1. 5.00 star(s)

eljuanan

Overall a great came:

Pros:
    -Excellent art
    -Funny as fuck story
    -Good characters
    -Whats implemented is well implemented.
    -Kinks: sister, cucking (other man), nuns, hidden sex, candid girls not noticing you cumming in them..... Shit, I wasn't expecting that.

Contras:
    -Not finished
    -Is the kind of game where you can lose scenes depending on your actions. I prefer those were you eventually can get all even if you have to do more work.
    -Abandoned
    -Some grind (not too much) but afterward I discovered the possibility of using cheats implemented ingame.

Really, it is a shame de developer abandoned this project at such early stage, the game was promising. Anyways it is worth playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bubilonka

Pretty good game, it has pretty good story with awesome art following it congrats to the dev. The story for now is short but really gets you excited about the future of the game. Like i said the art is awesome no doubt about that the English is pretty good at least for me (im not native speaker).
    The world inside is really big and it has a lot potential and a lot of things to be implemented in future. I love teasing and this game really gets me hard everytime i replay it :p . The story is unique and really fascinating..
    Im excited about the game and i highly recommend for everyone to try :) who hasnt played it yet!! Five star from me!!!
    Sorry for my English lads