Tz13

Mar 28, 2022
I didn't see the dev comment that the game was going to be forced masculinization through domination and forced feminization through submission, I had been excited when I saw those were all different stats and thought I could play a Dommy Mommy :'(

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I didn't see the dev comment that the game was going to be forced masculinization through domination and forced feminization through submission, I had been excited when I saw those were all different stats and thought I could play a Dommy Mommy :'(
I'm sorry :/. Unfortunately no there is no female protagonist in this game, perhaps in the future I could do a type of spinoff for those who are interested but I will not promise anything

Reactions: Tz13

RoyXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
hey gabby, nice work there,

holla at me -

1. Where can i find the saved file in pc?
2. Will there be a Renpy version of this?
3. can you please introduce a gallery button or add better walkthrough/less grind?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hey gabby, nice work there,

holla at me -

1. Where can i find the saved file in pc?
2. Will there be a Renpy version of this?
3. can you please introduce a gallery button or add better walkthrough/less grind?
Hey! Thank you for your words!

1. It is not in your PC, when you play an HTML game in SugarCube Twine there's a little button in your saves that you can export your savefile! 1710507059641.png 1710507073224.png 1710507078247.png
Click the save to disk and you'll have your savefile!

2. It's not planned but I have thought about it, I'd have to learn how to do it though, but it's not impossible.

3.The gallery could be something to add in the future, sorry that you aren't pleased with the current walkthrough, perhaps I'll do a more detailed one in the future.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! Just wanted to say v0.13 dev release is out for Sponsor and Ultimate Disruption tier members! Also v0.12 is out for Disrupted members if you are interested, if you want to play the newest content before it gets publically released consider joining!

el1990

May 5, 2017
where do you find the walkthrough? just the tips in the game?

and if we are talking about little content for the dom route...how little are we talking about?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
where do you find the walkthrough? just the tips in the game?

and if we are talking about little content for the dom route...how little are we talking about?
I can't say for sure but there's a few storylines going already and there's random content around the world with dom events, aswell as the work and everything, give it a try and tell me what you think

And yes tips is the walkthrough there's not a detailed full on walkthrough yet, there's only tips as you play the game and get certain stats

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
can anyone give me a hand am going the sisst route it says
Increase your submissive or domination stats to unlock main story events, if all the events are done, you get an End of content message here!

• Make sure you visit all the places you can go at different times of the day, the game is full of random events that wont show up here and will increase your submissiveness and dominance to continue the main story make sure you also play the weekend saturday and sunday events and ultimately go to class and to work!
You are ready for a new event. the thing is i dont know where the event is ?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
can anyone give me a hand am going the sisst route it says
Increase your submissive or domination stats to unlock main story events, if all the events are done, you get an End of content message here!

• Make sure you visit all the places you can go at different times of the day, the game is full of random events that wont show up here and will increase your submissiveness and dominance to continue the main story make sure you also play the weekend saturday and sunday events and ultimately go to class and to work!
You are ready for a new event. the thing is i dont know where the event is ?
It could be possible your save file bugged, if you send me your save file I can take a look at it

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
it will even say that if your at end of content
Yep it will, the ready for new event is a timer that allows you to get a new event because there is a timer that triggers when you play an event, you can only play it two in two days

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
thanks hun just got off shift , here it is
So I checked your savefile and noticed feminization stat is at 105, increasing it that much could break the game and make you miss things hence why there's probably some events missed, I've noticed you havent played any therapist events which is I think is missing, I recommend you to start the game over without changing the feminization stat or if you do wanna change maximize it at 7 which is the current maximum, but it could still make you miss events

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
So I checked your savefile and noticed feminization stat is at 105, increasing it that much could break the game and make you miss things hence why there's probably some events missed, I've noticed you havent played any therapist events which is I think is missing, I recommend you to start the game over without changing the feminization stat or if you do wanna change maximize it at 7 which is the current maximum, but it could still make you miss events
i used save editor make sence am just for sex

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes