Jun 6, 2018
Infos for all : The dev has gone dark since april 9th, even on his Discord. Unless a medical issue because he works 2 full job at the same time, I think we can put the thread on hold pls.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry if this has been said already but I wish the game hadn't opened with a gangbang scene. Kind of ruins the suspense or dramatic arc or something. Imagine Star Wars opening with the heroes getting their medals.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
My two cents: for what is worth he was online last Friday here on the forums, if the dude really is slaving away at 2 jobs can't you cut him some slack before jumping to conclusions? And one month of absence since the last Patreon post doesn't mean much yet, I'd say to wait a bit more before forming your opinion on the matter.
2 months, to be precise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
My two cents: for what is worth he was online last Friday here on the forums, if the dude really is slaving away at 2 jobs can't you cut him some slack before jumping to conclusions? And one month of absence since the last Patreon post doesn't mean much yet, I'd say to wait a bit more before forming your opinion on the matter.
All he needs to do is just reply/comment say, they guys, life shit came up and we are all more than good :)
No hard feelings or anything :)

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Coming across a game like this when no one wanted to talk about swing and ntr was my greatest luck, and unfortunately the developer disappeared. This makes me very painful, I love this game, my God, please wish the developers all the best!
For real. This is the game that I'm most excited for but the future looks a bit grim :/

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
What is even weirder. His Patreon site shows 35.69USD monthly payment with 42 patrons... That is far lower per patron than the lowest tier. Did he paused payments mid month or what is this?

Dec 21, 2019
Nothing. Making excuses for devs that go full radio silence is worth nothing. And if he was online anyway that makes it even worse. Posting a simple message to keep people in the loop would take 2 minutes.

Plus their whole thing was weekly Sunday posts. So now we're missing about 10 of those. Being too busy, getting burnt out, these things are fine. Shit happens. But being shady about it is disrespectful to supporters and a bad sign for the future.

Reactions: JasDoc

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
Plus their whole thing was weekly Sunday posts. So now we're missing about 10 of those. Being too busy, getting burnt out, these things are fine. Shit happens. But being shady about it is disrespectful to supporters and a bad sign for the future.
Apparently Payments are paused on Patreon. May first was the last charge date. Seems Patreon is just being weird and showing arbitrary amounts of support for the artist (34,21USD today) instead of telling that payments are on hold.

So after that I don't feel disrespected. Anyone can be in a situation where they are emotionally unable to admit their fault or even speak about it, regardless whether that was forced upon them by external factors or something else...
But stopping the payments (and doing so in May) shows conscience.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes