Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I wish he used simpler words in writing like most games
My native language is not English and I had to look for words in the dictionary, while I did not have this problem at all in 98% of other games.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Hope is the last to die. This was such a great game. What a waste ...
Seeing that at the peak of popularity it only had a little over 200 dollars coming in before fees and taxes etc. I guess the financial imperative might have not been there.

The sad part is that noone even got a reason for sudden abandoning of the project.

Reactions: JasDoc and FMag

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Please leave the source code of the game there so that it can be continued by someone if the game has a real future, don't let the fans down.:cry:
I doubt it would help, the source code for a RPGmaker game isn't very useful (since some of it can be unpacked from the finished version already) because its not the 'unique' part of the project.

The Art and the writing are what really matters in this project and picking those up again are the hard part. Sure another artist can make similar art and a writer can continue where things were left, but they don't have the context of what was planned for the future. Anyone good enough is probably going to have ideas of there own to implement.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Finally found a game that's sort of wholesome, with orcs not being dumb brutes and some very nice art, and you're telling me it's abandoned?

SMITE ME, ALMIGHTY SMITER!
No I am not much for blaspheming (hides all omnissiah jokes) but that made me laugh

Reactions: Falyna

soda45

Jan 13, 2022
I've just tried this game and it was awesome! The FMC is FIRE that's for sure. The story is also good. I hope dev is going to work on this game. Dev, don't abandon this masterpiece, because it has a huge potential and it'll be a blast when it'll be finished

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I've just tried this game and it was awesome! The FMC is FIRE that's for sure. The story is also good. I hope dev is going to work on this game. Dev, don't abandon this masterpiece, because it has a huge potential and it'll be a blast when it'll be finished
1706046768368.png

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Since it's now been more than 1 year since the last release (and ~9 months since the last update from the game's dev), is this game officially abandoned?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
At least release the source code and future drafts :D We'll continue this masterpiece!
Agreed.

Edit:

Does anyone know any other games like this?

Another edit:

It's usually a challenge to continue someone else's work because getting their permission when they've literally fell off the Earth can be impossible, but if anyone does I'd support this in a big way.

Last edited:

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Dude... I just found this game and it's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. It's obvious the dev has experience in relationships and what men like about sharing their wives. It was written so well with an amazing build up and pace.

And then it just ends before the good parts really start and I find out it's abandoned... :cry: I also loved the fantasy angle in a real world setting, it's so clever. I'm so bored of the typical sharing your wife with a black guy thing every sharing game seems to do. So making it orcs and minotaurs etc. was amazing.

I couldn't stop playing it last night, I stayed up until 2am with work today jerking off the whole time.

Please come back.

Anyone know any other good sharing games with similar quality?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Nah man, I get notifications related to the game and see people rating it. Every time I hope that the Dev has released a new update finally. And every time I find out that people are rating the current version. Stop giving me hope guys. It is hard to accept this but the game is dead. It started with "The humbling experience" and now my heart is used to being wounded.:cry:

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes