3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Guys before this latest patch my game ended at the beach.
I installed this latest patch and loaded my save but the game is still at the end?
does the updated add a different path from the start of the game?
Nope all this update do is adding the extra scenes you can access on the main menu. Unlocks after the sex shop scenes

Reactions: GhostPhil

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a brother sister sex scene now ? I mean MC & his sister that is the mother of her nephew & niece I forgot her name

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, could someone help me out here. The OP says that there are 48 new images and something about an Episode 1...

Where are they? Am I missing something? I read that save game ends at the exact same point as the previous version, so where are these pictures and this Episode?

Also, why in the non-blackmail path with Emily so mind-numbingly slow? There's no action with her whatsoever if you're not out to force her to be your slave...hopefully there's going to be some great payoff when you can finally start making some progress with her. :)

Also, also- where is that picture with the teacher in the classroom from in the OP? Which path is that?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone throw up a Nopy or workupload link? Thanks!
Workupload link's only available for the compressed version (For now. Might change with the next update). Any reason why you wouldn't want the compressed version?

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
About that PDF walkthrough - am i doing something wrong or resolution of that image is insufficient?
Can't read while zoomed - text is too blurry, can't read while not zoomed - text is too small.
I downloaded pdf file provided and still no dice. Help, please?

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Workupload link's only available for the compressed version (For now. Might change with the next update). Any reason why you wouldn't want the compressed version?
Just would prefer to have higher quality images is all and I hit my mega limit today, it's np only got 4 hours left on the d/l now (lol).

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Just would prefer to have higher quality images is all and I hit my mega limit today, it's np only got 4 hours left on the d/l now (lol).
There's not that much different between the compressed and the full but I hear you. Sometimes the filescdn link can be quick (Bandwidth/users dependent etc). Worth a try?

Reactions: Shocker

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
There's not that much different between the compressed and the full but I hear you. Sometimes the filescdn link can be quick (Bandwidth/users dependent etc). Worth a try?
Here the compressed version doesn't have the sick clip when you toke up

Daxarian

Dec 24, 2017
Ooof. One huge nitpick: when I mute the game in settings, I want the game to be muted. Please don't add unmutable audio to your game (the weed scene).

Reactions: Draakaap23

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ooof. One huge nitpick: when I mute the game in settings, I want the game to be muted. Please don't add unmutable audio to your game (the weed scene).
I learned to mute the game in the system settings from one too many "honey select" games loud unmutable sex scenes. lol

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Great game Dev as I find it intriguing and hilarious on the various choices and consequences of the player

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes