3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, the "BEST GAME EVER" schtick didn't last very long, did it?

BTW, link for the Guide is the link for the Walkthrough and vice-versa. And the actual Guide is dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobsrcool

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
- I'm sure that I've seen Rin and Lin in some other game... Shouldn't they get "Guest Appearance" or Crossover credit??
- Elevator scene: "Hugh her". So MC has named his Rod of Impregnation "Hugh"? That's... unusual.
- Emily must be the only chick on the PLANET that doesn't have a cellphone that she can her friends that they were JUST VISITING for help. Seriously, starving kids in Starvingkidsistan have cellphones nowadays.
- David wears WAY too much lipstick to be straight. ;) MC needs to keep an eye on him...
-- Update: Ok, apparently it was just the one scene. (But WHY??) Still, David's still as STOOPID as they come. I expect to see him getting a Darwin Award sometime soon.
- "eating shit from a rubber boot"?? You know, I'm not even going to ask about that...
- OK. Game "Jumped the shark" with the "Harskey and Stutch and the Sex Shoppe Dungeon" episode.
- Hey, you know what would be REALLY KEWL?? If Haurel & Lardy, the two cops, drove their car off a cliff and it exploded in midair, raining cop parts all over the beach!!! Bet you get a LOT of Likes if you did THAT!!

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So long without update, it sounds forgotten.
A shame, hope the files (characters) are secure.
This being the top reason of renpy game getting lost in production.

Then it TBS better to have the developer bring is work in any case.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dev abandoned it because he/she/they wanted to make a new game because they did not have enough money to continue making this game.. Yet they did have enough money to make The Best Deal crap game.
Pretty sure that how convoluted Dirty Pool had become to advance and update due to the way it was arranged was a major factor in him dropping this one to make Best Deal. It was said from the get-go.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty sure that how convoluted Dirty Pool had become to advance and update due to the way it was arranged was a major factor in him dropping this one to make Best Deal. It was said from the get-go.
Shame, this was shaping up to be a good one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea there were like million paths and each choice added more and affected choices elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
didn't Pirot King say years ago that he was pausing this to work on My Best Deal until he gets a newer PC before resuming work on Dirty Pool? but Dirty Pool is abandoned/finished (don't most F95 games that start at v0.01 reach completion at v1.0 or v1.1)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't Pirot King say years ago that he was pausing this to work on My Best Deal until he gets a newer PC before resuming work on Dirty Pool? but Dirty Pool is abandoned/finished (don't most F95 games that start at v0.01 reach completion at v1.0 or v1.1)
might have but now focuses on mbd since this got too complex to update.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes