Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have a question, the new models for the wife will be the ones you mentioned before? or there was a change.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, my English is not good at all.
The new model will first be the White wife first (because I'm having to re-do everything and put completely new code in, before it was simply click, an NTR sex scene happened and then it ended, whereas now depending on Spouse Corruption the girls can talk to, kiss, get blown, use condoms, do sneaky sex and raw fucking as well) and then in later updates I can add the Asian and Black wives, as for your English, no worries I understood you.

So previous versions:

* Click room.
* Girl fucks your spouse.
* Scene over...

New version...

* Click room.
* Depending on the girls lust, how corrupt your wife is and how each girl gets along with her the scene could be talking, kissing, a blowjob, condom sex, sneaky sex, rawsex and sometimes not caring that you are there sex. One girl may be at the fucking stage with your wife while another is only at the talking stage. So it builds up.

I hope that makes sense.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
The new model will first be the White wife first (because I'm having to re-do everything and put completely new code in, before it was simply click, an NTR sex scene happened and then it ended, whereas now depending on Spouse Corruption the girls can talk to, kiss, get blown, use condoms, do sneaky sex and raw fucking as well) and then in later updates I can add the Asian and Black wives, as for your English, no worries I understood you.

So previous versions:

* Click room.
* Girl fucks your spouse.
* Scene over...

New version...

* Click room.
* Depending on the girls lust, how corrupt your wife is and how each girl gets along with her the scene could be talking, kissing, a blowjob, condom sex, sneaky sex, rawsex and sometimes not caring that you are there sex. One girl may be at the fucking stage with your wife while another is only at the talking stage. So it builds up.

I hope that makes sense.
What you mean is, if the wife is at lets say 10% corruption "only talking" and if 80% corruption "raw sex"
did i get that right?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What you mean is, if the wife is at lets say 10% corruption "only talking" and if 80% corruption "raw sex"
did i get that right?
Okay to get more risque or naughty scenes it's two variables:

1) $ Spouse_Corruption and
2) $ [girl] NTR Progress.

$ Spouse_Corruption is what she is capable of doing. $ [girl] NTR progress is what she actually does. So an example:

Your spouse has 100/100 corruption, she is now capable of doing everything with the girls.

Let's say though that:

$ Shani_NTR_Progress = 100.

BUT

$ Guiliana_NTR_Progress = 40.

Shani would get access to: Talking, Kissing, Blowjob, Condom sex, Sneaky Sex and Raw Sex.

Guiliana however would only get access to Talking, Kissing and maybe blowjobs.

So it's 2 variables that interact, if she is corrupt enough she'll do anything but the girls still need to make progress with her first. If she is at 100 NTR progress with a girl and you make her 'pure' again she wont do NTR stuff (until the girls put that variable back up.)

I hope that helps. Girls are different but the usual (Spouse_Corruption) is:

< 20% = Talking only
20 - 40 = Talking & Kissing.
40 - 50 = Talking, Kissing, Blowjobs.
50 - 60 = Talking, Kissing, Blowjob and Condoms
60 > = Talking, Kissing, Blowjob, Condom, Sneaky and Raw.

But each girl has a separate NTR progress counter. Previously if she was corruption 100 then EVERY girl would sleep with her, now each girl makes her own progress.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Okay to get more risque or naughty scenes it's two variables:

1) $ Spouse_Corruption and
2) $ [girl] NTR Progress.

$ Spouse_Corruption is what she is capable of doing. $ [girl] NTR progress is what she actually does. So an example:

Your spouse has 100/100 corruption, she is now capable of doing everything with the girls.

Let's say though that:

$ Shani_NTR_Progress = 100.

BUT

$ Guiliana_NTR_Progress = 40.

Shani would get access to: Talking, Kissing, Blowjob, Condom sex, Sneaky Sex and Raw Sex.

Guiliana however would only get access to Talking, Kissing and maybe blowjobs.

So it's 2 variables that interact, if she is corrupt enough she'll do anything but the girls still need to make progress with her first. If she is at 100 NTR progress with a girl and you make her 'pure' again she wont do NTR stuff (until the girls put that variable back up.)

I hope that helps. Girls are different but the usual (Spouse_Corruption) is:

< 20% = Talking only
20 - 40 = Talking & Kissing.
40 - 50 = Talking, Kissing, Blowjobs.
50 - 60 = Talking, Kissing, Blowjob and Condoms
60 > = Talking, Kissing, Blowjob, Condom, Sneaky and Raw.

But each girl has a separate NTR progress counter. Previously if she was corruption 100 then EVERY girl would sleep with her, now each girl makes her own progress.
Oh ok, I understand better now. So these will be in netorase or netorare path? and upcoming update?

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
If she is at 100 NTR progress with a girl and you make her 'pure' again she wont do NTR stuff (until the girls put that variable back up.)
Does this mean that if I reduce corruption, can girls increase it?
ps: the update comes out on April 5, right?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Does this mean that if I reduce corruption, can girls increase it?
ps: the update comes out on April 5, right?
Yes they will, it's basic right now but every interaction they have with your spouse will increase spouse corruption by +1 (I'm gonna wait for feedback as to whether this is too grindy for people and then I can change it depending on difficulty). But yeah they will try to put it back up. You can take her out and doing nice stuff and it'll go back down.

Update is 5th April and as you can see from page 2 progress I have a lot I will have to put onto the next update, but I'm aiming for the Room NTR stuff to all be done and the new character introductions.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Yes they will, it's basic right now but every interaction they have with your spouse will increase spouse corruption by +1 (I'm gonna wait for feedback as to whether this is too grindy for people and then I can change it depending on difficulty). But yeah they will try to put it back up. You can take her out and doing nice stuff and it'll go back down.

Update is 5th April and as you can see from page 2 progress I have a lot I will have to put onto the next update, but I'm aiming for the Room NTR stuff to all be done and the new character introductions.
personally I would prefer a toggle/setting for bonus/reduced spouse corruption gain that way you can make it easier to micromanage or basically force it to snowball to get the scenes, but I am only talking corruption not progress,

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
One doubt, I remember you said that you would change the responses of the girls according to their happiness.
If this is the case, after starting enable netorase, will the answers change if I lower happiness?
PS sorry for so many questions

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone, it is being uploaded, but as it's gone from 800mb to 1.9GB it's taking a lot longer than usual. I will be updating my patreon as each version uploads...I'll also post here when it's done.

LVC025 Good idea to tie corruption to difficulty I like that, as for different answers based on factors, yes I do eventually want to do that, but I'll wait for most if not all the content to be in to do that.

Reactions: LVC025

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
PC version is up everyone. Since f95 doesn't allow Dropbox as a viable host you can find the link on my patreon page, click the link in my signature and I do hope you enjoy. Remember to start a new game, any questions or feedback as usual please let me know.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
0.1.7.0 Plan...
This update focuses mainly on Female Player events...so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is the event with the spouse emptying herself in the new version?
Unfortunately due to time constraints I had to make it a quick black image but the code is there. If you go to the bathroom there is a 1/3 chance she does to. I have plans to make more on that.

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
A doubt, something special is needed to unlock the girls scenes at home, so far I only get the wake up scene. And from what I saw, there is a ntr scene in the bathroom at home, how do you get the scene? Is it exclusive to ntr? or is it also in nether?
sorry for the questions, i'm obsessed with those scenes :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
A doubt, something special is needed to unlock the girls scenes at home, so far I only get the wake up scene. And from what I saw, there is a ntr scene in the bathroom at home, how do you get the scene? Is it exclusive to ntr? or is it also in nether?
sorry for the questions, i'm obsessed with those scenes :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Girl home scenes were unfortunately put back to the next update. HOWEVER if you were referring to being surprised upon waking then they are in there. Each time you sleep if you have 80 on the NTR progress and spouse corruption 60 there is a chance that you will roll over and be....'surprised'.

There are 6 variants of this: 2 Svani, 2 Guiliana, 1 Cally and 1 Eleanor.

Sorry I will be updating it with those scenes, I love those ones myself. Sorry to disappoint.

EDIT: What I will do is work on them first and then keep the version number the same, that should make uploading quicker.

Last edited:

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Could you please upload the game on Nopy or some other download platform ? I'm not being able to download it on Dropbox

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes