Others - Abandoned - Devil Lord! Recuperation [v0.3.2a] [Namako]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Hugh Mungus Kok

Ok, so I tested the 0.3 version, and I have to say that it has a lot of potential, the CG art is pretty fucking good, the defeat animations are also pretty good, a little bit pixelated, but still good (could improve). The only downfall is the battle system, but is playable. 7-8/10. Would recommend. I hope the developer gets some attention on patreon, he fucking deserve it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

al4nw31

Combat is insanely clunky. Attacks are arbitrary. I don't understand why none of the inputs work simultaneously. On top of that, the attacks are so slow and clunky that enemies will always get one free attack off before you get within range. There is almost no way of attacking enemies in mid air, even with terrible slow animations. Stamina exists to do nothing but infuriate, since there is literally just one slow attack that's possible.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dickerducker

This game has great potential, loved the idea and the execution so far
    While the updates take some time i believe it is because the game is new, given some time this could become a gem of battle fuck games,

TLDR: Good animations, early state, could become a gem in time
  4. 4.00 star(s)

xXKayvinXx

Oh boy this could become a great game, and it could also mean a great future for this dev!

That single lewd animation was really well put so if the quality stays that high animation-wise it might end up being one of my favorites in that aspect.

The game, or should I say tech demo, has many bugs at the moment (got 2 game-breaking bugs in ~2 minutes) and is extremely short, and I don't even know if we can actually kill someone for now. I say tech demo because right now all you can do seems to be move, jump, attack and get blown; so gameplay-wise there's nothing really, but bear in mind that it's the 1st build, with hopefully many more to come.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

IMNOVIRGIN

Being a V0.1 at the time of this review, the game has a lot of things wrong, which should be obvious. There's a lack of content, lots of bugs and only one scene.

However, I'm interested. For a "bare bones" release, the content isn't half bad. The art style for that one scene does show some promise. Assuming that the developer can keep to a semi active update schedule and further improve the game, it has a shot at being somewhat popular.

I'll be keeping my eye out for further improvements in hopes that this one has that chance.