gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The "Ask your sister for help to corrupt your mom" event seems to jump several relationship stages with the sister. The MC hasn't had any sexual content with her so far, and suddenly they're in a full-on Dom/sub relationship.

Edit:
Having played a bit further, there are some events with the sister that clearly belong before the event mentioned above. On the other hand I've played through many more weeks and the game says I'm at the end of content, but I've yet to see any content with the mom beyond the first few run-ins in the living room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After the first few events at the gloryhole, it just hits a dead end with no option to proceed:

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys just wanted to announce v0.13 is out for Disrupted patreon members! If you wish to play the newest version a week before it gets released consider joining!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
The "Ask your sister for help to corrupt your mom" event seems to jump several relationship stages with the sister. The MC hasn't had any sexual content with her so far, and suddenly they're in a full-on Dom/sub relationship.

Edit:
Having played a bit further, there are some events with the sister that clearly belong before the event mentioned above. On the other hand I've played through many more weeks and the game says I'm at the end of content, but I've yet to see any content with the mom beyond the first few run-ins in the living room.

After the first few events at the gloryhole, it just hits a dead end with no option to proceed:
I'll take a look at the gloryhole, it shouldn't ever come to a dead end.

Reactions: gregers

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018

Edit:

There was indeed a bug that was making the game break there, I have fixed it now, thank you for warning!

Reactions: gregers

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just wanted to say v0.14 dev release is out on patreon. If you wish to play the freshest content consider joining there, changelog on patreon aswell!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! v0.13 is out for the public at the same time v0.14 is out for patreon! Consider checking those new versions out, if you have any questions hmu

Also, you can now play v0.13 online on newgrounds! If you don't feel like downloading the game go ahead and play it there! Enjoy the new content

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Disruption-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Are there paths with the girls where the transitioning/feminization/sissification is more positive or light hearted? Or are all the girls mean dominatrixes who may or may not blackmail you. 'Cause I remember the sister blackmails you. Are there any lighter, friendlier paths?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Disruption [v0.13 Public] [gaaby]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Are there paths with the girls where the transitioning/feminization/sissification is more positive or light hearted? Or are all the girls mean dominatrixes who may or may not blackmail you. 'Cause I remember the sister blackmails you. Are there any lighter, friendlier paths?
As of now, the mom is the gentle femdom type, I do plan on adding more.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hello. I find myself in the same situation.

Wednesday night
Well it seems you changed the masculinity stat in the console and the game wasn't ready for that, I have hotfixed it, here, replace this HTML file with the one you have.

Reactions: Placersad
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes