3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Since I think it's too early to give this game a proper "review," I'm just gonna give some of my thoughts on the current state here, starting with the positives.
  • I like the femdom/rape-by-woman focus, hopefully that doesn't change.
  • Appreciate the main character's design, since he's not a shota, but doesn't look like weird or generic like I've seen for other adult dudes in femdom stuff.
  • Backgrounds/environments look really nice so far, if you can keep that up for the full game without it being too intensive or you can find a way to streamline the process for making them, that's a big plus compared to other games with fairly bland environments.
  • Simple, easy-to-grasp gameplay is always a plus in h-games. Could be expanded on a little, like having a 3-hit combo for your attacks or upgrade-able skills, but anything where I'm not trying to worry about stats when I should be enjoying the h-content is better in my opinion.
Now, here's some of my negatives.
  • Needs better hit-stun/hit confirmation on enemies. At the moment, attacks just feel like they go through enemies without actually causing any damage, even if you do defeat them.
  • The double-jump could use a little more... "oomph." The magic circle disappears a little too quickly and I think it would be nice if he did a little flip or had something to differentiate the second jump.
  • Info plot-dump at the beginning is loooong and uninteresting, sadly. Since this is the kind of game where story could honestly be a little lower priority, I'd focus on polishing the gameplay and content before trying to tell an epic tale. Also, the usage of the Japanese word "mamono" feels horribly out-of-place with all the otherwise Western-sounding names and terminology.
aaaaand a few more "wishlist-y" sounding things that I'd hope to see in future releases
  • More body-type variety for the different girls. Skinnier girls, chubbier/plumper/fatter ones, muscular, shortstacks, etc. Maybe in a way that makes "logical" sense, like a warrior girl having more muscle or a spellcaster being less athletic. Could also tie it into different monster girls, have a minotaur girl with big muscles and big tits, a pig-like one with a plump belly and thick thighs, or a harpy that's more petite without looking too young/underage.
  • As mentioned in my previous post, centaur girls. Especially since I don't see them used in a femdom context too often, which feels like wasted potential. (This one is obviously a little more of my own thing, though.) Overall just hoping for a decent variety of monster girls, and ones that aren't typically in femdom scenarios. (Mermaids are another one of those, they tend to be a little more submissive in almost everything besides the ever-classic Monster Girl Quest.)
  • Femdom actions that are less "doing something to the dude" and more for the girl's pleasure, like sitting on his face to force cunnilingus or riding him Amazon position. Might be hard to work in from the gameplay angle where the girls are trying to drain your energy, however. I just like to see femdom where the woman in question is actually enjoying it.
Anyways, sorry for the big ol' block of text, but I like to be thorough with this kinda thing. Looking forward to future updates!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
this is a reverse rape game without it being a shota and not being some ball crushing or weird bdsm level of stuff i have really high hopes for this game good luck working on this man i honestly hope u make a lot more girls for the game

Reactions: Cryswar and Namako

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Great job dev, finally a side scroller with reverse rape that we deserve, really early build but so far great, any plans to have an option to "capture" the enemies?

Reactions: Namako

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Great job dev, finally a side scroller with reverse rape that we deserve, really early build but so far great, any plans to have an option to "capture" the enemies?
Thanks for the positive feedback. No capture is planned, but other mechanics are planned ;)

Reactions: AlexTorch

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Mushroom girl seems kinda bugged, I would get hit and she'd walk over only for the character to disappear with the escape gauge above while she walked in place. Her blowjob animation isn't my favorite, especially since it hides the mushroom cap and kinda ruins the point of her being a mushroom girl (in my opinion.)

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Mushroom girl seems kinda bugged, I would get hit and she'd walk over only for the character to disappear with the escape gauge above while she walked in place. Her blowjob animation isn't my favorite, especially since it hides the mushroom cap and kinda ruins the point of her being a mushroom girl (in my opinion.)
This is bug already fixed in the next version. :)

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Decided to edit the attack animation of player, in particular the animation and radius of destruction
Sketch of the animation started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Decided to edit the attack animation of player, in particular the animation and radius of destruction
Sketch of the animation started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good, but it might be better for a secondary "heavy attack," like if you needed to get through an enemy's defense you'd use it.
Alternatively, it'd be a good "end of the combo" attack.

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Looks good, but it might be better for a secondary "heavy attack," like if you needed to get through an enemy's defense you'd use it.
Alternatively, it'd be a good "end of the combo" attack.
Combo attack will ;)
Also thinking about introducing "stamina" as in games Souls-like.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is about three minutes of gameplay and three enemy types?

I like graphic and animation but this demo is too short. And weapon impact feel very vaguely. And level design pretty simple.

Need more enemies, weapons, levels and trick.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Namako

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Patreon update

Changes ver 0.2.9:

• Hero attack animation corrected
  • New enemy - Orc
  • Update memorial

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes