U

User_51567

@Masq

So i was one of those people who was giving you shit because the original female characters don't resemble the original cast in any way.

I still stand by those words, however after playing the new update yesterday i enjoyed it more than the first time(way more).
But i just simply turned my mind of and acted like it's just another movie that has nothing to do with real show .
And i enjoyed it way more with that, so my apology for the initial BS that i gave you.
And don't worry, i didn't pirated the game..... Pledged and payed nice and fair to play it ;)

I did have a couple questions though that i will put in a spoiler tag to prevent spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

500th post..
As if it was written in the stars.... of course it was Dragon Ball related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ADRO864

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
@Masq

So i was one of those people who was giving you shit because the original female characters don't resemble the original cast in any way.

I still stand by those words, however after playing the new update yesterday i enjoyed it more than the first time(way more).
But i just simply turned my mind of and acted like it's just another movie that has nothing to do with real show .
And i enjoyed it way more with that, so my apology for the initial BS that i gave you.
And don't worry, i didn't pirated the game..... Pledged and payed nice and fair to play it ;)

I did have a couple questions though that i will put in a spoiler tag to prevent spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

500th post..
As if it was written in the stars.... of course it was Dragon Ball related.
Haha no problem man! Also we do not mind piracy at all. Our production manager's statement on this is that he used to pirate games when he was young too. Some people just don't have the money or are unable to pledge at the time. If you are able to find a build online somewhere, definitely get it and play it!

Sleeping activates the Videl scenes so make sure you have that sorted.

The dragon scene will be implemented in every build so that the player has the option to go back and see their previous scenes if that makes sense? That said, I do see what you are saying.

Reactions: Recath
U

User_51567

Haha no problem man! Also we do not mind piracy at all. Our production manager's statement on this is that he used to pirate games when he was young too. Some people just don't have the money or are unable to pledge at the time. If you are able to find a build online somewhere, definitely get it and play it!

Sleeping activates the Videl scenes so make sure you have that sorted.

The dragon scene will be implemented in every build so that the player has the option to go back and see their previous scenes if that makes sense? That said, I do see what you are saying.
Problem is that i did actually slept, over a couple dozen times and the same message would appear.

Maybe i did some of the quests out of order?.
Because i got Videl from the Namekians before Bulma got the message of Videl being missing.

Also a possibility that i am just plain stupid and i am missing something quite obvious but.
-I have Videl on the other side of the planet.
-I have the summoning ability
-I slept a couple dozen days just to try it out
-Have everything done up to the "The next Arc" point

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone know how to solve Gin's prayers?
or i'm just doomed to fail?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes