RPGM Completed Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 12, 2021
It looks ok with some inconsistencies like the 6 fingers present in one of the images. But in the end, ai cg is still ai cg regardless of the reason behind it.
well to be fair that because the japanese Dictinary for Netorare say this, term for cheating or being unfaithful and if you look it up or talk to people from japan they seem to describe it at the same way of cheating in general it only the other ntr that are describe differently. not saying that it can have diff meaning but that it a hard hurdle to break if even the own country of the word is saying it just like cuckhold in everyway

• Angry
Reactions: ddaydream

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
well to be fair that because the japanese Dictinary for Netorare say this, term for cheating or being unfaithful and if you look it up or talk to people from japan they seem to describe it at the same way of cheating in general it only the other ntr that are describe differently. not saying that it can have diff meaning but that it a hard hurdle to break if even the own country of the word is saying it just like cuckhold in everyway
What does this statement have to do with ai cg?At least quote the proper comment my guy.

Anyway, remember , the dude that tried to "educate" me sent a thread link that defines the meaning of the genre and still contradicted his own point. So there's no excuse on why he thought ntr needs to have a relationship to be counted.

Ntr literally means...... to be taken off. Not cuckodlry or infidelity....BUT it can have themes based on those.I hope you know the difference. Dont use wikipedia as your main source

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I mean you can already easily do that with LoRAs, I think the bigger problem is consistency and prompt accuracy. Anything exotic like unusual poses are extremely difficult to pull off because most models aren't trained on anything out of the norm. Then there's the lighting, which can vary wildly on high-quality results. This is all going to be eventually solved of course, but any creator using AI art without manual modification is being cheap and lazy.
Well I don't expect AI art to be better than real art at all but I do think it'll improve as you said. It's just good for beginner devs and people with no money to have CGs for their games. I wouldn't call them "cheap" or "lazy" for this especially considering how many people have played purely text based games.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Riiiiiiiiiiight. NTR game. People arguing about what counts as NTR.

Man, all this new ways of redefining that particular term make me feel old...

ANYway...

More importantly... How is the AI art? Is it all janky and stuff throughout the game? Or is it a tolerable level of jankiness?

Also, how's the game itself? Like, there's a bunch of girls... Does the MC just watch them all get fucked by other people? Or does he do anything about it? Is he able to get with at least one girl or something?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Riiiiiiiiiiight. NTR game. People arguing about what counts as NTR.

Man, all this new ways of redefining that particular term make me feel old...
No one is redefining them. It's just a simple mistake that needs to be corrected and addressed at some point.

More importantly... How is the AI art? Is it all janky and stuff throughout the game? Or is it a tolerable level of jankiness?
It's tolerable, at least not too generic.

Also, how's the game itself? Like, there's a bunch of girls... Does the MC just watch them all get fucked by other people? Or does he do anything about it? Is he able to get with at least one girl or something?
I wont be playing the game so I dont know about the plot but I did play the dev's previous works to know that theyre your typical simple ntr with simple plots. No developement effort. Basically one of those ntr shovelware games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimensionalCountermeasuresUnitCommanderAlAndACuckoldFriendlyWorkplace-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The discussion of the meaning of what is ntr is really old... No matter who is right or wrong, ntr without infidelity for me will always be plain corruption and not worth of my time.

• Angry

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The discussion of the meaning of what is ntr is really old... No matter who is right or wrong, ntr without infidelity for me will always be plain corruption and not worth of my time.
That, I dont mind. It's like saying I dont count cats as cats if they dont meow. That's your preference so that's totally fine.

• Angry

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Basically, LoRAs (Localized Representation Adjustment) are addons that adjust a model for a specific art style, character and/or characteristics. LoRAs and ControlNet are very popular in the AI art generation community.
Ah alright, I get it.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
NTR has been around for so many years and it people still don't know what really means or try to change it's meaning...
Anyway, AI art looks interesting but the plot has been done and done before. I know these authors want to make a quick buck and produce these kind of games like they are coming out of a chinese sweatshop, but come on...
I guess the genre has been oversaturated with cheapass games that don't really try to innovate.
Why would they change anything about it? Just look at how many times this garbage has sold on DLsite.
Almost 2k times for the price of $10 and the "dev" didn't even need to put in any effort, just let the AI do everything.
I wouldn't be surprised if the "dev" used ChatGPT or something like that for the "story". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZoneTan20

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
If it were me using LoRas, I'd definitely go for Takeda Hiromitsu's style....Fan no Hitori is also ok...or even Ahemaru's.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Imo games like this are born from misunderstanding what NTR appeal is.
I can understand when people that do not like NTR overuse the term but dev making NTR game should understand what people like about it. None will tell me they enjoyed NTR in Subverse, excuse me you enjoyed what exactly ?
When I see game like this I have strong suspicion dev does not like or understand NTR, they saw something tagged with NTR and felt they can make better and get easy sales. Obviously game with 4 girlfriends is better than one right ?
NTR is primary victim of this behavior because often enough people will consume that crap because they are just so desperate for their NTR fix.

Reactions: Pirateking65
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes