• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the animations are really nice on this, although I feel like theres a pretty big lack of variety most things are just tentacles the frog girl was nice, would have also liked a frog-girl facefuck animation the bee girl was a letdown as I would have really enjoyed some sort of oviposition hopefully there will be some sort of oviposition in the future (maybe a spider girl egging!)

its a bit disappointing that everything is consent based although there are so many 'enemies' cluster fucked everywhere it would be impossible to play if everything was rapey
I feel like this would have been better with a reduced map reduced enemies and adding in some actual dodge or raped mechanics
reading through the complaints about being grabbed on the previous posts it would have been solved with struggle mechanic and reduced enemies

one of the joys of a platformer (for me) is dodging enemies finding ways around them or getting raped I mixed feelings on this game but since the animations are really nice ill probably watch this game for awhile and wish the dev best of luck!

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
the animations are really nice on this, although I feel like theres a pretty big lack of variety most things are just tentacles the frog girl was nice, would have also liked a frog-girl facefuck animation the bee girl was a letdown as I would have really enjoyed some sort of oviposition hopefully there will be some sort of oviposition in the future (maybe a spider girl egging!)

its a bit disappointing that everything is consent based although there are so many 'enemies' cluster fucked everywhere it would be impossible to play if everything was rapey
I feel like this would have been better with a reduced map reduced enemies and adding in some actual dodge or raped mechanics
reading through the complaints about being grabbed on the previous posts it would have been solved with struggle mechanic and reduced enemies

one of the joys of a platformer (for me) is dodging enemies finding ways around them or getting raped I mixed feelings on this game but since the animations are really nice ill probably watch this game for awhile and wish the dev best of luck!
hard mode makes all enemies auto fuck you so dunno if thats along the lines of gettin raped for ya

Jan 16, 2022
2560x1440, but lowering it to 1080 doesn't seem to make change to the problem. Does it stretch across the screen in full or have black edges for you?
I realized I wasn't using full screen I was just maximizing the windowed mode. I guess don't do full screen. Find a full save earlier in the thread. Game is unplayable without it.
Disrobia-2023.09.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Way to try and profit off another persons game. Your file is available for free on itch. Literal scumbag behaviour.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Way to try and profit off another persons game. Your file is available for free on itch. Literal scumbag behaviour.
We re-upload and seed games available on F95 as torrents for free to allow more people to play developer's games. While doing this, we fully share direct links to F95 threads and to each developer's personal funding page so users know where to go to get more information on the game, and on each developer.
As you stated, we aren't pay-walling any content which wouldn't be otherwise available elsewhere, we just upload torrents (for free) for anyone to download and have an easier time getting their game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I realized I wasn't using full screen I was just maximizing the windowed mode. I guess don't do full screen. Find a full save earlier in the thread. Game is unplayable without it.

So using F95Zone is no different. We make money off ads providing the games for free. Also they arent paywalling anything. I am sure you would have the same attitude if we ran a donation drive to pay our servers off for a year or even to have a rainy day fund.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dull168 and yilkin
Jan 16, 2022
We re-upload and seed games available on F95 as torrents for free to allow more people to play developer's games. While doing this, we fully share direct links to F95 threads and to each developer's personal funding page so users know where to go to get more information on the game, and on each developer.
As you stated, we aren't pay-walling any content which wouldn't be otherwise available elsewhere, we just upload torrents (for free) for anyone to download and have an easier time getting their game.
Your torrent link IS hidden behind a seperate account and the file in the torrent is available for free on itch. That is what my problem is. I could have been more diplomatic about it. If you hosted the torrent on KAT or RARBG and linked to it no problem because you don't need an account to download off these sites. The link on page 1 of the thread is not paywalled or requiring a different account on a different site and doesn't say it is. It is what it says it is unlike your link.

If you ran a fundraiser to pay server costs I'd have no problem because servers aren't free to run or available to run for free. it's not deceptive.

I'm sorry for how I said that. It's not scumbag behaviour, I just watched a video about Logan Paul and I was a bit riled up.

PixelPuddle

Jun 13, 2023
PixelPuddle I played the new version a bit the other day and yesterday, I like it a lot. I now support you and your game. I've played a few games that use Godot and loved them all.
Thanks!

I've just released a small update today that addresses some of the issues raised in the comments shared here for the second demo:

- Added map zoom-out toggle so you can get a better overview
- New Game/Continue black screen shows loading % progress
- The island calling orbs now say "island can't be called from here" to clarify that you have to go elsewhere
- I've added some more raised areas around the floating island entrance with the bee-ladies, hopefully that makes it easier to notice
- Applying display settings shouldn't remove black bars / stretch anymore

- as usual, if you have any bugs or feedback, please do share and I'll get around to addressing them in updates like these :)

Reactions: Anita Deek

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Your torrent link IS hidden behind a seperate account and the file in the torrent is available for free on itch. That is what my problem is. I could have been more diplomatic about it. If you hosted the torrent on KAT or RARBG and linked to it no problem because you don't need an account to download off these sites. The link on page 1 of the thread is not paywalled or requiring a different account on a different site and doesn't say it is. It is what it says it is unlike your link.

If you ran a fundraiser to pay server costs I'd have no problem because servers aren't free to run or available to run for free. it's not deceptive.

I'm sorry for how I said that. It's not scumbag behaviour, I just watched a video about Logan Paul and I was a bit riled up.
Firstly, you should read this: - that's what rpdl provides.

Secondly, we're as transparent as a glass of water. The technology we use is open-source. The service is funded by the community. The accounts are dummy and used only for passkey purposes. And you would've learned or read all that if you spent the time writing your response on actually researching the very service you are falsely trying to shame.

Thirdly, I do not give a single flying shit what you watched or did - not posting a false message costs you nothing. That's all.

Have a great day.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
hey if you want a walkthrough for the current version then this one is for you

Very Lewd BeaR

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks!

I've just released a small update today that addresses some of the issues raised in the comments shared here for the second demo:

- The island calling orbs now say "island can't be called from here" to clarify that you have to go elsewhere
- I've added some more raised areas around the floating island entrance with the bee-ladies, hopefully that makes it easier to notice

- as usual, if you have any bugs or feedback, please do share and I'll get around to addressing them in updates like these :)
Tried the updated version, however, the game still seems to disagree with something when attempting to set to full screen. Desired resolution being 2560x1440 at 144Hz. Seen some other Godot engine games, where putting to full screen didn't result in any problems. Tried to mess around with a few things in Nvidia control panel, like the usual G-sync to fixed refresh rate because some games turn into a low-FPS nightmare. But no solution there.

Still, a nice game with good style.. if I could figure out how to see it more closely to enjoy.

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
I can't compleate the second quest with boobs unlockment.

I bought the toy, used it, but the quest won't complete. Also to get over the mountain behind the second merchant you need anal level 2, but I have not unlocked it.

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
I can't compleate the second quest with boobs unlockment.

I bought the toy, used it, but the quest won't complete. Also to get over the mountain behind the second merchant you need anal level 2, but I have not unlocked it.
Снимок экрана 2023-09-17 104854.png

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Tried the updated version, however, the game still seems to disagree with something when attempting to set to full screen.
What problems are you experiencing? I have none at 1440p/120 Hz on disrobia-23-6-12_1-windows or disrobia-23-09-12_1-windows. Originally on a GTX 960 and now on an RX 7600.

PotatoeBackpack

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks!

Absolute huge comeback. I played this a while back, and found it difficult to play, but very promising. Was super surprised to see it updated, and now a REALLY good game. Hit you up on patreon, and can't WAIT to see what comes out next. Eagerly awaiting the next updates!

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes