RPGM Completed Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
its very brave for ppl to buy this game when the score on dlsite is 4.08. games above 4.5 are usually great, between 4.4 and 4.5 are good or acceptable. I won't touch anything below that. Another concern is that the devs games ratings are getting lower every release.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
How is this ntr? The girls are Al's FRIENDS, aren't they? How are you being cuckold or victim of ntr if these women are simply your friends?
You've been here for a while now and yet you still dont know ntr basics huh...Interesting.

Here's a very simplified definition for you and to others who dont know it yet.
Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, having someone you like/love(even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away.

Cuckoldry is also A PART of ntr but not its definition itself. Same goes with Cheating and BSS.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
You've been here for a while now and yet you still dont know ntr basics huh...Interesting.

Here's a very simplified definition for you and to others who dont know it yet.
Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, having someone you like/love(even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away.

Cuckoldry is also A PART of ntr but not its definition itself. Same goes with Cheating and BSS.
Relationship. Both party need to be in a relationship first then a 3rd party comes in then take one of them away from the other. That is legit the essence to netorare then you got this other sub-genre derived from it. Does BSS mean it's the same as netorare? No. How interesting someone can fail to include that.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Relationship. Both party need to be in a relationship first then a 3rd party comes in then take one of them away from the other. That is legit the essence to netorare then you got this other sub-genre derived from it. Does BSS mean it's the same as netorare? No. How interesting someone can fail to include that.
Here, educate yourself:

Ntr definition

That's coming from a person that knows the genre well.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Everyone's arguing over NTR definition, so i'll just ask the relevant question for the actual game then:
The Dev's Note read that your character can lower the cuck bar by giving the girls gifts. But does this actually go anywhere or is it just arbitrary and futile game mechanic that exist to extend gameplay?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Everyone's arguing over NTR definition, so i'll just ask the relevant question for the actual game then:
Yeah sorry about that, this mostly comes up everytime the ntr tag is involved .

No worries , Im well aware of that thread , and their definition stands with the link I responded beforehand. And as you can see, there's no requirement for "a relationship" as you were trying to propose. (and judging by your response, you didnt read the thread that you gave me properly/or the link i gave you ... as both terms coincides)

Guy just shot himself on the foot lol. Next time, when you try to send someone a link that warrants the support of your claims, at least read them properly as to no humiliate oneself. Youre like preaching about God without even reading the bible.

Anyway, I dont want to derail the thread anymore, feel free to DM me if you still want to talk about the topic at hand.

Last edited:

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Right back at ya
https://f95zone.to/threads/help-with-netorare-ntr-definitions-recommendations-and-resources.99024/
Here's a more proper way to educate yourself
I'm tired of arguing with people here about the definition and this game isn't even a ntr. I'm gone.
My brother in christ, the game is literally linked as Netorare on dlsite, by the author himself. Not to mention the material you linked directly contradicts what you were saying earlier lol.

"NTR means that an important, most of the times female person (girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, childhood friend) is 'stolen' from the protagonist by one or more antagonists, thus creating a feeling of jealousy. Due to its nature NTR is sometimes described as the fetishization of jealousy and understood as a form of masochism. Still that doen't always apply, as the player can decide which perspective to take."

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
No that's not how it works, ntr is infidelity and for infidelity you need to be in a relationship. Stop trying to widen the term as much as these girls vaginas.
no, it literally means that, it can be even a sister or mother where there isn't any "sexual" relationship, the protag needs only to care about another person it doesn't need to be reciprocal or "deep", if you mean the english translation of ntr I can understand where are you coming from but not in japanese

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
My brother in christ, the game is literally linked as Netorare on dlsite, by the author himself. Not to mention the material you linked directly contradicts what you were saying earlier lol.

"NTR means that an important, most of the times female person (girlfriend, wife, mother, sister, childhood friend) is 'stolen' from the protagonist by one or more antagonists, thus creating a feeling of jealousy. Due to its nature NTR is sometimes described as the fetishization of jealousy and understood as a form of masochism. Still that doen't always apply, as the player can decide which perspective to take."
Yeah, I think these people are really confused about cuckoldry and ntr....because all there response pertains to Cuckoldry and not Ntr on itself.

The thread that the person sent to me is also a good start, but Idk, for some reason ,these guys still dont understand.
That's why I encourage them to read this link again as to remove the confusion about it:
Ntr Definition

Anyway, regarding on the game on this thread, it's just your typical shovelware ntr game. Not worth playing imo.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Are you proposing to reduce all theatrical activities to Kabuki theater, just because the terms theater are both there and there?NTR is a term and there is no need to limit its evolution and development only to the Japanese framework.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes