3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well that was disappointing, i did like every updated untill now. he now trying to much to be funny and yeah it took wrong turn in my opinion

muumi

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, is the FILESCDN link working for others?
I get "site can't be reached" error after many tries.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just would prefer to have higher quality images is all and I hit my mega limit today, it's np only got 4 hours left on the d/l now (lol).
use megadownloader if you are hitting mega's limit,just google it and no more limits:)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, that was a fun, nice little distraction...if not slightly disappointing. I mean if we can't get any, ANY action with Emily other than the blackmail route- couldn't we have had something with the stand-alone content? Honestly.

She is 18 right, why'd she have to be retarded as well? Although is was pretty funny to click through 20-30 dialogue options with her just to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, would it be possible to keep David's freezing to death as canon. He doesn't bring much to the table and I, for one, have no intention of sharing his Mom or his sisters with him. Lol No, seriously. Kill him. :)

All in all, that was a nice treat. Thanks Pirot King.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
well that was disappointing, i did like every updated untill now. he now trying to much to be funny and yeah it took wrong turn in my opinion
I'm not disappointed, but i'm confused af. Does this game go down the meme road now or was it just this update? :unsure:

Reactions: Endrju

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
version 0.9. is it gonna end in version 1.0?
see you have no clue about versionning.
it may continue as 0.9 - 0.10 - 0.11 ... and so on
its main version "0" - POINT - subversion "9" and not version 0,9 like 0,5=1/2

Sep 4, 2018
@Safetydummy Agreed hope more is done with Emily so if anyone goes down the route to make her into a Slave she stays that way instead of ratting out the MC and get the option to do whatever to her and also agree David The Dumbass should stay dead and forgotten about and the MC can eventually have access to all his stuff and finds out what he was doing in the other paths like why he spied on the mom etc. since the MC is hacker man if stuff is stored on a laptop or desktop. lol

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
lol if it was version 0.09 then it could be 0.10
just go make your homework dude:

just for example APPLE MAC OS made once they reached 10.0 the following versions as 10.1, 10.2 ..... and for now they got 10.13
(10.1)
(10.13)

and believe me: Apple knows more about versionning as you my dude

Reactions: Yourself7

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Man, it was stated that this update's story has nothing to do with the main story of the game. Keep it in mind
Which is completly normal for a christmas episode. That doesn't explain that this is memeing all over the place and you won't know for sure if that doesn't swap over to the actual game.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm not disappointed, but i'm confused af. Does this game go down the meme road now or was it just this update? :unsure:
i love story driven games, its like my soul and currently the meaning of my life but i do acknowledge there are different genres like silly games for example, and its fine but this one had 'this' something, it really understood it silliness and that was the reason i liked it but know its starting to loose it (ofcourse in my humble opinion), for me it starts to be just dumb and at that point i feel my time is wasted. christmas update was just...eh doesnt matter its christmas after all.
I hope next update will be back on track, if not then i think i will take break from this dev. GL to him though

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Nice end of the year surprise.
Thanks for the fun :giggle:

But I have a question too.
How to unlock the lower left gallery scene on last page?
Can someone spoil me please.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes