EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JH32q74.png

Overview:
You are a witch named Erisia visiting the magic sex realm, Disrobia, to explore your body.
Sex-platform your way through the realm, using monsters to get around
Help naughty sorcerers with their lewd quests, and get lewd rewards
Play lewd minigames - run a milk bar, beat a tentacle enjoyer's high score...
Challenge horny waves of monsters and bosses in arenas​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: Pixel Puddle - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-11-07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

JJfv4iG.gif 2023-06-09 23 28 46.png 2023-06-09 23 29 02.png 2023-06-09 23 29 34.png 2023-06-09 23 32 48.png 2023-06-09 23 35 07.png dfVTsV.gif IFjYWI.gif xJpo6D.gif Yli5cr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
This game needs cheats badly to prevent anything catching you. Can't get anywhere because there's too many tentacles and it just takes forever to be done with them, you run out of health fast. Not to mention the slippery controls after you get caught by a tentacle, ruins any chance of precise platforming to escape them.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
This is without a doubt the most frustrating thing I have ever played in my god damned life. Nothing about this feels good to play, the rhythm system is annoying, the enemies are spammed around the map as if it were some Super Mario Maker world created by a sadistic 12 year old, the movement is slippery, this is terrible. I love pixelated hentai games, I love hentai platformers, this is among the worst I've played. The animations are top notch, everything else sucks. I was split on whether to leave this as a review, but it's the first build so I'll at least hope this becomes at least decent later.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Feels good but after some time you shud be able select ignore at some lvl progresion... So you dont get grabed by same thing ower and ower.

Reactions: NJ

krait55

Feb 11, 2020
and how to download other stats besides the vagina, I just don't understand this, please tell me

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Virustotal also flags this file as a Trojan by "heur" (I'm assuming the heuristic detection), but Windows defender says it's fine on my PC...
Do we trust the heur detection at all? Or is it just a BS detection?

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
Hoping that entrance to the anal slime cave isn't dependant on the boxes you can push around because I shoved one at the wrong angle, launched it light-speed off screen, and discovered it embedded in the terrain near the original swamp. Otherwise, having way more fun playing this game than I thought I would, definitely keeping an eye on this one.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes