5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
After I use this, I can't access the town anymore? Anyone else had this issue?
Hey hey. Have you tried this ?

- If you are stuck in the forge and can't get any further, please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again. (I am working on solving the problem)
- If you are quickly thrown back into the forge from any place after an event (only if it is not part of the event itself), please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again. (I am working on solving the problem)

If this does not help then write me a DM. We can look for a solution together.:)

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey everyone.
There is a new survey on Patreon. This time it's about the animations. So, please vote.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
0.1.3 Little Flaws
1. Default language output shows German words when set to English.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. UI text needs a highlight or a border.
3. It indicates that the nun has something for me. But when I click, there's only the option to leave her alone. (1-3-LT1.save)

Last edited:
Reactions: GuidanceGames

Deleted member 5851

Nov 9, 2016
Hey hey. Have you tried this ?

- If you are stuck in the forge and can't get any further, please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again. (I am working on solving the problem)
- If you are quickly thrown back into the forge from any place after an event (only if it is not part of the event itself), please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again. (I am working on solving the problem)

If this does not help then write me a DM. We can look for a solution together.:)
Fixed it! Thanks man! Keep up the good work

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even though the sex animation for the magician still not finish it was still pretty hot and it run very smoothly, still playing because had to start over but this game still worth a whole replay again. Truly a good game, can't wait for the next update

• Red Heart

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
"do me a favor" it's called. And the very first quest I complete, the main character decides to blackmail the customer. That's not how favors work.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I also seem to be stuck with the nun. She has signs above her head but I can only leave her alone.
I got stuck with the quest at first until I remembered you would need to trigger an event where MC need to go to the cemetery. I won't spoil too much if you are a new player but that was the hint

• Red Heart

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hello favour lovers !

For now I've taken care of some minor script bugs that I've noticed. Currently there doesn't seem to be any extreme unknown bugs in the game so I'm going right ahead with the new update.
What will you expect in the next update.

In any case.
  • The introduction of real love. Blacksmith will be finally teached by Lili in the way of love. I want to do that very detailed. Accordingly, the story part will probably be a bit poor. But honestly, who wants story in such a game.
  • What you can look forward to are various animations that present the action in all its glory and some pictures.
Maybe, if I get ahead quickly.
  • More story progress regarding the statue and the gothic lady at the cemetery.
  • More filler pictures. I want to support the text passages and actions with more pictures so that you always have something to look at.
  • Introduction of gallery and the post in the game. "An unknown person writes blacksmith recently exciting stories". It would be a pity if you would not notice.
  • Extended actions with the hunter's wife. Yes I would like to add another conversation branch, besides the "blackmail" one. But don't be disappointed. The hunter's wife may not be quite the romantic type of woman.
I appreciate any kind of support and wish you all a lot of fun playing this game.
Do me a favour, stay tuned.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
0.1.3 Little Flaws
1. Default language output shows German words when set to English.
2. UI text needs a highlight or a border.
3. It indicates that the nun has something for me. But when I click, there's only the option to leave her alone. (1-3-LT1.save)
Hey. Thanks for your comments. I have now adjusted everything.

1. I removed the popup mechanics completely. That was from a pretty outdated version anyway and I find that feature unnecessary.
  2. I have left the UI buttons as they are. They are not a relevant point of the game and only have a legitimacy in the sense of the skip or back function. However, I have highlighted the names of the characters with a border.
  3. I moved the quest bubble of the nun to the right place. I noticed that I forgot to write a line and the bubble appeared too early.

Thanks again! The changes will either come out with a hotfix or with the next patch. :giggle:

Reactions: Hentagram

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I didn't try the first version of the game but what we have now is interesting.

The worldbuilding is already significant and coherent.
The characters are numerous and varied.
The story is well thought and pleasant.
The art is well done and original so congratulations.

I played the game more for the story than the lewd content so I may have missed some.

The quests were amusing though there should be a message when they are finished (for example, I realized I had given the sign board and the knives after checking the inventory). Speaking of it, if there's too much items inside, we can't see what is at the bottom since there's no option to go down (yeah, I did all the quests at the same time so I was full).

After talking to sister Anna the first time, the 3 exclamation marks appeared even though there's no quest yet for her.

I wouldn't have found the mine if I didn't read this thread. It isn't easy to find it behind those leaves. Idem for the trapdoor of the ceiling (I didn't use it but everything that is useful should attract the attention of the player or it just means I'm not attentive enough though usually I'm good at finding secrets in games).

I wasn't expecting the tax colector to work like this. She was annoying and I had to start a new game to have enough to be less bothered. Also are there already consequences for the inspection?

The flags of the white tower and the farm shouldn't be clickable before having any utility. I tried many times at the start wondering why it was available and I wasn't able to go there.

The first time we talk to Lilian, she says to search for ingredients ourselves since the salesman is expensive. Though outside iron ore, we can't do much.

Is hunting a one time activity with Aurelio for the quest or will we be able to continue hunting in the future? I ask that because everytime I go to the shop searching for Aurelio, I can only encounter Valeria.

Does the chest in the forge have an utility yet?

If we have just the right number of iron, we can't craft anything with the anvil (for example, if we have 3 irons, we can't make horseshoes but dishes collection is ok). Apparently, we need x+1 for it to work.

I know it's not the focus of the game but you should add images for each action (there's nothing while taking a bath, sleeping or mining).

The bath should be available after waitressing for the entire day since it's useless to wash yourself when you wake up.

We should stay on the menu of the kiln after processing or crafting since you process then craft so it's useless to have to click on the kiln a 2nd time.

Some sentences don't correspond to the right protagonist (I've seen it especially with Lilian).

The animation was good but lacked colors. I don't know it's possible for you yet since it's something new but I wanted to let you know.

Good continuation. Curious about what happens next.

Edit : forgot something

Last edited:
  • Love
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes