FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game is definitely underrated, but I guess that's pretty natural, since there isn't much story yet. Each update is maybe an hour or so, maybe less of gameplay. Though I still enjoy all the art.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Ok, i'm looking in the save files folder and it says i have several auto saves, is there a way for me to load one of these? i'm asking cause i made a bunch of saves trying to get the gin prayers right, and didnt realize that i needed to get a lower number to win, and all my save slots are at points where i cant fix it, so i'll have to restart completely to put this assheaded fishman in his place
The auto saves should be named auto-#-LT1.save right? Just rename it to 1-#-LT1.save. Make sure the # in the renamed save is between 1-3.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
It is a shame how most parody games are such low quality. I am still hoping that there one day will be a good DragonBall or Naruto parody game on a level comparable to FET...

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What are the console commands for this game?
The ones that you will most likely use are:
Powerlevel - its god ki
Ki_Control - self explanatory
Power - 1 is mind control and 2 is summoning
H = u'name' - changes your name

Btw for anyone not being able to summon Videl even with summoning ability use
VidelAffection = 1

For some reason on my first save it was set to 5.

Last edited:

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
It is a shame how most parody games are such low quality. I am still hoping that there one day will be a good DragonBall or Naruto parody game on a level comparable to FET...
Thats just like, your opinion. I'm loving this game and i think its even better than FET. But again, thats just MY opinion.

Reactions: AnonF21

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dragon Ball Infinity v0.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: tsunami3000

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Game is definitely underrated, but I guess that's pretty natural, since there isn't much story yet. Each update is maybe an hour or so, maybe less of gameplay. Though I still enjoy all the art.
My issue with it is you have to grind like a motherfucker just to get anywhere.

That Naruto game that's making the rounds has potential if it can work out its issues.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
The ones that you will most likely use are:
Powerlevel - its god ki
Ki_Control - self explanatory
Power - 1 is mind control and 2 is summoning
H = u'name' - changes your name

Btw for anyone not being able to summon Videl even with summoning ability use
VidelAffection = 1

For some reason on my first save it was set to 5.
None of these commands work in a NG for some reason.

Neither Ki_Control or Powerleve

Reactions: afallenleaf

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
wth i get the mortal thing higher or the same one the bet with gin but it says i failed
same. i got it to 1.4 and he just trash talks me. maybe lower is better?
also, has anyone been able to use their special power even once? I went mind control and it seems to be useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
I can see there have been a lot of character added, but is there any actual content for them or it's only for vados and the princess ?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I can see there have been a lot of character added, but is there any actual content for them or it's only for vados and the princess ?
If you mean as a whole, yes, there's content for 18 and Bulma.

Unrelated to that, is there a changelog for 0.6?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
how can i access console commands on this games? i'm new in this thing and quite lost
In "Dragon_Ball_Infinity-0.6-win\renpy\common"
There is file named "00console.rpy"
You just need to change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" with any text editor.
Shift + O opens console.

Or you can just get UnRen.bat, its even on this site.

None of these commands work in a NG for some reason.
Neither Ki_Control or Powerleve
They work fine in 0.6 on windows. Ki_Control = 1000 set it to 1000, Power = 2 changed power from mind control to summoning.

wth i get the mortal thing higher or the same one the bet with gin but it says i failed
You need to lower it for some reason as it was mentioned before.

Last edited:

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
A few thoughts on this one. I try to avoid being too explicit on spoilers, but still if you haven't played the update yet, just stop reading and go do that. its worth it.

Art is as always good/great/fantastic.

Game as a whole is quite fun. I didn't know anything about DBZ beforehand, but it was still enjoyable. The game explains a few things, like vados, but not other things like the oracle fish or what "mortal level" means. But there's always wiki's so it's not a huge issue.

There are some discrepancies between art and text. Caulifla is described as blond I believe when she is shown as brunette. Then there's a bit about vado's "bright red lips" during the blowjob scene, which is also contradicted by the art.

GIVE ME MORE SAVE SLOTS!

*ahem* I may have strong feelings on this point. The dragon sure helps, but there are numerous parts of this I like enough to want to rewatch, not just the h-scenes and it would be nice to have the ability to do so. I like the regular renpy system because it offers so many slots.

I sort of wish the game moved slower narratively. There seem to be some big jumps in character progression that I wish we saw move a bit more slowly. 18 is the biggie really. While her big scene this update was super hot, it also felt like a massive jump from her previous conflicted nature (noticing GoD's cock is bigger but not wanting to think it even as she's giving him a handjob, lying to GoD about how her husband is a formidable fighter). She seems like she's in the "this guy is better than my husband" stage but is still feeling guilty and conflicted about it, and the jump here just seems awfully big at once. I'd have loved to see more intervening steps, even though that'd mean slowing down the story progression scenes for more character flavor scenes. Also I'd love to see Vados be more slow and uncertain about her building sexual curiosity. But I may well be in the minority on this one.

Just some little thoughts then, it seems odd that 18 telling the GoD her name comes off like a big opening up moment and he then never calls her that or asks her if she likes to be called that again. Also the GoD's "meh" response to hearing about what happens in the big Towa scene is a little odd. It fits with him being an ass who doesn't necessarily care much about mortals, but he then avoids 18 because he's trying to be considerate of her feelings. That consideration seems an odd fit with his initial apathy.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes