FireSword___

Oct 3, 2020
Looks really interesting, but after reading several comments about it getting flagged as a virus, I'd like to know for sure.. Is it harmless or not?
its safe but if you´re really worried you can go to the itch.io link in op post and download it there its the same version

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Looks really interesting, but after reading several comments about it getting flagged as a virus, I'd like to know for sure.. Is it harmless or not?
the dll seems to be clean according virustotal, but about exe, there is one coincidence with a trojan by euristics on one of the algorithms, other are clean so may be a false positive, but as said previously can check from another reliable source and check sizes, shame they dont post md5 for checking file integrity

MugenSTi

Jul 14, 2020
I've managed to level up everything but the mouth meter, if anyone knows where the trader for it is I would appreciate knowing where where to go.
I found the mouth trainer after wandering around for probably an hour. She is located in between the starting location and breast trainer but is much higher in elevation. I cheesed it by getting the flipped gravity buff and kept falling up from starting area.

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
I found the mouth trainer after wandering around for probably an hour. She is located in between the starting location and breast trainer but is much higher in elevation. I cheesed it by getting the flipped gravity buff and kept falling up from starting area.
You mind just sending your save, I tried getting there for like 2 hours but kept getting grabbed by the annoying frog.

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
This game needs cheats badly to prevent anything catching you. Can't get anywhere because there's too many tentacles and it just takes forever to be done with them, you run out of health fast. Not to mention the slippery controls after you get caught by a tentacle, ruins any chance of precise platforming to escape them.
Agreed. I also had the game wig out after I'd maxxed my libido and I kept falling through every platform over and over.

Seems promising though

MugenSTi

Jul 14, 2020
You mind just sending your save, I tried getting there for like 2 hours but kept getting grabbed by the annoying frog.
Attached my save file, should be at the mouth trainer and almost maxed for all available content I have found. I have custom keybinds so feel free to reset or change if it overwrites your settings.

Reactions: Maericke

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
What is the dll for, exactly? Anybody know? Game is clearly in Godot, so I'm just curious what it is that needs to be included as a separate file.

As for people saying it's flagged as a virus or trojan by windows defender: That's not happening for me. The files in the zip should just be disrobia.exe and saucy_disc.dll and neither of these trigger any flags. If you use other algorithms for looking at the exe, you might have a potential false positive, just like any other Godot game because of the way they run.

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
Attached my save file, should be at the mouth trainer and almost maxed for all available content I have found. I have custom keybinds so feel free to reset or change if it overwrites your settings.
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
I might add that the developer created something more frustrating than playing Soul's games in hardcore for the first time: great graphics but awlfull hard difficulty. I've stopped playing it before I had a stroke or a heart attack. I've joined his discord and from what has been discussed there, the next release shall improve a lot.

Reactions: icollectsouls

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
I'll be honest, the author seems inadequate. Well, how can you make a game so that it is unrealistic to pass after a couple of mistakes? Everything, now bees ONLY suck a breast. They no longer lift the player at all. ALL. JUST. START A NEW GAME). Just GIVE HINTS. Or create already TELEPORTS between save points. It's abnormally simple.

DenabuNeko

Nov 3, 2018
This is some of the best sprite animation I've ever seen in an H-Game. The game itself is a bit cumbersome but the idea of using the bee enemy's animation to fly temporarily is neat. I think the biggest thing this game needs is an explanation on how the "timing" works, with the ctrl key during sex. Once I realized that, traversal wasn't an issue anymore.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes