BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Nice update,although i had trouble understanding the new prayer scene and it took me a while(20 minutes) to figure it out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Haha no problem man! Also we do not mind piracy at all. Our production manager's statement on this is that he used to pirate games when he was young too. Some people just don't have the money or are unable to pledge at the time. If you are able to find a build online somewhere, definitely get it and play it!

Sleeping activates the Videl scenes so make sure you have that sorted.

The dragon scene will be implemented in every build so that the player has the option to go back and see their previous scenes if that makes sense? That said, I do see what you are saying.
Okay. About the Videl scenes.

WHAT do we need to have sorted? Because it's not obvious. I've basically gotten all the other scenes.

Did we do something out of order? I did the new content playthrough twice to be sure. If you don't ask the Namekian for more information the forst time you talk to him the option never comes up again to get Videl.

And I only got the Green Servants before "Travel to Earth". So I got Videl before I went to Earth.

Slept a few times, nothing happens...continued with the "training" and other stuff. Never got Videl scenes...

What do we need to do?

Last edited:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks to blablubiblub I was able to get it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to fix the extremists route in the Quests.rpy script to get the -0.1 Mortal Level for the tribes part of the prayers. Dev forgot to add the jump GinPrayerMenu call for the extremists route.

Not sure if you have to unren for these to work. Mortal Level should be 0.8

Reactions: REAPERSOUL

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It was fun to erase Caulifla, even if it was just for few moments. Shame that she won't remember any of that.

Also got that bug with not being able to summon Videl, seem like either getting her first before doing whatever that other option was is causing it or having mind control as first power or continuing from old save might be the reason.
For the record starting new game with summoning power and selecting green people as second one I was able to use summoning Videl without trouble.

Other bug is in Gin prayers helping extremists loops, ends if you hold control, game.
Also being able to peek on 18 even if she isn't on your planet is intentional?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well,now goes the wait for a linux version....i'm going to fetch a folding chair so i can sit and watch till someone drop one....

tsunami3000

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone have the 0.5 or 0.6 Changelogs? Am I the only one who reads the anymore?
Changelog 0.6 in the dev patreon page

Changelog:
Main Changes:

- Towa story conclusion
- Introduced all gods of destruction
- Introduced the player's personal mortal
- Extended Prayers
Additions:
- Added Shin
- Added Player's mortal/disciple
- Added Namekians
- Added wish system (Will be expanded)
- Videl Content (Can only be accessed with summoning ability)
- Android 18 Content
- Caulifla Content
- Vados Content (Can be accessed any time via menu)
Important Notes:
You can change your special power via the Dragon Balls.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
Ok, i'm looking in the save files folder and it says i have several auto saves, is there a way for me to load one of these? i'm asking cause i made a bunch of saves trying to get the gin prayers right, and didnt realize that i needed to get a lower number to win, and all my save slots are at points where i cant fix it, so i'll have to restart completely to put this assheaded fishman in his place

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes