RPGM - Completed - Dimensional Countermeasures Unit Commander Al and a Cuckold-Friendly Workplace [Final] [Hammer]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dreminh

i have no problem with AI and actually i kind da welcome it in order saving time and focus more on gameplay since it is really hard to find some game that both good with art/audio/media and game mechanic/gameplay/story or balancing between the two Still this game is extreamlly mediocer at best , there nothing remarkable in the most basic RPGM ever like i have played over 100 RPGM game like this
    In another word : very meh !!!!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

desmosome

The art is quite nice. It does keep a fairly consistent portrayal of the character in various scenes. But the game is pretty much an uninspired shovelware that seems like it was made over a weekend or something.

In regards to the gameplay loop, I found it decent enough. I actually like the simple but fairly balanced approach to the combat and dungeon/equipment progression. It's not anything innovative, but it doesn't feel like a chore for the short game length.

I would rate it 3 stars for average, but there are a few issues that bring it down.

There are a bunch of mechanics aimed at preventing NTR. From my single playthrough, it seemed rather unlikely you could prevent ALL NTR progression, but you can definitely beat the game before the girls reach their final stage and "fall." But there is a fundamental dissonance in this whole concept. Why did they add all these mechanics to prevent NTR, but didn't make a single non-NTR scene or gameplay reward for doing so? I'm not someone who goes for pure runs in the first place, but even I found it pretty pointless.

Secondly, the game just doesn't have very many scenes. It's 3-4 progressing scenes per girl, and once they reach the final stage, their outfit changes and they get a new line when you talk to them in the preparation room. There is no difference in the ending (not that there is really an ending to begin with) even if all the girls got stolen.

In summary, it's a decent short game to waste a few hours. The scenes are rather short but can be decently hot. However, the game is rather unfulfilling and lacks a proper ending.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ryuuya

The game has all the boxes ticked, from story to different characters with escalating scenes but the AI cg just takes away all the charm. It comes across as soulless and rightfully so with very little consistency across cgs of characters.
    The combat and dungeon system is applied lazily, and the things that happen in base also comes across as lazy. The game is tired and boring with not much brought to the table and no point to continue playing very sadly.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

burn3287

Each girl has 3-4 escalating NTR scenes and they progress at a slow enough pace that you can plausibly avoid it progressing too far. Frankly its strange how little content there is considering that the art is AI generated, but half the appeal of a game like this is the systems, and this game's loop is good enough for me to give it 3 stars over some other AI schlock.
    Writing is spicy enough I guess. I don't think its worth much money but if you're going to pull a jack sparrow there are worse uses of a few hours.