Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
WARNING: Game contains NTR! Do not say you were unwarned.

Hey sports fans, I'm Icarus. Many of you will remember me from such things as my videos, my old game that was a complete pile of shite (Valia: Life of A Succubus), my comedic posts and lots of other stuff no-one cares about.

Well now I'm making a game in my spare time [WARNING: THIS IS NOT A REGULAR MONTHLY THING, MY VIDEOS ARE THE PRIORITY, THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT], I haven't opened up a full game thread yet because I don't think it's at the minimum quality yet, but this will serve as a good test and a place for advice and constructive criticism. So without further ado:

Svani_Introduction8.png

DICKGIRL DORM!!!
(c) Icarus 2021. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Tags: Dickgirls, NTR (Optional and includes SEPERATE Netorare and Netorase), Male on Dickgirl, Female on Dickgirl (Planned), Dickgirl on female, dickgirl on male, dickgirl on a male spouse, dickgirl on a female spouse, dickgirl emerging from the screen and doing you (I'm kidding...I don't have that kind of power yet.) Female Protagonist, Male protagonist, Anal, Vaginal, Oral, quirky humour!

Plot: You are currently jobless and looking for vacancies when out of the blue you get a call to become a Dorm Porter/Maintenance person for a college dorm, you go to the interview and you ace it! Only for you to be told AFTER you've signed the contract that these girls are rather special...well...they have something special! Oh and it's YOUR JOB to keep 9 horny dickgirls happy! How? Well you signed up for that, should have read the contract a bit further... So basically it's a kind of semi-open game where your job is make sure all the rooms are in a good state of repair, fix them when they breakdown (oh and contract says YOU have to pay for repairs yourself), talk to the girls, avoid (or don't) getting speared by them. Oh and if you chose to have a spouse at the beginning you can also have them (Either a male or female spouse, so it can be a gay or straight relationship) joining you after certain events in game.

Currently it's at version 0.2.3.0. From what I can gather game numbering goes [Major Version][Minor Version][Small updates][Bug fixes] and can be found:

Or:

(Don't worry, updates are the same link)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's still early development yet so there isn't too much yet, yes it's renpy and the GUI is basic as hell. I get it. But as long as just one person likes it I consider that a job well done. Thoughts, Reviews etc welcome. Preview images have been attached for your perusal.

NOTE: Some people may remark on grammar and spelling mistakes. Some of these may be genuine, others however are deliberate in order to try and convey accent of the character, which I personally think is a nice touch in a game, what about you?

Scenes are not static but not animated either, what I've done is put two images on a repeating loop. when you get to that you can stop clicking and the scene will repeat for 100 loops, if you keep liking you'll go through the scene way too fast. I will extend the scenes with further dialogue as I develop the game. Once again, this is a side project, NOT my main patreon thing, a thank you donation is welcome but my patreon is FOR MY VIDEOS not for the game which is a free side thing.

Be nice! Or don't...I might send one of the girls after you! ;)

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Aye, alright, so. I've tried it, so far I'm liking it. Here's a bunch of things that should be addressed:
1) The GUI is kinda wonky. Yes, you can turn stuff on and off, and it works, but it could use some improvement.
2) The wife model is.................not good. She looks like a 'grey' alien and human hybrid. The body is fine, but that face is just scary. Plus I'm not entirely sure she (or even a male spouse) would be alright with her spouse working at a t-girl dorm, especially after finding out about the 'sex clause' of the contract, let alone agree to work there herself, I mean, the wife says stuff like "Ew, I'm disgusted by them!" but then goes sleeping around, and is alright with the thought that her dear hubby was sleeping around with 'those disgusting people' all this time. But I guess since it's a sex-fantasy game, some of this stuff can be overlooked.
3) I get that the characters, in particular the gurls are supposed to be caricatures, but must Amina be so on the nose? She's a trans-person, but is a fanatical Islamist (what does Islam say about trans people?), and yells about a guy working at the dorm for being haram? How does that work? And if she's so fanatically against 'the West', what is she even doing in, what I can only assume is the USA? What I'm saying is that she could benefit from some character development (become friendlier to the PC after x event or action, and then say something more interesting than just 'Infidels!' when asked about countries, etc.), because so far she's as flat as a cardboard cutout, and frankly, a very racist stereotype (Yolanda's kind of a racist stereotype as well, though less so). For example, I liked how you get those special conversations with Shani after letting her sleep with your spouse, despite the fact that there's very little actual build-up to the PC's friendship with her. I mean, when you talk to Cally for the first time, you get the option to flirt with her, she punches you, and you can potentially get a scene involving some upskirting that she seems to appreciate. But with Shani? There's nothing like that, yet the PC seems to have the best rapport with her.
4) Money. I'm guessing money will have some use in the future? Because so far, it's really useless, and VERY easy to obtain: I just borrow 3k from Guiliana, then pay with my ass, and presto, I have an extra 3k$ without any effort. No consequences or anything. The only use for it so far is the option to give it to the homeless dude in the park, but that's just 50$, which is insignificant given how much money you can farm. I'd suggest adding some kind of degradation mechanic for the PC, so that the more you get fucked, the more degraded you get, and then it affects your relationship with characters, in particular the spouse, and maybe if your level of degradation is high enough, Guiliana does make you a prostitute, as an endgame\ game over idea. Or maybe have her refuse to let you pay with sex if you do it to pay the full debt more than twice in a row, as a way to prevent abuse of this system. Also, prostitution as a way to make some quick money, only available in the park, for example.
5) The PC gets a job as a maintenance worker. That's fine, but in my playthough, I've had to fix stuff only twice. The rest of the time I'd just literally fuck around to pass the time. Maybe make the need to fix stuff happen more often?
6) Lilly. Lilly's got a huge schlong, so the male PC is afraid of it and therefore refuses to bottom for her. Ok. But the game features a 'Lust' mechanic. How about making it so that if Lilly's lust is 90-100%, she forces the PC to bottom instead of proposing it, or if the PC's lust is 90-100%, they can agree to bottom for Lilly willingly?
7) Happiness. This mechanic can be easily abused as well, especially with Svani and Nicole. Just 'talk' to Svani, and her happiness will max out in no time. Or just sleep with either her or Nicole. Also, why is it that the PC has such a good relationship with Shani, but can't sleep with her during the night? Also, Lilly? As to keeping the other girls happy, just let their lust fill up and go to the bathroom, they'll have their way with you, and their happiness goes up, and you can just pick a topic that you know gives the biggest happiness boost (Eleanore - Countries -> England, for example) and get additional happiness. What I'm saying, you should add some kind of balancing element to this mechanic so it's not abusable.
8) Svani as a character is flat too. She's a nympho, I get it, but is there really nothing more to her?
9) I'd suggest adding a choice to either top or bottom in the 'sexual things' menu for all the gurls when you visit their rooms. Also pov option for all sex scenes.
10) When I open the 'lust' list, there's a certain Kyra on there, but none of the characters are named Kyra. In the game files, the folder called Kyra has pictures of the cyborg (Katya?) and the director, but neither of them's called Kyra either, nor can you interact with them outside of the scripted conversations.
11) When attempting to visit the gurls' room and they're out, the screen either goes black, or doesn't. What I'm saying is that it's inconsistent. For example, when Nicole isn't in her room, the screen displays the hall like normal, but when the other gurls are out, it fades to black. Also about fading to black, when you ask Nicole if you can sleep with her at night, the screen fades to black during the conversation, that is, there are no pictures of Nicole being displayed.
12) Why is Jenny's(?) office marked as 'placeholder' without pictures when there are images of her in her office already in the game?
13) Some conversations with the gurls have them give positive replies, but a negative happiness modifier. I don't remember exactly, I think one of Guiliana's conversations does this, and I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple of other such instances.
14) A small thing: Guiliana keeps saying 'forget about it', which, I get, is a stereotypical thing Italian Americans say, especially mafiosos, except that the "correct" way of spelling it is 'fuggedaboutit'.
15) Maybe add a mechanic that decreases relations with the spouse if you don't sleep at home?

Also, this is just something I want to know for myself. Where did the Kabbalah idea for Shani come from? I mean, I get that she's Jewish and that Kabbalah is Jewish, but just why? Will the other gurls get some similar interest in some future update?

Um, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but from the top of my head, here's what you get.
Anyway, keep it up, I like this game.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
That you would get 'that' - what? The comment about the GUI or about the wife?
Also, what do you think of the other points? Because either you didn't write anything, or the reply 'spoiler' doesn't open properly.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That you would get 'that' - what? The comment about the GUI or about the wife?
Also, what do you think of the other points? Because either you didn't write anything, or the reply 'spoiler' doesn't open properly.
That I would get the comment about the GUI, the spoiler shows an 'expand' at the bottom when I open it and every point is answered. I didn't want to write something that long that people would have to scroll down, so I spoiler-ed the reply.

There is a lot of criticisms that I foresaw as I wen't along, some I'm content to leave and some will be amended in time depending on schedule.

Reactions: Thi5game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So a lot of people are already voting for a different wife in the game, so I had a bit of a thought and, it may mean a bit more work but it will be a more enjoyable thing and a lot more varied:

3 Choices with 3 choices of background for each:

Wife 1

1) Venture Capitalist Daughter.

Your wife grew up in the lap of the upper-middle class with all that luxury that it entails. Her parents grew successful investing in all sorts of investments that paid off and gave their daughter a great start in life, then of course, she met you....

* Currency + 1500 at start of game.
* Eleanor will not NTR you. She respects her peers and those at the same station as her.

2) Southern Belle.

Your wife grew up in the southern states and gosh darn ain't she tha sweetest rootin tootin gal y'all ever laid eyes upon!

* Unique Southern accent in game.

3) Ex Soldier.

Left right left right...time for R&R, pants down... I'm sure that's what barracks are for right? Well she served her country and now she's back in civvy street.

* Unique Spouse Dominant events for you and the girls (soldiers don't take no shit off people)
* Corruption starts lower
* Unique dialogue and events with Shani.

Wife 2

1) Fi Ling's Daughter

The daughter of Fi Ling from my video series, Fi had her when she was 34, making your wife a sweet button nose 25 year old, aww... unfortunately or fortunately she has picked up a small part of her mothers nymphomaniac streak.

* Kyra will not NTR you.
* Spouse Corruption will start off + 20 because her mother is a rampant nympho and she passed part of that on
* Fi Ling (an older version) May appear in game!

2) Daughter of US Investors.

Fleeing the cultural revolution her ancestors settled in the US and began investing in enterprises to the point where the family was safe and secure, passing on this to their descendant.

* Currency + 1500 at start.

3) San He Hui Member (Triads)

A suspected female member of the Chinese Triads. 'nuff said.

* Unique conversations and events with Guiliana.
* Some of the girls will need higher corruption and or lower love on your wife stats before they will go near her.
* Unique spouse dominant events for you and the girls.

Wife 3

1) African Tribal

You met during charity work building wells and digging ditches for African tribes in the Congo, though you had only a basic knowledge of her tribes language you learnt some of hers and she yours, no words had to be said as the looks between you and your hearts blossomed. When you went home you immediately applied for her to emigrate, marrying her and making her a full citizen.

* Unique accent.
* Less Corruption needed for events because she is not aware of certain customs and social rules.

2) Daughter of Jamaican Business Entrepreneurs.

Her parents were successful Jamaican business entrepreneurs, first starting with 1 restaurant they grew to an empire of restaurants, sauces, pre-tinned foods and a massive culinary empire. They passed this spirit onto their daughter.

* Unique accent.
* Currency + 1500 at start.

3) Ghetto girl.

Living in the ghetto, just gotta take it one day at a time...

* Unique conversations with Yolanda.

Thoughts? Hopefully this avoids the 'grey alien' look of the previous wife. Polls are currently up on my patreon whether to keep the exisiting wife or have these 3 and also directions people want the 9 girls to go in. That should be done by the next update but for now I'll still work on my next video.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So a lot of people are already voting for a different wife in the game, so I had a bit of a thought and, it may mean a bit more work but it will be a more enjoyable thing and a lot more varied:

3 Choices with 3 choices of background for each:

Wife 1
1) Venture Capitalist Daughter.
2) Southern Belle.
3) Ex Soldier.

Wife 2
1) Fi Ling's Daughter
2) Daughter of US Investors.
3) San He Hui Member (Triads)

Wife 3
1) African Tribal
2) Daughter of Jamaican Business Entrepreneurs.
3) Ghetto girl.

Thoughts? Hopefully this avoids the 'grey alien' look of the previous wife. Polls are currently up on my patreon whether to keep the exisiting wife or have these 3 and also directions people want the 9 girls to go in. That should be done by the next update but for now I'll still work on my next video.
Personally I can't decide between the first two options. :geek: Capitalist and Soldier for option one sound like they have some wicked potential. For option two, Triad daughter sounds original, and Fi Ling daughter sounds pretty tempting.:unsure:
But something tells me the poll will result in either 'southern belle' or 'ghetto girl'. We'll just wait and see.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
That I would get the comment about the GUI, the spoiler shows an 'expand' at the bottom when I open it and every point is answered. I didn't want to write something that long that people would have to scroll down, so I spoiler-ed the reply.

There is a lot of criticisms that I foresaw as I wen't along, some I'm content to leave and some will be amended in time depending on schedule.
Ah yes, the browser I'm using primarily (PaleMoon) didn't display the 'expand' button, so I couldn't see the rest of your replies. Opened the site in Firefox and saw the rest of it. Good stuff. (y)

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hey I played first seven days yesterday. I have to say I really love all different types of dick girls in the game, but help me understand something please. You see during those seven days, I encountered only sex only with Svani and there was blowjob scene with solider girl. Nothing happened to the their apartments and when come to talk to them I just earn points of happines but that it. As far as I understand I even can talk same topic over and over again with the same girl. I saw in lust meter that there is like several of them have already 100 but aside from Svani cathing me in the shower, no other girl dont event try to take some sexual action on MC. Maybe I miss something?

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey I played first seven days yesterday. I have to say I really love all different types of dick girls in the game, but help me understand something please. You see during those seven days, I encountered only sex only with Svani and there was blowjob scene with solider girl. Nothing happened to the their apartments and when come to talk to them I just earn points of happines but that it. As far as I understand I even can talk same topic over and over again with the same girl. I saw in lust meter that there is like several of them have already 100 but aside from Svani cathing me in the shower, no other girl dont event try to take some sexual action on MC. Maybe I miss something?
Hiya, the seven days will keep repeating, it's easier for me to say day 1, day 2 rather than Monday, Tuesday etc, so you can keep playing through.

So rather than me code if TimeofDay == "Monday" I can just code if TimeofDay == 1

On the 1st day of each week when you wake up there is a small chance a room will need some repair work done, there is a chance if their lust is high enough that they have sex with you then.

Other sex scenes, there are currently quite a few in the communal bathroom, you may have to spam click the option.

Sorry it's very early in development so far and my patrons have also voted for quite a few things to be revamped as well, there is a balancing issue in how often scenes appear and I will be changing that in the revamp.

Also if you have Netorase enabled you can go out with your spouse in the evenings in the bedroom menu, get them to 80 love and then there will be another menu option: 'Your spouse wants to talk to you' you can then get them to work with you! If you make one of the girls happy enough by fucking or talking to them you can enable Netorase by talking to them and then you may find sex scenes involving your spouse in the bedrooms or showers too.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hiya, the seven days will keep repeating, it's easier for me to say day 1, day 2 rather than Monday, Tuesday etc, so you can keep playing through.

So rather than me code if TimeofDay == "Monday" I can just code if TimeofDay == 1

On the 1st day of each week when you wake up there is a small chance a room will need some repair work done, there is a chance if their lust is high enough that they have sex with you then.

Other sex scenes, there are currently quite a few in the communal bathroom, you may have to spam click the option.

Sorry it's very early in development so far and my patrons have also voted for quite a few things to be revamped as well, there is a balancing issue in how often scenes appear and I will be changing that in the revamp.

Also if you have Netorase enabled you can go out with your spouse in the evenings in the bedroom menu, get them to 80 love and then there will be another menu option: 'Your spouse wants to talk to you' you can then get them to work with you! If you make one of the girls happy enough by fucking or talking to them you can enable Netorase by talking to them and then you may find sex scenes involving your spouse in the bedrooms or showers too.
Thanks for answers. I completely understand that the game is still early in development. I do really hope to see full release in future. I like this game very much. Thanks for all your work that you are doing on this game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for answers. I completely understand that the game is still early in development. I do really hope to see full release in future. I like this game very much. Thanks for all your work that you are doing on this game.
Hey now worries, and no...thank YOU for playing it and enjoying it. Long as one person does that's alright to me, I've made someone happy. If you have an ideas for scenes feel free to share, otherwise thanks for playing and enjoy!

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Great game, but it did take me a while to figure out what to do. Played with neotarase or whatever the happily sharing your partners is. Doubled up the futa on male options, which was great. For anyone just starting, the big trick is to take a loan out from the mobster immediately, and if you have the couple sharing available, enable for some big points real quick.

Couldn't get nicole or amani with my spouse scenes to trigger, tried for a while. Never got anything to trigger with the chancellor either. Only had the option to sleep over with nicole and svani, would have liked more options considering I had already had sex with everyone and 100 points.

Had a ton of fun, but would really like the option to have a gallery to view the sex scenes after unlocking them. Also would have been nice to know when people were in their rooms or not to spare me two extra dialogues each time I chose wrong. Thanks for sharing your game here, and I hope it continues to update!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Great game, but it did take me a while to figure out what to do. Played with neotarase or whatever the happily sharing your partners is. Doubled up the futa on male options, which was great. For anyone just starting, the big trick is to take a loan out from the mobster immediately, and if you have the couple sharing available, enable for some big points real quick.

Couldn't get nicole or amani with my spouse scenes to trigger, tried for a while. Never got anything to trigger with the chancellor either. Only had the option to sleep over with nicole and svani, would have liked more options considering I had already had sex with everyone and 100 points.

Had a ton of fun, but would really like the option to have a gallery to view the sex scenes after unlocking them. Also would have been nice to know when people were in their rooms or not to spare me two extra dialogues each time I chose wrong. Thanks for sharing your game here, and I hope it continues to update!
Glad you liked the game, yeah at the moment sharing has the most content. Glad you liked the double male on futa content, that's one of the reasons I made it so you can be male or female and so can your spouse, not only it is inclusive but you get double the action if you share. Regarding Guiliana Provanzano I have put in difficulty settings and higher levels will limit how many times you can repay her with your ass, some people were spamming that, as well as getting a hug from Nicole in the bathroom for infinite energy. Those have or will be sorted. I'm also revamping so that the happy increases are limited by difficulty AND the girls will build up to any Netorase or Netorare. I have about 350 renders done so far with wife 1, there will be about 500 just for her and then I have 2 other wife choices. Husband will also get renders too so that the game will go from flirting, to kissing, to oral, to condom sex/anal then to no condom at all and finally to the girls appearing in your house whenever they want. At the minute things rise too quickly and the game isn't really difficult enough. Balancing issues that another user highlighted that made me introduce the difficulty feature. For specific details:

Easy: Happy average increase is + 5, 30% chance of each room breaking on day 1. All girl lust +10 after sleeping. No Maximum amount of times you can pay back Guiliana's loan with your ass each week.

Medium: Happy average increase is + 3, 40% chance of each room breaking on day 1 and day 3. All girl lust +5 after sleeping. 5 Maximum amount of times you can pay back Guiliana's loan with your ass each week.

Hard: Happy average increase is + 1, 50% chance of each room breaking on day 1 and day 3. All girl lust +1 after sleeping. 3 Maximum amount of times you can pay back Guiliana's loan with your ass each week.

As to when they are in, that also will be rebalanced as I think I have it 60% in 40% not in. It's random chance at the moment.

At the moment only Nicole and Svani can be slept with overnight and yeah I need to code the Nicole on male scene in. Amina won't touch a male in that way. Anyway, glad you liked it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes