3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dirty Pool [v0.6] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 1.80GB

Download PC (141MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if i could jump through the computer screen id kiss you for making my dl so much more eaiser ^_-

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its an amusing little time waster..what with the Afro that Killed New York and such..but its an all over the place mess..some of the dames are very nice looking..like the cosplay daughter..she's a babe..but in general it is impossible to immerse into this game and falls far short of the claim "BEST GAME EVER" lol
Emily..thats her name..she's hot...see i do not even remember the names..lol..the best games i can rattle off ALL the names

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Really look forward to see MC lead the son to fuck Nicole or lead Nicole fuck her son
when we are speculating anyway, Looking forward to lead the son into the seller and lock him up for the rest of the game so he won't be in my way :)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, anybody seen the 4th and 7th picture from the OP in the game yet, please???
the one with emily on the leash and of the teacher in classroom?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Wow great story i like it if my situation will lime that im ready to do please release 0.6 in android i love it i want to know what happen also in the first play i try to be nice guy after i played it I experiment and finish the gallery i feel bad doing blackmailing emily but nah who cares i even laugh what will happen LOL!!!!!!! To the person who make this i love your game Trolololo to emily hahahahaha

Reactions: lowcody

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
"App Translated" lol
I've seen things tagged Machine Translated, but those tags are few and far between and almost always seem to be on Japanese games. These Russian games are almost always poorly translated, or machine translated yet never get tagged as such.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are alot of folks on here who get the general gist of what the author is trying to say who would be happy to translate for a mention and immediate crack at releases..which is fair

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
yip 2 mins. don't know why update a game that is so small would be better to wait till next update and add the content to the next update.making v0.7 even bigger.

ps I do like the game keep up the good work

Reactions: blahblah25
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes