3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
If 8.5 ends at the beach, then where is the new content?
check the game menu, the entry Extra. the scene itself becomes available during your visit to the sex shop.

and here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.8.5e.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The WT has more content than the game itself...

I played from my save from last version, and it still sent me down the stupidass blackmail route with Emily despite me being on the friendly path... Than after the golden shower scene the game kicks you out to main menu despite the walk through claiming there is tons more content after that...

Snusen

May 27, 2018
TLDR: This update is just for the extra episode that you unlock after the sex shop scenes. Nothing added to the actual story. The game still ends at the beach as its supposed to. This is not really an full update more of a small addon for the game. Which looking at the extra tab is clear that there will be more of it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
What's ya'll problem? It's not an update, it's but a mere short extra scene that was added.
People just don't seem to get this :D The actual update was about 2 weeks ago. :D So the beach scene isn't the end of the game!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
TLDR: This update is just for the extra episode that you unlock after the sex shop scenes. Nothing added to the actual story. The game still ends at the beach as its supposed to. This is not really an full update more of a small addon for the game. Which looking at the extra tab is clear that there will be more of it.
For me it doesn't end at the beach...

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For me it doesn't end at the beach...
How did you manage to advance past that, as I think most people are mad about their game ending here when the WT claims there is tons more after that, not because the update added the extra...

The xtra people are mentioning got added is that scene you can only access from the main menu, with Nicoletta getting a box of toys and using them right ? To me thats fine if thats all he added in this update, nothing to do with the story but whatever... the aggravating part is the game ending after the golden shower in the beach with Emily (despite it being on a path I didnt pick)...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Are you sure you are talking about the right beach? Not the one with Emily the other one after the bar.
Haha damn, I totally forgot about that :D Thanks for clearing this up :) Ok then the last update ends on the second beach scene.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys before this latest patch my game ended at the beach.
I installed this latest patch and loaded my save but the game is still at the end?
does the updated add a different path from the start of the game?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes