3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
After 4 yeas since it was updated, yep I agree this is gone and will never come back.
Yeah best we can hope for is some sort of quasi-remake. I don't care for his new game so I may be wrong but it looks like he gets the same amount of money or more and makes a less complex game. So I see no reason he'd come back to this game unless it's his true passion project.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
I was giving this game the benefit of the doubt despite its extreme weirdness right out of the gate, but the dialogue choice that randomly opened my browser without my permission feels like a deal-breaker, I haven't decided. Didn't realize Ren'py could even do that in-game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

Krishhhh86

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah best we can hope for is some sort of quasi-remake. I don't care for his new game so I may be wrong but it looks like he gets the same amount of money or more and makes a less complex game. So I see no reason he'd come back to this game unless it's his true passion project.
Oh man you are missing out! the other game is NICE big W

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Dirty Pool [v1.1] + Gallery Unlock Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey, the mega link is not working anymore. Can you upload it again?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hey, the mega link is not working anymore. Can you upload it again?
I wonder how many people still actually have it seeing as the game has been dead for three and a half years and didn't even get very far. Why download an unfinished, dead, abandoned game with barely any content?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I wonder how many people still actually have it seeing as the game has been dead for three and a half years and didn't even get very far. Why download an unfinished, dead, abandoned game with barely any content?
Curiously enough, it's only the android port link that is gone. Dload links for the game itself and the compressed version are working fine.

As an aside, maybe it's years without messing with not to mention the morass of branching paths that became so convoluted & unmanageable Pirot threw the towel playing tricks with my memory, but i do remember it having a fair amount of content in fact.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As an aside, maybe it's years without messing with not to mention the morass of branching paths that became so convoluted & unmanageable Pirot threw the towel playing tricks with my memory, but i do remember it having a fair amount of content in fact.
well right but to get there required loooooooooooooot's of clicking of diff. choices.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
well right but to get there required loooooooooooooot's of clicking of diff. choices.
Indeed - to such a utterly dizzying degree that Pirot King himself as dev decided to quick, make another game from scratch, is still running with it and not looked back since, afaik.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Indeed - to such a utterly dizzying degree that Pirot King himself as dev decided to quick, make another game from scratch, is still running with it and not looked back since, afaik.
i know that.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
this seems to be the one ren'py my pc just refuses to run.
I've tried it a few times and nothing. Everynow and then, I check to make sure I never tried this. And get reminded, "oh, I can't try this."

aight then.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes