May 31, 2019
I cant get it to work with a ps4 controller. When using ds4windows, only the DPad works, but nothing else. When disabling ds4windows, it works, but when in game, moving with analog sticks makes the character just "stutter" in place, she moves/stops/moves/stops instead of actually running.

PixelPuddle

Jun 13, 2023
I cant get it to work with a ps4 controller. When using ds4windows, only the DPad works, but nothing else. When disabling ds4windows, it works, but when in game, moving with analog sticks makes the character just "stutter" in place, she moves/stops/moves/stops instead of actually running.
Does it work if you select a specific controller in the input settings?

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
How do you acquire mouth 1 and there's this green girl that you need to find in the area where the frog ladies are jumping around. She tells me that I can find her somewhere down below, but I have no clue where. I've been looking around for so long.

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This game is still VERY fucking frustrating to play. The "combat" sucks, the platforming is a pain in the ass, especially when you have things that push you around on the edge of platforms pushing you off em, the "power ups" being given from enemies and are limited makes the game a snooze fest when the "combat" is slow and fucking boring. The map is cool when i can fucking use the menu as the menu closes when an enemy touches you, making looking at it a fucking chore when the game puts 6-7 frog fucking enemies bouncing all over you. You still dont know where to fucking go cos there are only way points and markers when you reveal them on the map. Where is the vine place to do the penis potion quest? Coz i dont fucking know. New areas? I dunno where they fucking are cos the map is a black and dont tell you shit.

The fucking teleport function takes 5 min to activate cos you gotta go through a 5 min animation to do so.

I love platforming H games but this is a very hard pass. Its a 2/10 its a mess and needs a overhaul.

Reactions: Evizzy89

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Guess I am devils advocate, I had lots of fun playing this, sure I was furious doing the moving island event, the weird AI for some enemies (some will follow nonstop, others will never even try to come towards you) , and large amount of puzzles, but there is lots of nice concepts here. The sprite animations are very well done. Only real downside I find is there isnt enough teleport locations, and a couple of the special abilities are kinda redundant like the cow-municator. Sure I can mind control the female cows, but you cannot do anything with them except to direct them to the UFO beam and thats it. Looking forward to the next updates to add the areas i came across mentioning "in future update"

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
How do you acquire mouth 1 and there's this green girl that you need to find in the area where the frog ladies are jumping around. She tells me that I can find her somewhere down below, but I have no clue where. I've been looking around for so long.
The mouth vendor is here on the map, just above and to the right from the spawn village, buy the mouth dildo to get the temporary oral boost, then look for enemies that "do" your mouth basically and rinse repeat until you reach the desired level. The green jumping frog ladies require a high anal level to have sex with, and they give you a temporary jump boost. Honestly i found it easier to exploit using bee ladies as you can move anywhere while having sex with them, so can get to anywhere you want on the map.

Reactions: CeLezte

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
This game is still VERY fucking frustrating to play. The "combat" sucks, the platforming is a pain in the ass, especially when you have things that push you around on the edge of platforms pushing you off em, the "power ups" being given from enemies and are limited makes the game a snooze fest when the "combat" is slow and fucking boring. The map is cool when i can fucking use the menu as the menu closes when an enemy touches you, making looking at it a fucking chore when the game puts 6-7 frog fucking enemies bouncing all over you. You still dont know where to fucking go cos there are only way points and markers when you reveal them on the map. Where is the vine place to do the penis potion quest? Coz i dont fucking know. New areas? I dunno where they fucking are cos the map is a black and dont tell you shit.

The fucking teleport function takes 5 min to activate cos you gotta go through a 5 min animation to do so.

I love platforming H games but this is a very hard pass. Its a 2/10 its a mess and needs a overhaul.
i understand your pain, I decided to try this game again because theres teleports downloaded a save went to a teleport and realized there was a teleport "animation" and then closed the game -.-

the dev has really nice and smooth animations its just the gameplay...is....yeah....

add a struggle mechanic, get rid of the consent (it really makes the game kinda pointless)
reduce the size of the maps, reduce the amounts of enemies.......take a look at other successful platformers

but like I said the dev is talented in the animation part at least, every other part is pretty questionable D=

Reactions: Amgresr

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
new update, you can use the succubus to teleport, finally jesus christ, also you can now not click on quest locations to show them, worked last update, and to reach the castle you need to navigate invisible platforms... in the air... from a bat... hands down the most absurd platforming in history.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
new update, you can use the succubus to teleport, finally jesus christ, also you can now not click on quest locations to show them, worked last update, and to reach the castle you need to navigate invisible platforms... in the air... from a bat... hands down the most absurd platforming in history.
yeah i did not get close to the castle (if its real) as I witnessed the rhythm battle mechanic, "battles" taking 5 fucking minuets, the BS fuck enemies to manoeuvre around the map but if you have fuck too much you lose and reset making traversing the environment time based and frustrating (i dunno why you cant acquire the abilities and equip them when you need em), the map being useless, not knowing where to go, Objects pushing you around making platforming hard as fuck (not in a good way), the teleport taking 5 min to activate and the sheer amount of enemies on the screen that interrupt the fucking menu.

This is 110% a game made to piss people off with how bad it is and needs some serious changes to the mechanics. Its a really shit metroidvania. Thing have been added like Auto rhythm, so now battles are just watching the animation playout. Speaking of the ONLY good thing about this game is the animations and they can be a little jank.

I get the DEV wanted to be unique and all but if the uniqueness makes the game shit then it aint worth it.

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Guess I am devils advocate, I had lots of fun playing this, sure I was furious doing the moving island event, the weird AI for some enemies (some will follow nonstop, others will never even try to come towards you) , and large amount of puzzles, but there is lots of nice concepts here. The sprite animations are very well done. Only real downside I find is there isnt enough teleport locations, and a couple of the special abilities are kinda redundant like the cow-municator. Sure I can mind control the female cows, but you cannot do anything with them except to direct them to the UFO beam and thats it. Looking forward to the next updates to add the areas i came across mentioning "in future update"
Same here, like this is one of the more fun games I've played this year. The moving island did annoy me a bit but it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. And yeah I can see how teleport spots are needed. To expand on that, I'd say the ability to fast travel between stores/trainers would be useful too.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
yeah i did not get close to the castle (if its real) as I witnessed the rhythm battle mechanic, "battles" taking 5 fucking minuets, the BS fuck enemies to manoeuvre around the map but if you have fuck too much you lose and reset making traversing the environment time based and frustrating (i dunno why you cant acquire the abilities and equip them when you need em), the map being useless, not knowing where to go, Objects pushing you around making platforming hard as fuck (not in a good way), the teleport taking 5 min to activate and the sheer amount of enemies on the screen that interrupt the fucking menu.

This is 110% a game made to piss people off with how bad it is and needs some serious changes to the mechanics. Its a really shit metroidvania. Thing have been added like Auto rhythm, so now battles are just watching the animation playout. Speaking of the ONLY good thing about this game is the animations and they can be a little jank.

I get the DEV wanted to be unique and all but if the uniqueness makes the game shit then it aint worth it.
Go to options -> accessibility -> turn on the rythm assist or whatever the fuck it is called, so you hold Ctrl and automatically get perfect rythm, this option is REQUIRED for everyone, unless you want to go insane.

Oh yeah also, the purple and green tentacle scenes are geometrically missplaced, so the tentacles fuck the air and not the main character.

El_beardo

Apr 16, 2018
so question has anyone got past wave 10 in the arena i've tried and thanks to enemies randomly getting harder and not cumming the moment their meter is full plus the bullshit edging debuff that triggers randomly

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes