RPGM Completed Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Shame they didn't fully capitalize on the hands since its AI art. Some hands have 6 fingers and some do not. If they should've just redraw every character to have 6 fingers, making the art more charming in a way. Just go all in since your art is partially made with AI, and embrace the joke. We all know AI is just going to become better as well, so crying and be a dumb bitch about it serves no one too.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Imo games like this are born from misunderstanding what NTR appeal is.
I can understand when people that do not like NTR overuse the term but dev making NTR game should understand what people like about it. None will tell me they enjoyed NTR in Subverse, excuse me you enjoyed what exactly ?
When I see game like this I have strong suspicion dev does not like or understand NTR, they saw something tagged with NTR and felt they can make better and get easy sales. Obviously game with 4 girlfriends is better than one right ?
NTR is primary victim of this behavior because often enough people will consume that crap because they are just so desperate for their NTR fix.
Nah, they didnt misunderstand the appeal. As long as there's easy money to make of this, the train wont stop.They know their target audience.

If I were the dev of this game, I'll keep producing more of it esp with the incentive of low effort = income (it's not much but if same people keeps buying them, I'll get big profits in the long run as long as there's consumers of this kind of work)

The only solution is, dont buy them...but the thing is, we're not jp consumers. In the end,why fix something that aint broken.

Reactions: rageaholic

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
No one is redefining them. It's just a simple mistake that needs to be corrected and addressed at some point.

It's tolerable, at least not too generic.

I wont be playing the game so I dont know about the plot but I did play the dev's previous works to know that theyre your typical simple ntr with simple plots. No developement effort. Basically one of those ntr shovelware games.
Eh, shovelware games aren't bad once in a while, like junk food. At least, as long as you don't pay for them. >.>" I'm not one to support shitty business models after all. Especially with hentai games, I only support the devs that put at least some effort in their content.

Guess I'll check for myself at some point if the art is at least worth a laugh.

As for the NTR debate... Thing is, NTR, or rather, specifically netorare, though this applies to the other two as well to some extent or another, has been around for a looooooooooooong ass time, much like a lot of fetishes. Unlike fetishes like bestiality or tentacles, which are specific and can't really change because they refer to specific things.... ntr depends on context. The literal meaning of it is "to be taken away", and that implies two absolute things. One, there's something, or rather, someone, to be taken away. Two, that something, or someone, belongs to the person that they're being taken away from in some capacity.

Obviously, you can't 'take away' something that doesn't belong to anyone. If you buy the last roll of toilet paper in the store, you're not NTR-ing the people that also wanted toilet paper.

That's why, in the bad old days before VNDB, dlsite, and social media as we know it today existed, netorare really was all about actual established romantic relationships of some kind. Because that's the only way that the person that's being stolen belonged to the person that they're being stolen from. Otherwise, there's no claim.

As things evolved and fetishes became more accessible, more people started to define and redefine those fetishes that aren't based on hard details.

Netorare is... in my opinion at least, a victim of that. In the sense that it's been widened to the point where it's meaningless. Pretty much everything falls under netorare in some way or another these days, even if it's as simple as a girl merely giving a handjob to some dude that she hates for one singular scene and she's disgusted through it all the way.

People kind of forget that a key element of netorare is 'to be taken away' and thus also, true betrayal. That there's that point of no return, where the other person is genuinely taken away and nothing the one they're being taken away from can do anything about. It's why random rape should not be classified as NTR, because while it obviously sucks to have one's significant other raped under one's nose, the couple can get back together after that and still find their happily ever after. Netorare is irreversible. It's the bad ending. It's that line that's crossed that can't be uncrossed. It's the final willing betrayal. It's the failure of love in face of pure lust (and sometimes magic/super-science/whatever).

So while I agree that the definition IS broader these days... it definitely didn't start off that way.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
This game is supposed to lead us into a better, brighter time... where anyone, without any skill in drawing hentai could make an awesome RPGM game and earn a quick buck from the horny Nipps and all you're doing is arguing definitions, you bunch of nerds!

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Well put. Honestly, People just need to remember the key word of the genre as to not confuse it with cuckoldry.

As for the game on this thread, to each their own I guess. I have an average standard threshold when it comes to ntr, and I dont see any point playing these games just for the images and low plot. There are better fapping materials to see in doujins/hentai mangas than this one or even by reading eroticas..

• Angry
Reactions: ddaydream

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Why is there any debate about "what is NTR?"???
Just go check good old and stop all that nonsense, please.

doen

Aug 24, 2017
an AI game .I'll taste it first before judging, I'll pretend the game like a canned food and see it myself for the result

Oct 8, 2019
We have a first, official DlSite game made by the Japanese in RPGM engine with AI ART and instead of reviewing the game you're arguing about the definition of ntr... Sheesh
DLsite has a tag for AI generated. There are veritable mountains of AI cg shovelware there, and I'm saying this as someone that likes AI art and makes a lot of it myself. AFAIK this is the most popular one, https://f95zone.to/threads/can-some...n-the-city-of-great-holes-and-freedom.149187/.

Reactions: IceHunt55

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Eh, shovelware games aren't bad once in a while, like junk food. At least, as long as you don't pay for them. >.>" I'm not one to support shitty business models after all. Especially with hentai games, I only support the devs that put at least some effort in their content.

Guess I'll check for myself at some point if the art is at least worth a laugh.

As for the NTR debate... Thing is, NTR, or rather, specifically netorare, though this applies to the other two as well to some extent or another, has been around for a looooooooooooong ass time, much like a lot of fetishes. Unlike fetishes like bestiality or tentacles, which are specific and can't really change because they refer to specific things.... ntr depends on context. The literal meaning of it is "to be taken away", and that implies two absolute things. One, there's something, or rather, someone, to be taken away. Two, that something, or someone, belongs to the person that they're being taken away from in some capacity.

Obviously, you can't 'take away' something that doesn't belong to anyone. If you buy the last roll of toilet paper in the store, you're not NTR-ing the people that also wanted toilet paper.

That's why, in the bad old days before VNDB, dlsite, and social media as we know it today existed, netorare really was all about actual established romantic relationships of some kind. Because that's the only way that the person that's being stolen belonged to the person that they're being stolen from. Otherwise, there's no claim.

As things evolved and fetishes became more accessible, more people started to define and redefine those fetishes that aren't based on hard details.

Netorare is... in my opinion at least, a victim of that. In the sense that it's been widened to the point where it's meaningless. Pretty much everything falls under netorare in some way or another these days, even if it's as simple as a girl merely giving a handjob to some dude that she hates for one singular scene and she's disgusted through it all the way.

People kind of forget that a key element of netorare is 'to be taken away' and thus also, true betrayal. That there's that point of no return, where the other person is genuinely taken away and nothing the one they're being taken away from can do anything about. It's why random rape should not be classified as NTR, because while it obviously sucks to have one's significant other raped under one's nose, the couple can get back together after that and still find their happily ever after. Netorare is irreversible. It's the bad ending. It's that line that's crossed that can't be uncrossed. It's the final willing betrayal. It's the failure of love in face of pure lust (and sometimes magic/super-science/whatever).

So while I agree that the definition IS broader these days... it definitely didn't start off that way.
Good points, but the important thing about NTR is the overall narrative arc and themes. It's not just about some individual sex act.

GF/wife banging someone else can be non-NTR, while some neighboor the male MC is crushing on but never really talked to could be NTRed if the narrative focus is about her corruption and "loss."

Reactions: eskult

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
DLsite has a tag for AI generated. There are veritable mountains of AI cg shovelware there, and I'm saying this as someone that likes AI art and makes a lot of it myself. AFAIK this is the most popular one, https://f95zone.to/threads/can-some...n-the-city-of-great-holes-and-freedom.149187/.
Oh wow! This is really cool! Thank you for sharing. I should have asumed that the Japanese would turn this tech into dlsite games already. This is simply the first one I've seen with such obvious AI CG art. The Drill Drill Drill looks really fun though. This might push me in favour of AI Art and tech a little.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
honestly, i've been waiting for the fusion of ai art and ntr for months. they are making ntr chatbots. someone needs to do full 3D ai art (ai to blender maybe?) with full ai voice chat (you type, she answers in text to talk) and just end us all already,
lol then we can debate the genres of whether her telling you she cucks you should be in the same category as you catching her cucking you (asmr) hahaha

anyways, i am down for AI art if done well cause it seems to make the proportions less weird than some artists seem to be obsessed with doing (twentyfour story buildings are not hot boobs, plz stop). and mixing it with ntr seems like a good niche for content if it gets refined. i'll check it out

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
No that's not how it works, ntr is infidelity and for infidelity you need to be in a relationship. Stop trying to widen the term as much as these girls vaginas.
True. But maybe in this game - idk - they are corrupted or something by evil interdimensional beings. Then, even if they are only friends, the MC might be mad about it and the player feels something similar to NTR.

I guess it is a bit similar to all NTR games where the supposedly stolen girl is the mom. I think in those cases it is more that someone you love ends up in an abusive or corrupting relationship rather than the son or daughter having romantic feeling for the mom. Or so I imagine. I don't really play those games but while browsing the internet one naturally encounters ntr doujinshis and games.

• Angry
Reactions: ddaydream

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Art's hot, concept great, but the characters fell flat and the game feels like it's done in a week or so.

6/10

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I have to admire Japanese devs ability to insert NTR into anything. Reading the synopsis I was thinking this was gonna be an average RPGM about combating space invaders until boom, Zeld is introduced to make the game an NTR game for really no reason except the dev just wanted to do that.
Not hating, but normally the synopsis would have introduced Al being in a relationship with one of the girls or them having unrequited feelings to tip you off at the very least, but this one didn't even bother with that fluff.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes