3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
I'll wait a bit before playing and giving my opinion.
Though I will say this for now: It's good to see a Reverse Rape (Seriously why is it called that? Rape is Rape no matter what's between the legs) where the Victim isn't another Shota.

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
I sure hope this game will include mechanics when you are on the giving end like in the game chronicles of prey or goblin invader. that would put it on my watchlist

Reactions: undercover

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
well.... i can't run the game there is only a .ypp file in there among all other folders and i got no idea on hwo to run that

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I'll wait a bit before playing and giving my opinion.
Though I will say this for now: It's good to see a Reverse Rape (Seriously why is it called that? Rape is Rape no matter what's between the legs) where the Victim isn't another Shota.
You're right that rape is rape, but it's to separate woman-rapes-man from man-rapes-woman, for hentai doujinshi customers' sake. It makes it easier to find.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
As a 1st release, of course it's a true river of bugs. But besides that, I would recommend to increase the resolution so I wouldn't feel like I try to play a mobile game on my PC :v The graphics and animations are kinda good, I'd like to see more of it. Also, as it's been mentioned before by some ppl, it would be good to add a ,,rape-fallen-enemy" option too.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is this a Side Scroller or some sort of street-fighter style game? Well, I suck at both so it doesn't make much difference.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Agreed, raping ennemies isn't the main point in that kind of game usually, although I wouldn't mind it personally.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I have some hope for this game, quite buggy for now, but hopefully this is just a taster for something that would be even better.

Reactions: Namako
Jun 11, 2017
I dont know why you all say things like "looks promising" and "has potential" as just shitty nice things for the sake of something nice with no value. If we're to be honest here, this doesn't show anything "promising" or having "potential" as much as all the other similar games of this nature and needs a lot of work to even feel promising or having potential at all. It's essentially just as every other side scrolling action game of its kind, only there's one small section with one enemy while you have 1 attack in interaction that has really janky hitboxes with combat that seems stiff. Not even a main menu screen, you're just plopped in.

There really is no point to post "games" that are so early in development like this and if its desired to want anyone to really anticipate what comes next for the game, there has to be something enough to distinguish it from others. Whether it be quality of animations, polish of gameplay, or interesting gameplay or game concepts. It'd be far better for this not to be shown so early or to at least give a proof of concept for however the game is supposed to be envisioned when its done. One possible thought for example, since it's about a dark lord trying to gain revenge, having sort of a "rape or be raped" mechanic would work well for the setting. Something like the enemies rape you and you lose heath/power or what have you, but the opposite is true as well so it can be more interesting and feel like this Dark Lord is gaining power through every enemy he goes through. (although this can be tasking since it might imply that every enemy would need double the animations, but it's possible to simply do certain stronger "worthwhile" enemies instead. Maybe with an indication that they provide added benefits from defeating)

What this does at least have going for it is the fact that it is female on male rape in a side scrolling environment which isn't really done much at all. In addition to the aesthetic so far being fairly nice. But this really should have waited to show more content. Keep working on it for sure since it COMPLETELY isn't the worst i've seen by a long shot (and calling it bad isnt fair either since it's simply highly underdeveloped), but in order to really catch people's attention and be something that people care for, it needs to have something worth gaining their attention If there is something unique and special you feel you wanna do for this game, do try to showcase something of it in the next build. Good luck

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
It looks decent, and based on your patreon page and membership to this site, i take it this is your first IP. I wish you luck in the development process; it's going to be long and exhausting, but posting a psuedo-demo like this can help with keeping morale high and drum up support. So keep it up and try to make what you envisioned.

Reactions: MadHacker

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
Player attack range is fucking horrible, while enemy attack range is too far and too fast. Even the first enemy is a pain in the ass because there's no cooldown on her attack. Meh.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I dont know why you all say things like "looks promising" and "has potential" as just shitty nice things for the sake of something nice with no value. If we're to be honest here, this doesn't show anything "promising" or having "potential" as much as all the other similar games of this nature and needs a lot of work to even feel promising or having potential at all. It's essentially just as every other side scrolling action game of its kind, only there's one small section with one enemy while you have 1 attack in interaction that has really janky hitboxes with combat that seems stiff. Not even a main menu screen, you're just plopped in.

There really is no point to post "games" that are so early in development like this and if its desired to want anyone to really anticipate what comes next for the game, there has to be something enough to distinguish it from others. Whether it be quality of animations, polish of gameplay, or interesting gameplay or game concepts. It'd be far better for this not to be shown so early or to at least give a proof of concept for however the game is supposed to be envisioned when its done. One possible thought for example, since it's about a dark lord trying to gain revenge, having sort of a "rape or be raped" mechanic would work well for the setting. Something like the enemies rape you and you lose heath/power or what have you, but the opposite is true as well so it can be more interesting and feel like this Dark Lord is gaining power through every enemy he goes through. (although this can be tasking since it might imply that every enemy would need double the animations, but it's possible to simply do certain stronger "worthwhile" enemies instead. Maybe with an indication that they provide added benefits from defeating)

What this does at least have going for it is the fact that it is female on male rape in a side scrolling environment which isn't really done much at all. In addition to the aesthetic so far being fairly nice. But this really should have waited to show more content. Keep working on it for sure since it COMPLETELY isn't the worst i've seen by a long shot (and calling it bad isnt fair either since it's simply highly underdeveloped), but in order to really catch people's attention and be something that people care for, it needs to have something worth gaining their attention If there is something unique and special you feel you wanna do for this game, do try to showcase something of it in the next build. Good luck
That was a very passionate and moving speech

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes