Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Damn. People really overthink about this fetish. It's simply humiliation, folks. It's more on the hardcore side, but it's just humiliation.

Thanks for the file. Would that go with the 20190411 version? Apparently is the more recent version available on this thread.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the file. Would that go with the 20190411 version? Apparently is the more recent version available on this thread.
Can confirm it works with V2R4.0, which is currently the most recent version on the developer's site.
Disregard, wrong file. Don't even know what that does.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Main folder containing the game and program to run it.
Donator unlock file. Put it in the extracted DQ folder and run it via git.exe to generate the donators.glkdata file needed to activate debug mode
Is there no scat option on this version? I can't seem to enable it anywhere and I didn't see it ingame even after getting into the mansion.

By the way, this version is nearly 300mb smaller than the other one in the OP, which is supposedly older. Is anything up with that?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there no scat option on this version? I can't seem to enable it anywhere and I didn't see it ingame even after getting into the mansion.

By the way, this version is nearly 300mb smaller than the other one in the OP, which is supposedly older. Is anything up with that?
Game needs the unlocker for the fun stuff. My old, old copy is notable larger than the current version, and I do seem to recall there being some vague mention of a reduction in image size...

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Game needs the unlocker for the fun stuff. My old, old copy is notable larger than the current version, and I do seem to recall there being some vague mention of a reduction in image size...
Many thanks. I think I properly enabled the unlocker, since I have the debug option available. Is there anything else you need to do? I recall the older (OP) version having some options in the start, which I didn't see in the newest version.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Many thanks. I think I properly enabled the unlocker, since I have the debug option available. Is there anything else you need to do? I recall the older (OP) version having some options in the start, which I didn't see in the newest version.
There may be two different unlockers, but I'll have to claim total ignorance, as I haven't studied this. The one I found elsewhere "unlocked" all the content but some debug commands are disabled. I'd assume the file I mistakenly reference earlier just patches in the debug commands. From memory (may have been changed since then), in the pre-game setup it'll prompt you to choose when you're allowed to be changed. It will forbid anything but the top option (instant, auto-changing) if you didn't apply the unlocker. If you're not seeing such an option at all, then it's probably just hidden and you will need to acquire the normal unlocker.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
There may be two different unlockers, but I'll have to claim total ignorance, as I haven't studied this. The one I found elsewhere "unlocked" all the content but some debug commands are disabled. I'd assume the file I mistakenly reference earlier just patches in the debug commands. From memory (may have been changed since then), in the pre-game setup it'll prompt you to choose when you're allowed to be changed. It will forbid anything but the top option (instant, auto-changing) if you didn't apply the unlocker. If you're not seeing such an option at all, then it's probably just hidden and you will need to acquire the normal unlocker.
Ah, found it! It was actually something else. I've deleted the "character" file on the game's folder and then the options appeared again. It's probably a bug Aika didn't fix yet.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote