project_0

Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys I have a problem. Does someome knows how to fix game closing while traying to play? like everytime I click on new game and click on continue the game crashes, does someone knows what is causing that?

and sorry for my poor grammer English is not my first language

Jan 16, 2022
Hey guys I have a problem. Does someome knows how to fix game closing while traying to play? like everytime I click on new game and click on continue the game crashes, does someone knows what is causing that?

and sorry for my poor grammer English is not my first language
It's not a crash, it just takes a while to load in on a black screen. On my computer it takes about a full minute. Be patient.

Very Lewd BeaR

Apr 26, 2022
What problems are you experiencing? I have none at 1440p/120 Hz on disrobia-23-6-12_1-windows or disrobia-23-09-12_1-windows. Originally on a GTX 960 and now on an RX 7600.

Trying to full-screen from options or just the window will black-screen the game until reverted. Game still runs, but it remains fully black. Other Godot games don't get that issue.

PixelPuddle

Jun 13, 2023
ok but the problem is that the game automatically closes
Try the debug build (it's on the game's Itch io page). If that crashes too, then there should be logs file you can share and I'll have a look at and try to fix the issue :)

Trying to full-screen from options or just the window will black-screen the game until reverted. Game still runs, but it remains fully black. Other Godot games don't get that issue.
Does alt-tabbing when it happens work around it? I've seen this happen sometimes, and usually that solves it

project_0

Jul 27, 2021
Try the debug build (it's on the game's Itch io page). If that crashes too, then there should be logs file you can share and I'll have a look at and try to fix the issue :)

Does alt-tabbing when it happens work around it? I've seen this happen sometimes, and usually that solves it
hey it owrked! now it shows me the loading screen but afte the first load it frees and doesn't load but I can hear the sounds like the enviroment sounds but just that I leaved like 10 minutes there to see if I just had to wait or something but nothing

here are my logs there are five two are from the regular none and three are from the debug version I think

Very Lewd BeaR

Apr 26, 2022

No dice. Strange that it doesn't happen with other Godot engine games. No idea what it's disagreeing with.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
WTF, this is one of the worst platformers I've ever played ! Indecipherable platforms, floaty jumps, unclear objectives, this doesn't make sense, it feels like the dev tried to do everything wrong on purpose !
That's mesmerizing !

just4downloadthxbye

Nov 17, 2019
This is not meant to be a smugpost but it might come off as one:

1697737920560.png
You can access the dark forest region by just jumping here and going left. This worked since the very first available build (if you somehow got past the invisible barrier, for example by glitching the inverse gravity status and going from above instead).
As of latest build there is nothing but terrain, so not much to see. If you have the second demo without any hotfix, there are a couple monsters with working anims. IIRC finishing those animations might crash your game but they are neat. At the end of the dark forest (leftmost building) there is a "cumpetition" that will crash your game if you try starting it. It's got neat anims though.

Just found out you can fly with "Y" and exit sex animations with "K".

For all the strugglers out there <3
This only works on linux, with the debug build, and has been removed as of latest version I believe. I have not played any of the hotfix builds but the latest (hotfix 3) so I could be wrong. There is also a teleport function that I could not get working.

My complaints:
The night background is just pitch black. Might want to change that into something more interesting.
Erisia's head looks... scuffed in some animations. Panthrill topping animation is one of them, but I believe there's more.
The green tentacle animations (tentacle pit) will glitch to the upside down version once you interact with the "fast travel" green tentacles.

A note to the dev:
It's been interesting datamining the first build, you got big plans and I wish you well in achieving those. However a question, what was your game before the first build? It seems you invested some time in the beach/temple level and animations (or at least, prototyping them), and then just dropped them.

PS. the handwalker is hideous.

EXILEDRATLORD

Apr 17, 2020
spooky forest update bugfix 1

go support the creator

• - Warp succubus animation (you've seen the teaser)
  • - Cow lady animation (you've also seen the teaser for this)
  • - Erisia UFO animation of first alien
  • - Erisia UFO animation of second alien (teaser below!)
  • - Pumpacle entity animation (full animation on socials)
  • - Werewolf entity animation
  • - Rump animation (small animation)
  • - Ghostie entity animation
  • - Flying book entity animation
  • - Gothic lift animation
And the new areas:

• - Spooky outside forest
  • - Pumpacle "maze" below forest
  • - Farm / UFO crops
  • - Castle (still in progress)

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Pixeldrain spooky forest update bugfix 1

go support the creator

• - Warp succubus animation (you've seen the teaser)
  • - Cow lady animation (you've also seen the teaser for this)
  • - Erisia UFO animation of first alien
  • - Erisia UFO animation of second alien (teaser below!)
  • - Pumpacle entity animation (full animation on socials)
  • - Werewolf entity animation
  • - Rump animation (small animation)
  • - Ghostie entity animation
  • - Flying book entity animation
  • - Gothic lift animation
And the new areas:

• - Spooky outside forest
  • - Pumpacle "maze" below forest
  • - Farm / UFO crops
  • - Castle (still in progress)
Did You Unlock The Forest?I Am Unable To Do so.Do You Have Save File For This?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes