3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Gotta say out of all the recent games I tried at 0.5 this has been one of the least "interesting" ones to me...

The gameplay is borked and biased towards a certain path... I literally got 3% sexual content since I choose to be on the "friendly path" for the nephew, and younger niece, on the "romance path" for sister, and on the "dream path" for older niece...

I saw the WT, but aside from being a bad way to do a WT all the paths that have sexual stuff are also dead ends...

Shame too as I like the model for the MC's sister, and his younger niece, but the game needs to let the "nice guy" path also get some action... Hell I'd be ok with also taking the Nephew and helping him realize his dream of stuffing his mom like a thanksgiving turkey.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This is one hilarious title, people need to lighten up a bit, that "here"s Johnny" scene cracked me up that I forgot I was playing an erotic game for a moment there...Made my day tbh.

The characters are hot AF, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
The doggystyle in russian gets translated by googletranslate into: Fuck cancer.
But i checked the game, the english isn't thaaat bad. Still engrish very much but not to that point.
Who told you that? Doggystyle pose in russian means "fuck like a dog" literally & a "fuck cancer" pose, like you said, it's another pose - idk how it sounds in english, but not doggystyle for sure.
P. s.: it's google "facepalm" - my bad.:coldsweat:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
ugh I need to read the change log more often *facepalm ps can't wait for more updates

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.6.2
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes