Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, how's the poll going?
The poll has voted for the wife model to be replaced by the 3 models above, i've already about 300 or so renders for the first wife and should finish around 500 or so, x 3 for 3 wives and it will be a total of 1500 just for wife NTR. I've already got the intro redone, difficulty (see above) in, the backgrounds for them selectable and I've now got to overhaul every event in game with new pictures and dialogues to reflect it. It's gonna be a while but the build up should be more fantastic.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Before I review I'd just like to be clear,
Apo_Icarus said
" Be nice! Or don't...I might send one of the girls after you! "

You're promising to send a dickgirl after me if I'm nice ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Love how this is going, and can't wait to see what's coming next, i take it more characters will be added as well. And also sexual positions and animations?

Reactions: Silverfan936

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Love how this is going, and can't wait to see what's coming next, i take it more characters will be added as well. And also sexual positions and animations?
Yeah, literally just yesterday (it's 00:07 here) I finished the corridor NTR scenes, involving a build up from flirting scenes, to kissing scenes, to BJ scenes, to sneaky sex scenes to condom scenes in front of the player, then raw creampies and when I get round to home scenes, we'll have them sneaking about your house too ;-)

For those NOT interested in that I haven't forgotten them and I'll be adding more male player and male spouse events too.

New characters I'm going to not only expand on the 9 main girls but also the chancellor, Jenny your boss and more you and your spouse scenes. As for new characters we will have 2 Dorm security girls (both dickgirls) one is Annabelle, a half latina, half caucasian and the other is a purple haired head of security called Konoko.

Thanks for playing and I hope you enjoyed it!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, literally just yesterday (it's 00:07 here) I finished the corridor NTR scenes, involving a build up from flirting scenes, to kissing scenes, to BJ scenes, to sneaky sex scenes to condom scenes in front of the player, then raw creampies and when I get round to home scenes, we'll have them sneaking about your house too ;-)

For those NOT interested in that I haven't forgotten them and I'll be adding more male player and male spouse events too.

New characters I'm going to not only expand on the 9 main girls but also the chancellor, Jenny your boss and more you and your spouse scenes. As for new characters we will have 2 Dorm security girls (both dickgirls) one is Annabelle, a half latina, half caucasian and the other is a purple haired head of security called Konoko.

Thanks for playing and I hope you enjoyed it!
Sounds cool and will there be more sex scenes between the player and the girls.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Tried the game. I like the idea of futa ntr not easy to come by. The girl named Amina need really some work though. She is kinda annoying a bit and a bit out of place. If you want to work on her though. Best of luck on the GUI, since it is early development, so it is understandable.

Hoping there will be more hot and nice futa ntr scenes in the future!!

Best of luck for the future development! :):)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I am aware but that's not what I meant. Like GrabberWalkie said about her. She said Haram here and Infidels kind of stuff. Even if she like the kink when MC roughing her. She is just that... Racist stereotype?
OK, I was think perv reasons first and everything else a long way behind, apologies certainly didn't intend offence.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Tried the game. I like the idea of futa ntr not easy to come by. The girl named Amina need really some work though. She is kinda annoying a bit and a bit out of place. If you want to work on her though. Best of luck on the GUI, since it is early development, so it is understandable.

Hoping there will be more hot and nice futa ntr scenes in the future!!

Best of luck for the future development! :):)
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to play. I'm currently re-vamping the wife scenes with a complete new model. Amina will now have scenes in the corridor, kitchen, her room and your home.

I am aware but that's not what I meant. Like GrabberWalkie said about her. She said Haram here and Infidels kind of stuff. Even if she like the kink when MC roughing her. She is just that... Racist stereotype?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to play. I'm currently re-vamping the wife scenes with a complete new model. Amina will now have scenes in the corridor, kitchen, her room and your home.

Awesome, can't wait to see those scenes. Tbh, I really do like Amina character design, but her constant preaching is turning me off from time to time every time I meet her calling me "Haram", lol. And yeah, it seems u are working on revamping dialogue. Her interaction with Shani in the bathroom is funny, lol. Calling her "Terrorist". After I tried this game, I do look up ur videos. I really like the HH series and seems like 12th is upcoming, best of luck on it. I really hope u can continue this project and the other one (y), futa ntr game is rare. Other being "building our futature". No idea if there are others though.

Will there be an option to turn off futa on male in the future? Or in the planning?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukemoto and rokrad

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Awesome, can't wait to see those scenes. Tbh, I really do like Amina character design, but her constant preaching is turning me off from time to time. And yeah, it seems u are working on revamping dialogue. Her interaction with Shani in the bathroom is funny, lol. Calling her "Terrorist". After I tried this game, I do look up ur videos. I really like the HH series and seems like 12th is upcoming, best of luck on it. I really hope u can continue this project and the other one (y), futa ntr game is rare. Other being "building our futature". No idea if there are others though.

Will there be an option to turn off futa on male in the future? Or in the planning?
You can do that now, at the beginning just be a female MC and have a female wife and you shouldn't see any futa on male scenes. But I get it, if you want to play a male that doesn't get rode or if I introduce male characters in future you wont want to see that. I can certainly look into that but, honestly the whole premise is that as a male MC or even female it's been hidden in the contract that they will go for you, I can consider it though. That interaction with Shani will soon have a sex scene, I'm going to add futa on futa (There will also be one with the bathroom scene with her and Guiliana). The 2 of them aren't really going to get along but that's what makes the game interesting, especially when I add argument events and you have to say something, how do you keep them both happy?

I LOVE Building our Futature! I play it whenever there is an update. Others I've found Hentai High School you can play as a futa and cuckold husbands, or wives, though there is no special mention when you do. But yeah I know how rare it is so I decided to make this.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You can do that now, at the beginning just be a female MC and have a female wife and you shouldn't see any futa on male scenes. But I get it, if you want to play a male that doesn't get rode or if I introduce male characters in future you wont want to see that. I can certainly look into that but, honestly the whole premise is that as a male MC or even female it's been hidden in the contract that they will go for you, I can consider it though. That interaction with Shani will soon have a sex scene, I'm going to add futa on futa (There will also be one with the bathroom scene with her and Guiliana). The 2 of them aren't really going to get along but that's what makes the game interesting, especially when I add argument events and you have to say something, how do you keep them both happy?

I LOVE Building our Futature! I play it whenever there is an update. Others I've found Hentai High School you can play as a futa and cuckold husbands, or wives, though there is no special mention when you do. But yeah I know how rare it is so I decided to make this.
How to keep them both happy? Might as well have a 3some there then, ;) But I do hope there would be an event or something that could make them friendly with each other.

Wait, I can be a female at the beginning and my wife is a female? :eek::eek:, I seriously didn't know about that. I thought the gender when the potato asked me, it meant something like my real gender, not in game, I just said I am a boy lol. Personally, yeah, may sound like I am demanding too much, but if I could just be a female in the beginning then, I can just avoid male getting fucked by a futa then. :LOL::LOL:

Yeah, I like Building our Futature. But apology to the dev that worked hard on it, the sex scenes are too repetitive. I tried the Hentai High School too, but the sex scenes are mostly from some hentais and others right? Awesome decision to make futa ntr. I have kept searching the threads for futa ntr, and it was like I can name only few and the most famous was Building our Futature.

Also, if I may suggest, it would be nice if there will be a wife PoV when doing the deed though. But that would increase your workload though

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Version 0.1.6.0 Progress.

So I thought I'd write as to how things are progressing and what I'm adding into the next version so you can check back every now and again and see what has been put into the game.

Like I said, it will take a while.... it's a big update and I have my videos to work on as priority, but I'll update this as it's done.

Last edited:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Love the idea of your game, but what are you planning as your core gameplay loop? For now, I see you want us to talk with the girls to keep them happy (or unhappy), but it's quickly repetitive and playing a Ren'Py game with auto-skip isn't really compelling.

Another problem are the dead ends (not talking about placeholders), like when the girl isn't there, you might want to gray out the option for that.

If you want some tips on how to do both, I can suggest you a few, I'm not too bad managing the UX and GUI to make it more appealing ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Love the idea of your game, but what are you planning as your core gameplay loop? For now, I see you want us to talk with the girls to keep them happy (or unhappy), but it's quickly repetitive and playing a Ren'Py game with auto-skip isn't really compelling.

Another problem are the dead ends (not talking about placeholders), like when the girl isn't there, you might want to gray out the option for that.

If you want some tips on how to do both, I can suggest you a few, I'm not too bad managing the UX and GUI to make it more appealing ;)
Hello, glad you like the idea of the game, the core of the game was always intended to be Sandbox, NTR and futa/dickgirls. So in essence the 3 most divisive genres there is (what can I say I'm either brave or foolish). My idea is split into 4 areas: Male MC, Female MC, Male Spouse and Female spouse. Once All that is in there it functions as a basic sandbox people can boot up whenever they want a futa NTR game. At the minute yeah the talking is boring and repetative and having to auto skip to get events is a problem when there are so little so far (The update will solve that and put about 1/4 of the total game events in). The dead ends are not schedule based, I didn't want a game where it's a predictable schedule but rather more dynamic so it's probability chance for if they are in or not, I might adjust that to make them in a bit more frequently, it's a bit more spontaneous than a predictable schedule, so you never know what you will get each place you go or the decisions you make. I don't mind tips, I love constructive feedback, the better I can get the game in terms of events and replayability the bigger the audience and the more people happy. I create a wonderful story, people enjoy it. That's showbusiness :cool:

Once I have all 4 areas done then it will be, in my personal view a BASIC game that I would be happy with, then I can simply add bugfixes, extra events as and when. For me it's not so much a project as something I'm doing in my spare time but sharing it with others.

In short it's a futa ntr fap game, you boot it up, small/medium amount of grind to build up and then events can happen, few days later fire it up and different events happen, you never know what you're gonna get or who so it keeps it exciting.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to play. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Sorry, I used words specific to gamedev (and usually in french), so I'll detail a little more (just ask if you don't understand something) :
What I meant by core gameplay loop was "What is the player doing?" not the themes.
As I understand, the main actions players will be doing is raising happiness. For now, it's only raised by talking, and the events are in reaction to how they are succeeding. It's not a huge problem in itself, you only have to make enough content for that to become interesting. But rather than a list of 15 choices, with the best staying the same everytime (talk about cars, computers, food,... is only interesting the first time you pick them, the following will be the most points), you should try something else.

For example, most of the dating games will have it the other way : players will only have the option to talk with them, then the girl will pick a random subject. Then the player will have the choice between a few options, giving them more or less points. It's not revolutionary, but it feels more dynamic than picking the same thing over and over.

Next is happyness decay. It doesn't feel good to have to keep talking to them only to maintain happyness. If you pick the previous example, that will resolve itself, but I would suggest adding another layer :
You could improve on the handyman (or handywoman) part of the game by adding checking-out their appartment. You do that as an action, and will be able to prevent problems in their room. That has two advantages. The first is that you can make a harsher mood penalty when there is a problem in their room (like - 10 / day). The second advantage is to be able to add more high lust events while you spend time in their room (Cally might want to have you if you come there without reason, or you can find that Nicole has a hard time and help her).

There is also the money. I know you probably have plans for that later, but for now, paying the repairs with your own cash is wierd, wierder when you pay a weeks worth to repair only one room. If you want to keep money it in the game (with Guiliana's loans) I would suggest removing repair costs and weekly cash (you can just say it's used for rent/food/bills and only take into account spending money) and using it to improve your wife's happiness/corruption, and buying gifts for the girls. It's not a huge problem, but I don't feel like having a job that's asking me to pay so much is interesting

To improve the UI a bit, you should look into making buttons more dynamic (I don't really know how Ren'Py programming works, only seen other projects). Your button could be normal color when the girl is there, grayed out when she isn't and red/pink when there are noises coming from the room (NTR, inviting someone over or something unrelated), or if you want them to click the button before knowing what will happen, you should send them back to the girl list rather than the corridor menu if nothing impactful happens.
I would also suggest making picture buttons, selecting a girl is better when you see her face rather than her name only.

Finally, that's only my opinion and examples, I don't want you to feel like I'm hijacking your game ^^
Sorry for the wall of text : I like your videos and see good potential in the game, but if you try to make something that's above a Visual Novel (ie with gameplay), you also have to take the user experience into account (UX), you can't rely on the fetish alone

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes