• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
v0.11 is out for Disrupted patreon members! If you wish to play the newest version one week before everyone else consider joining my or ! Changelog on my discord and on the zip when you download!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How can I trigger NTR events with the gf? If there are any... I i already went on a date with her on weekends, and I have the submissiveness to the top, I think... But I can't seem to trigger anything

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
How can I trigger NTR events with the gf? If there are any... I i already went on a date with her on weekends, and I have the submissiveness to the top, I think... But I can't seem to trigger anything
Of course there is, it's one of the more developed storylines, it's weird that it isn't triggering for you, if you are unable to trigger it send me your savefile and I'll take a look at it, if you changed the variables in the console the game might bug

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
lol the creator reacted
Well obviously I won't be happy if someone leaks a paid version but I cannot stop that from happening here, it's out of my reach, all I can do is ask people to be patient and wait a week for it to come out

Reactions: xana94

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Well obviously I won't be happy if someone leaks a paid version but I cannot stop that from happening here, it's out of my reach, all I can do is ask people to be patient and wait a week for it to come out
Heh, if only you know... Paid version of 0.11 version was leaked back on 24 Feb. But not here. And I don't know if anyone here know about it. I mean, I downloaded it, played it, but didn't share it further.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Heh, if only you know... Paid version of 0.11 version was leaked back on 24 Feb. But not here. And I don't know if anyone here know about it. I mean, I downloaded it, played it, but didn't share it further.
Like I said, not much I can do about it really it's not like I have the right to ask people not to pirate the game, all I can do is ask people to support if they enjoy the game and want to help me or atleast wait for it to be public, but I understand those who don't, I'm also a player of other games so I won't judge. Thanks for not sharing it further, hope you enjoyed what you played :p

Reactions: FetusStomper

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
Hey Gabby when you released the first versions a couple of months ago I asked if there was a way to advance the sub/cuck route without gay/feminization stuff and you said not right now but it might change in the future.

I played recently and still cant advance cuck route without doing gay things or dressing up as a girl it seems. Have you reconsidered a sub route without feminization or it just doesnt fit with your game ?

Really like the humiliation tone of the game but the homo/sissification is not my cup of tea. I'll say it's fine if you stay the course there is clearly a fan base for the game as it is.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey Gabby when you released the first versions a couple of months ago I asked if there was a way to advance the sub/cuck route without gay/feminization stuff and you said not right now but it might change in the future.

I played recently and still cant advance cuck route without doing gay things or dressing up as a girl it seems. Have you reconsidered a sub route without feminization or it just doesnt fit with your game ?

Really like the humiliation tone of the game but the homo/sissification is not my cup of tea. I'll say it's fine if you stay the course there is clearly a fan base for the game as it is.
Well imagine like this, the current content right now is the main path right, when I said in the future I was talking about sub paths from the main story when the main story is done, it might take a while but I'll eventually want to make alot of branches from the main story so that people can decide what they want in their story, it might take a while though I'm sorry :(

Glad you like some of the game though, hope you enjoy it when it's to your taste :D

Reactions: peepingbob

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
Is the dom route way shorter than the sub route? Because I was done with it in like 10 minutes max and the game says there is nothing new in the tips.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Is the dom route way shorter than the sub route? Because I was done with it in like 10 minutes max and the game says there is nothing new in the tips.
Yes, it is shorter than the sub route, depending on your speed you may skim through it quickly as of now, next update will bring new dom content

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mount Parnassus

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! v0.11 is out for the public and v0.12 is out for patreon and subscribestar members, if you wish to play the newest content two weeks before it gets publically released consider joining, changelog on my discord and inside the zipfile.

Any questions feel free to hit me up I'll be around! Feedback greatly appreciated aswell, enjoy.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys! v0.11 is out for the public and v0.12 is out for patreon and subscribestar members, if you wish to play the newest content two weeks before it gets publically released consider joining, changelog on my discord and inside the zipfile.

Any questions feel free to hit me up I'll be around! Feedback greatly appreciated aswell, enjoy.
Okay, I'm pretty sure this update borked something on the dom route. My old save couldn't accews the new content so I started over and there are old events not happening, and the first weekend keeps repeating.

Saves old and new.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Disruption-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019

hey how are you able to let us know what the changelog for 0.12 is if not I totally understand

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Okay, I'm pretty sure this update borked something on the dom route. My old save couldn't accews the new content so I started over and there are old events not happening, and the first weekend keeps repeating.

Saves old and new.
I'm also having an issue with the Dom route. At least based on the posted .11 changelog. I only get first weekend events repeating and can only get to Masculinity 1. Assuming it's supposed to get higher than that.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm also having an issue with the Dom route. At least based on the posted .11 changelog. I only get first weekend events repeating and can only get to Masculinity 1. Assuming it's supposed to get higher than that.
Masculinity is supposed to stop at 1 because there are no more events that raise it AFAIK, but I started a new game and can't even get it to 1.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018

Saves old and new.
That's weird. I checked everything and I didn't see anything that went wrong but I'll try again, you are talking about v0.11 right?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes