• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
, it may look like october build but it unlock jan beta build
Wait where did I get this file from because I thought I got it from you but I looked again and it's completely different! This one actually looks like the december alpha bab unlock file like wtf is going on?! Also password is Cu1ksHFeCBQw6m177kTf5L1GXTJvjA8Tog8yap4lvA8 BTW! Edit: Somebody shut it down for some reason probably because their a piece of shit that hates everything too do with fun!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Ah, sorry I thought it would have Patreon only content or something.
That’s okay the versions are released at the same time all the patreon version would get you is the unlock too access features that are eventually coming too the game anyway! The only thing it will get you that is never coming too the game is the cheats and the unlock file you can replicate both by having multiple saves since most people just use the cheats for getting their addictions too 1 as well as their humiliation too 0 since getting humiliation higher then 0 or getting addiction higher then 1 eventually makes your character actually enjoy it and that’s just no fun!

Last edited:

st1402

Jun 30, 2018
Hello there, first time posting... figure I'd point it also says the same for me, literally within minutes of you having uploaded it it already said that, no idea why that person is lying.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hello there, first time posting... figure I'd point it also says the same for me, literally within minutes of you having uploaded it it already said that, no idea why that person is lying.
I know right?! I guess some people can’t admit when their wrong!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote