didnt make any sense because I havent even opened the Cave yet! At which point I knew that I can come back there the next day (I was tired) and I did indeed open the cave and finally started making progress in forging.

On a side note I loved that even though I was being paid the same (plus the quality bonus), the item descriptor kept changing. Gave me an extra sense of the Blacksmith getting better at it, as time went on.

EDIT: P.S. - Cant Wait for 1.4!

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hey hey.

The good news.
I bought the Spine2D with the money I saved from the patreons and I will add some new animations to the game in the future. Currently, I am working on my FIX checklist. Out of 15 points, 4 are already done. Afterward, the story will be written and the drawings will be created.
Na den!, I trust you are feeling better, not sure if where you are in the world, from here, please accept my merriest xmas wishes, and a happier and prosperous new year!!. I hope we can carry on seeing your superb work in the near future.

If I may, I would also like to add that you come into this world on your own, dont be down because the person you choose to stay with does not repay back same way, that person was an extra, not the essential requirement, which is be yourself, therefore stray true to who you are, not changing one thing about it, who ever wants to stick to you, has to do it with the good and the bad things. No one is perfect, we are perfectly imperfect, so be proud of you and what you do. Not many got this far.

Finally, from a machine point of view, emotions are just simple levels of different things in your blood, you can add more serotonin and see the brighter thing by masturbating, at least once a day, your bladder and your prostate will thank you, that is if you are a man, if you are a woman, well is different equipment, but still same effect.

Then, from a more selfish point of view, if you make enough money, you can have a different partner everyday that will do what you say :) at the end of the day, no one knows how to make you happy more than you.

Cheers.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Na den!, I trust you are feeling better, not sure if where you are in the world, from here, please accept my merriest xmas wishes, and a happier and prosperous new year!!. I hope we can carry on seeing your superb work in the near future.

If I may, I would also like to add that you come into this world on your own, dont be down because the person you choose to stay with does not repay back same way, that person was an extra, not the essential requirement, which is be yourself, therefore stray true to who you are, not changing one thing about it, who ever wants to stick to you, has to do it with the good and the bad things. No one is perfect, we are perfectly imperfect, so be proud of you and what you do. Not many got this far.

Finally, from a machine point of view, emotions are just simple levels of different things in your blood, you can add more serotonin and see the brighter thing by masturbating, at least once a day, your bladder and your prostate will thank you, that is if you are a man, if you are a woman, well is different equipment, but still same effect.

Then, from a more selfish point of view, if you make enough money, you can have a different partner everyday that will do what you say :) at the end of the day, no one knows how to make you happy more than you.

Cheers.

Wow.
Many thanks for sharing these words. I have to admit I had quite some problems getting out of this situation. I have tried a lot not to fall into depression and some people have helped me a lot. Finally, I'm back to the point where I can focus on the things I really enjoy and this game is one of them. Thanks to everyone who supports me, no matter what type of support it is.
There is one more or less good message. There are two new characters coming into the game with the new update as well as some artworks I have prepared for you in the last time. I'm sorry I couldn't do a full update but unfortunately, I wasn't able to concentrate enough to keep the update to a good standard.

I wish you all happy holidays and you will soon see new stuff from me :)

Thanks a lot again to all of you.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey hey :)

Even if the last two months were the most difficult in my life, I have not stopped working on the project.

• During the last months, I was informed by you about some bugs in the game and I did everything to fix them as well as I could.
  • I also decided to implement two more characters into the game, which I will introduce soon.
  • Also, I've been in contact with a comic actress for a few weeks now and we're currently working on a crossover of her characters in my game. This will be great!!!
Last but not least, as the title already says, I finally managed to redesign the homepage of the game You can see the current process of the game there visually, and also I will post public news there.

Thanks to all of you who believe in the project and support me !!!!!!! <3

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Dang this game is great!!
indeed, pitty it is just turned like almost every other into a slow money milking game.....hey! just my opinion based on the progression of public releasing and comments from author, altough we are currently leaving difficult times, so it is understood that delays between releases are expected.
Havind said that, putting a public tracker, so people can see what you do on a monthly basis, gives people a tool to measure your monthly progression, thus seeing your output, and an excuse to stop supporting if your output decreases.
again...my opinion.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes