3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The one he abandoned it for is... quirky... but no where near on the same level. The fact it happens in the same world gives me hope that this might get picked back up or remastered later, but I'm not holding out too much hope.
I did not like the other game he is doing. To weird for me. Plus its not 1st person.
This game looked really great, though it had a weird twist as well.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
shame this was stopped it had a decent story but i guess its like may vns after branching may of ran out of ideas i hope it is to return must doesnt look like the other game is getting updates so they is hope

Reactions: blarg0192

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shame this was stopped it had a decent story but i guess its like may vns after branching may of ran out of ideas i hope it is to return must doesnt look like the other game is getting updates so they is hope
mbd just got update.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Kinda fucked up seeing that this game got abandoned but does someone know games like this one where the mc helps the little guy with his mom/milf?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Kinda fucked up seeing that this game got abandoned but does someone know games like this one where the mc helps the little guy with his mom/milf?
We really don't know if its been abandoned or not because it is on pause but passed the 18 month mark with no game update so it got the abandoned tag.

Reactions: Meloned

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We really don't know if its been abandoned or not because it is on pause but passed the 18 month mark with no game update so it got the abandoned tag.
well no we don't but this hasn't had updates since ......... while mbd has gotten "few". would need rework to make less branching.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes