3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is there actually more than one enemy? If I hit the first one enough, it disappears and the game locks up with the lightning effect stuck on screen.

Reactions: undercover

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
At first it seemed the game couldn't be run in linux via wine - no response to keyboard/mouse, however after some wine udates, I was able to play it. Not sure what exactly made it work in the end, I updated directx, opengl and vc. Very beautiful, art-wise, but not much to play yet, or I got stuck at the 2nd level.

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
I find it slightly weird that you as this supposed evil overlord is the target of rape and not vice versa. would be more interesting if that was added imo

Reactions: metadeos

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The warrior-lady's titfuck animation is really hot. There's just something top-notch about the idea of a girl being dominant and aggressive with a boobjob, even if it doesn't really give her physical pleasure. I guess it's like spanking, more about the act and the control. Looking forward to seeing the future variety in monster girls, hope we can get some centaur girl turning the tables and taking the dude('s dick) for a ride instead.

Reactions: Namako

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The warrior-lady's titfuck animation is really hot. There's just something top-notch about the idea of a girl being dominant and aggressive with a boobjob, even if it doesn't really give her physical pleasure. I guess it's like spanking, more about the act and the control. Looking forward to seeing the future variety in monster girls, hope we can get some centaur girl turning the tables and taking the dude('s dick) for a ride instead.
And you pointed to a good idea. :LOL:

Reactions: icollectsouls
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes