3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The game it's really good, it's interesting, the characters are sexy and it's the funniest game (adult kind) that i have played, plus in this game looks like choices actually matter

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.7
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

evil321

Jan 27, 2018
best idea i saw :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
So wait... if you did not treat Emily like shit then there is literally nothing in this update except the option of jerking off on her back??? Did I miss something here? I hope so, or this was one of the shortest most pointless updates ever. Based on others, it seems that you have to have been an asshole to her previously to have anything worthwhile happen in this update.

Reactions: blahblah25

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah, I also chose the friendly path with Emily but, as always happens in adult games, the best stuff is always put behind blackmail/punishment paths.
This is getting really annoying...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I also chose the friendly path with Emily but, as always happens in adult games, the best stuff is always put behind blackmail/punishment paths.
This is getting really annoying...
You should get less sex if you're playing like it's real life, it's realistic, you don't always get much sex if you're the nice guy. The long term gain is love, so you sacrifice sex now for a reliable source of sex later.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
You should get less sex if you're playing like it's real life, it's realistic, you don't always get much sex if you're the nice guy. The long term gain is love, so you sacrifice sex now for a reliable source of sex later.
That's fine and true... but that doesn't mean that path of the story should be so horribly ignored, nor does it mean that there could not have been ways to add something interesting or erotic in that path, even buying her bathing suit provided an opportunity to add spice to that path. Just lazy story telling honestly... hope it picks up in the next version.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Very short update, must have been a rough month for lots of devs. So many short updates.
the problem is quite simple that the dev's have noticed that they don't have to work hard and that they don't have to do any good updates because the players keep telling themselves about every little update or miserable story I'm just telling The Family Secret unbelievably predictable un ultra mise story where you already

know what comes mom makes herself a cheap dirty whore and can be fucked by anyone and the beginning may make the driver all the other girls are fucked by everyone only the so-called mc may not and must again and again as always grind stupid brainless sweettalk make stinking legs massage and so on and everyone is happy......

be long so the updates are getting shorter and worse but no one really cares and therefore the devs have no incentive better ablate (with some exceptions) because the money will get thrown so or so afterwards

Reactions: Paprika

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Emily blackmail line is just abusing and breaking a likeable nice shy girl against her will. She totally didnt deserve that. That is wrong and revolting on so many levels, and makes the protagonist the sickest piece of crap.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh ok - thats why its such a short update, because I am a decent and friendly abusing uncle? :D

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm totally OK with the friend/love path to require more time to get to the good stuff.
My concern, in fact, is rather will we get the good stuff we're currently experiencing in the blackmail path, when the right time in the game will come?
This is a general subject since, unfortunately, this is not the only game with such "issue"

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes