Nov 28, 2023
So I checked your savefile and noticed feminization stat is at 105, increasing it that much could break the game and make you miss things hence why there's probably some events missed, I've noticed you havent played any therapist events which is I think is missing, I recommend you to start the game over without changing the feminization stat or if you do wanna change maximize it at 7 which is the current maximum, but it could still make you miss events
How do you find the therapist?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
What sort of content do you have planned? I often find Dom routes don't get as creative as sub routes for these types of things.
As you've said it is harder to make an interesting story for the Dom path, however I do have something planned in mind which is the corruption of the people you care around you, you'll slowly corrupt them and make them your pets/slaves with training etc.

How do you find the therapist?
It's in the sub path only, after reaching a certain feminization stat you receive a therapist card from your teacher.

Nov 28, 2023
As you've said it is harder to make an interesting story for the Dom path, however I do have something planned in mind which is the corruption of the people you care around you, you'll slowly corrupt them and make them your pets/slaves with training etc.

It's in the sub path only, after reaching a certain feminization stat you receive a therapist card from your teacher.
What do I do with the card?

Would you like to talk about Dom path story ideas? I'm a fan of works like Taffy Tales and I think a lot of ideas from Sub path can be applied to Dom path but having the MC do them.
My thoughts were making girls sext you videos and pictures. Sex toy training, emotional and psychological control. Perhaps cucking and feminizing another character in a reversal of the Sub path.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
What do I do with the card?

Would you like to talk about Dom path story ideas? I'm a fan of works like Taffy Tales and I think a lot of ideas from Sub path can be applied to Dom path but having the MC do them.
My thoughts were making girls sext you videos and pictures. Sex toy training, emotional and psychological control. Perhaps cucking and feminizing another character in a reversal of the Sub path.
I'm always open to ideas so feel free to give them if you wish.

You go to therapy on tuesday for the first time

Nov 28, 2023
I'm always open to ideas so feel free to give them if you wish.

You go to therapy on tuesday for the first time
If you want that feeling of loosing control as with the Sub, play with the morality. So with the Sub, the MC feels guilty but can't stop. Do that with the Dom as well. Why does he like forcing the girls to do this? Why does he enjoy NTRing others? Why does being mean and powerful feel so good? You create this spiral into vice where corrupting his mother and sister, taking over his best trans girl friend. It all feels rotten but too pleasurable to stop. Abuse of power, lack of control over lust.

A lot of Sub paths treat the sub way as the easy submission where its hard to compete against the strong Chad or whatever who takes away the sub's women. With the Dom, flip it. It's too easy to grope and harress and degrade. Maybe have the therapist as part of the Dom path but in making the MC more dominant and controlling, shaping them into the bad guy you'd find in the Sub path.

If the sub is the victim, the Dom path is the monster in the Sub path's story.

And I got to Tuesday but didn't go to therapy. What do I press to do that?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you want that feeling of loosing control as with the Sub, play with the morality. So with the Sub, the MC feels guilty but can't stop. Do that with the Dom as well. Why does he like forcing the girls to do this? Why does he enjoy NTRing others? Why does being mean and powerful feel so good? You create this spiral into vice where corrupting his mother and sister, taking over his best trans girl friend. It all feels rotten but too pleasurable to stop. Abuse of power, lack of control over lust.

A lot of Sub paths treat the sub way as the easy submission where its hard to compete against the strong Chad or whatever who takes away the sub's women. With the Dom, flip it. It's too easy to grope and harress and degrade. Maybe have the therapist as part of the Dom path but in making the MC more dominant and controlling, shaping them into the bad guy you'd find in the Sub path.

If the sub is the victim, the Dom path is the monster in the Sub path's story.

And I got to Tuesday but didn't go to therapy. What do I press to do that?
dont goto class go outside your house and you will see the link

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys just wanted to announce that v0.17 dev release is out on patreon for those interested if you wish to play the newest content before anyone esle, you can check the changelog on patreon post, my discord or the zipfile itself, v0.16 is also out for Disrupted patreon tier members above! Links on my patreon!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Disruption-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
As far as I'm concerned yes!
Hey, I like your game! I wanted to ask you something... I want to trigger more events with the girlfriend but I can't seem to do it... I already triggered one where she cheats on the MC with some black men but I couldn't find a way to keep triggering NTR events with her... How can I do it? My submissive is max but nothing triggers

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey, I like your game! I wanted to ask you something... I want to trigger more events with the girlfriend but I can't seem to do it... I already triggered one where she cheats on the MC with some black men but I couldn't find a way to keep triggering NTR events with her... How can I do it? My submissive is max but nothing triggers
Thank you! Glad you enjoy the game, you could be at the limit in gf events, if you want to send me your savefile I'll take a look at it to see if you have events to be triggered

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes