Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Hey Mr. Dev, Love the game. Just that the stats took sometime to get the hang of with the UI. But overall love the concept and idea. The wife is currently um.... Unique... but I did see that you addressed that in one post, so nice

Keep up the good work

Just have 2 question for ya

1. By chance will there be close ups for the scenes, like hubby/wife up close while their partner is getting done
2. When will the next update be? Just a general estimation, nothing specific

PS. I understand game is still in "Alpha" but the UI needs some attention and cleaned up (some of the are overlapping when accessed)

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
just an opinion, maybe if happiness isnt high enough, rape scenes( in this case for example lily in the restroom with mc was a huge tease and i wish the scene could fully happen, unless im missing something) could happen even with characters who wouldnt normally do it?, also for mc to have more optional sub sex scenes if happiness is high enough, kinda like with guillana.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just an update to say I'm still here, been focussed on releasing my latest video (Happy Honeymoon 12) which will release for patrons 5th March (public 5th April), for the next poll I've put in the following choices with the current amount of votes:

Dickgirl dorm - 12 Votes
MAGA 3 - 8 votes
Kyra 3 - 10 votes
SRG Emily 4 - 6
Lana 5 - 7
HH13 - 7

If that goes through with Dickgirl dorm then I will 100% release a new version on 5th April so everyone gets a new version, I've also said I'll be doing a short video exclusive for my extended patrons, they treat me well so I treat them well back. You can see what's going to be added a few posts back. I hoping to get all that in and even more if possible. One of the guys on here mentioned revamping the talk thing and I took his/her ideas on board and then realised something I could do, instead of the current system of click a topic, I could not only do his/her suggestion of the girls asking you things and your reaction but do a kind of back and forth, they talk about something, you select a choice, then you choose a topic, they say something and repeat until you run out of energy. It should mimic normal speech a bit more than just clicking a topic of choice.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And I am VERY happy to announce that the result of the aforementioned poll is...is.... A TIE!!!!

Yeah both Dickgirl Dorm and my Kyra Series (you might know her better as Chancellor Citreon in game) both got a tie vote. So you will get an update by or on 5th April 2021 no matter what, also a short video with Kyra for patrons.

If you want to track progress you can look at this post earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/dickgirl-dorm-development-thread.71958/post-5117798

Work will start after 5th March when I release my previously voted video.

Kikoko5

Jan 6, 2019
Just found this one. Really cool game. Absolutly love the futa x male content. Not really into the NTR part of the game but i might try it, who knows, maybe i'll discover a new kink :D.

Can't wait for the next updates. So much potential.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just found this one. Really cool game. Absolutly love the futa x male content. Not really into the NTR part of the game but i might try it, who knows, maybe i'll discover a new kink :D.

Can't wait for the next updates. So much potential.
Always good to meet a new fan, as for NTR just turn it off and/or select 'no spouse' in the beginning and then it can't happen. Up to you though. I left that open for choice, not everyone likes NTR.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
just an opinion, maybe if happiness isnt high enough, rape scenes( in this case for example lily in the restroom with mc was a huge tease and i wish the scene could fully happen, unless im missing something) could happen even with characters who wouldnt normally do it?, also for mc to have more optional sub sex scenes if happiness is high enough, kinda like with guillana.
There are some characters where I don't want that to happen ever, Nicole, Shani and Lilly basically. The others fair game. When I first came up with the idea I had in mind that each would focus on a particular area based on their background or personality. I felt that having all have the opportunity to force the player would make them the same, but these 3 are slightly different, Shani will ASK you, Lilly YOU ASK (and yeah I probably should expand that scene...hmm...maybe expand is not the best word with Lilly) and Nicole is just happy to do whatever as long as you are happy and it's a nice thing. The other 6 however will. It's just a nice refreshing break no matter how unhappy they are that there are some that wont do that.

Guiliana will have more sex scenes where you are submissive, most are tied to having debt with her so I plan on submissive/humiliation scenes based on that with you and your spouse. The date one where you are a male player and ask her on a date is a good example of that.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
i would like to say that i d like your position (and the game so far =), about ntr , it's a rather flaming matter often between those who are for and against, well even if i usualy hate that stuff (cause it's usually just the guy being cucked, would be nice to being able to kick the ass of the ashole after discover that =),but yep the way you have put it is nice , and well make sence we don't work as secretary here, so good job and as you have say in the intro, yep it's interessing to not being able to just do what you want if you don't like a character for avoid that it bring some challenge nice =)
Just about amina it would be nice to have an option to get here to do stuff with us as a male like have her considered us not as a male well is assume (since i havent play as a female yet) that she get more package than us so shouldnt be difficult lol =)
Also would be awesome to be able to have a dickgirl or futa spounse, and be able to have some fun with it =)
Anyway have a nice day =)

Last edited:

HamuraKuratsu

Jun 3, 2017
Heya! First of all, i'm a fan, and i'll be a supporter as soon as all that pandemic thing is over. Been a fan of the videos for a long time already, but only recently i noticed there was a game.

Now, i have three questions:
1 - any content planned for the chancellor?
2 - there will be 2 more characters, but is there going to be any new h-content with them on the next update?
3 - will this thread be moved to the game update threads?

(You may have guessed, but english is not my mother language, so sorry if my grammar sucks)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Heya! First of all, i'm a fan, and i'll be a supporter as soon as all that pandemic thing is over. Been a fan of the videos for a long time already, but only recently i noticed there was a game.

Now, i have three questions:
1 - any content planned for the chancellor?
2 - there will be 2 more characters, but is there going to be any new h-content with them on the next update?
3 - will this thread be moved to the game update threads?

(You may have guessed, but english is not my mother language, so sorry if my grammar sucks)
Hi! Always glad to meet a fan. To answer your questions...

1) The Chancellor will 100% have content in the future, if you're a fan of my videos you know she doesn't let an opportunity go.
2) There will be 3 more characters: Konoko, who is based on a very ancient Japanese game character I once played. Annabella who is the end result of my 'Happy Honeymoon' video series and a Landlord/Landlady I currently have a patreon poll on (although most have voted for it to be a dickgirl).
3) When I feel the game has enough content and of average quality then I will ask a mod to move it. Personally I have 4 areas: Male Character, Female Character, Female Spouse and Male Spouse. Once these are done then I judge the game to be passable. The current update is 80% of the Female Spouse stuff.

Don't worry, your English was fine.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh yeah for everyone following the thread I should update you. I am not longer working on Dickgirl Dorm and have decided to pursue a career in Telecommunications.

I'M JOKING!!!! :giggle:

As you know or don't know 2 votes were held recently about what I will be doing month by month, I always do this for my voting patrons. Both polls were tied. So it will look like this:

April 5th - Dickgirl Dorm Update (Female Spouse Focus) + 1 Short Kyra Video (Kyra being of course Chancellor Citreon, my video series are 40 years prior to Dickgirl Dorm and Kyra is just a naive 19 year old in my videos)

May 5th Dickgirl Dorm Update (There is a poll currently but Female Player Focus is in the lead) + 1 Short MAGA video (MAGA series being that of Tiffany Stars, an over the top Republican/Patriot who takes the piss out of lefties, smokes cigars, loves guns, was ex US military and currently Secret Service. Basically as over the top as you can get, but people seem to like her. It's also good because you don't know if I'm for or against any side. It was originally just a comedy idea.

In the meantime here is some preview pics:

Cally_White_Room_Blow1.png
'Netflix and let mae balls slap yer face lass'

Guiliana_White_Room_Fuck2.png
Guiliana "Remember kiddo, ya could'da stopped this anytime capische? Ya could 'ave paid ya debt to me, now ya gets ta watch as I blow a load into that sweet girl you met and fell in love with, ey...what can I say? Business is Business..."
Shani_White_Home_Casualblow4.png
Shani "Yeah I really thought the Green Bay Packers had a tight defence in that game, you got another can bud? Y'know this is awesome, blowjob and I get to drink some beer and chill with a buddy, can't say fairer than that, by the way...how sturdy is that coffee table?"
Shani_White_Room_Fuck17.png
Uh-oh...you were drinking and blacked out, now you can't find your wife...where are they?
Amina_White_Bathroom_Fuck5.png

I don't think this one really needs an explanation of context really...

Enjoy!

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Oh yeah for everyone following the thread I should update you. I am not longer working on Dickgirl Dorm and have decided to pursue a career in Telecommunications.

As you know or don't know 2 votes were held recently about what I will be doing month by month, I always do this for my voting patrons. Both polls were tied. So it will look like this:

April 5th - Dickgirl Dorm Update (Female Spouse Focus) + 1 Short Kyra Video (Kyra being of course Chancellor Citreon, my video series are 40 years prior to Dickgirl Dorm and Kyra is just a naive 19 year old in my videos)

May 5th Dickgirl Dorm Update (There is a poll currently but Female Player Focus is in the lead) + 1 Short MAGA video (MAGA series being that of Tiffany Stars, an over the top Republican/Patriot who takes the piss out of lefties, smokes cigars, loves guns, was ex US military and currently Secret Service. Basically as over the top as you can get, but people seem to like her. It's also good because you don't know if I'm for or against any side. It was originally just a comedy idea.

View attachment 1099016

View attachment 1099030
Guiliana "Remember kiddo, ya could'da stopped this anytime capische? Ya could 'ave paid ya debt to me, now ya gets ta watch as I blow a load into that sweet girl you met and fell in love with, ey...what can I say? Business is Business..."
View attachment 1099042
Shani "Yeah I really thought the Green Bay Packers had a tight defence in that game, you got another can bud? Y'know this is awesome, blowjob and I get to drink some beer and chill with a buddy, can't say fairer than that, by the way...how sturdy is that coffee table?"
View attachment 1099045
Uh-oh...you were drinking and blacked out, now you can't find your wife...where are they?
View attachment 1099049

Enjoy!
This is for Netorase or Netorare?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is for Netorase or Netorare?
Majority of it is netorase at this point, only Netorare I have is hearing it from behind a door, and only then if you've annoyed your spouse too much. If you catch any out of place scenes do let me know and I can re-code them.

Netorare and Netorase I am aware it divides so the game has a few hoops to jump through:

1) You have to choose to have a spouse, haven't got one? No NTR.
2) They have to be corrupted enough.
3) They have to work with you.
4) The Biggest one, you have to choose to enable it.

So don't worry too much about Netorare and Netorase.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Majority of it is netorase at this point, only Netorare I have is hearing it from behind a door, and only then if you've annoyed your spouse too much. If you catch any out of place scenes do let me know and I can re-code them.

Netorare and Netorase I am aware it divides so the game has a few hoops to jump through:

1) You have to choose to have a spouse, haven't got one? No NTR.
2) They have to be corrupted enough.
3) They have to work with you.
4) The Biggest one, you have to choose to enable it.

So don't worry too much about Netorare and Netorase.
the preview pics above are in the netorase path? and if I'm not mistaken this is the 1.6 update where you'll be adding a bunch of new events like "bathroom, kitchen, wife home etc."?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019

View attachment 1099016

View attachment 1099030
View attachment 1099042
View attachment 1099045
View attachment 1099049

Enjoy!
not gonna lie, you got me bamboozled with the first two sentences

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
the preview pics above are in the netorase path? and if I'm not mistaken this is the 1.6 update where you'll be adding a bunch of new events like "bathroom, kitchen, wife home etc."?
Yeah these are all Netorase and they'll be all over the place, bathroom, kitchen, home, the girls rooms, corridors. Next update will be Female players if the vote goes through.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, the next update will just have scenes with the female spouse sleeping around, right? A bit sad for me, since i was hoping for more PC action, but whatever, long as we get new content, it's all good.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, the next update will just have scenes with the female spouse sleeping around, right? A bit sad for me, since i was hoping for more PC action, but whatever, long as we get new content, it's all good.
And the update after that will either be Male Spouse, Female Player or Male Player. So far Female Player has got the most votes, so you'll be getting more content the month after too. I got ahead of myself and thought "I have to put in female spouse, female player, male spouse and male player content, i know let's try to get ALL of 1 of those of that done in a month!" As you can see from page 2 progress report I've not done too bad. May have to put Home events onto next month update but everything else I aim to complete. Trying to get 25% of a game done in a month and make a video too, I'm way too much a workaholic.

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
I have a question, the new models for the wife will be the ones you mentioned before? or there was a change.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, my English is not good at all.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes