adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
what an impressive wonderful game. good story good graphics mega content. only animations and sound are missing. I / we hope you will implement this in the future. Thank you very much for the game and keep up the great work :)

Reactions: Janthespider

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Slightly confused by the version. First post says .33, only download I see is .30.2

Zagi4

Nov 1, 2017
After 3 photos with her, go to the laboratory and click on the lab office there from above ..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I finally started a new playthrough and now I have the problem that I can't get the Lola content started and that Harley isn't available in the strip club.

Anybody knows what triggers Lola's appearance in the gym?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So, I finally started a new playthrough and now I have the problem that I can't get the Lola content started and that Harley isn't available in the strip club.

Anybody knows what triggers Lola's appearance in the gym?
Lola becomes available as a result of you helping Kara deal with Howard. You'll meet her in your lab at night.

As with Harley, her strip club content is limited to her 2nd tier.

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Someone know how this game end?Right now i just repeat day with same scene. Full unlock save game data will help too

flinger

May 3, 2017
The SMS system despite the bug is excellent and lots of smaller improvements.
Played this back in March when it was 0.19 so been awhile and overall I'm impressed with the development, story and character diversity. Thumbs up and looking forward to seeing the next update as this game is now on my notification list.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The SMS system despite the bug is excellent and lots of smaller improvements.
Played this back in March when it was 0.19 so been awhile and overall I'm impressed with the development, story and character diversity. Thumbs up and looking forward to seeing the next update as this game is now on my notification list.
Yeah, Ren'Py is giving me a hard time when it comes to the GUI.

I like to generate the GUI and not use any images but Ren'Py is rigged to pretty much exclusively use them.
I'm trying to come up with a fix but so far I can only think about a different controlling scheme to allow for it.

A second thing I hate with Ren'Py is that any minor change on the GUI can potentially break it. That makes it quite the challenge to make incremental updates to an already existing piece. For example I tried to add the ability to click a notification when one pop, but it only .

Sep 10, 2018
Definitely the best sms/phone system I've seen out of hundreds of games and I can imagine the difficulties with coding that so props but the main gem is to see a gradual corruption game with mind-control elements followed through with and done well so thanks. Keen to see what you come up with in the future.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Definitely the best sms/phone system I've seen out of hundreds of games and I can imagine the difficulties with coding that so props but the main gem is to see a gradual corruption game with mind-control elements followed through with and done well so thanks. Keen to see what you come up with in the future.
Thanks.
Keeping everything consistant and well balanced is really important to us.

And while I would not call the changes the girls undergo "corruption", it's the care put in that process, both in it's graphical and writing that lead me to offer my services to Jan.
And now I try to care for the programming and gameplay side too, we really hope to make it spotless.

how to get lola strip club scene
Well, Lola is available at the stripclub right after the blowbang at the gym.

Reactions: Baharomont

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
suggestions:

- ensure that harley can't receive the 2nd injection until appropriate pre-reqs are met to prevent her locking up.

- harley doesn't seem to increase any stats after receiving her 2nd injection, even if events are playable. is this correct and, if so, is it really intended?

- some events for some girls give feedback on what stats they boost (ex. sluttiness and affection), but others do not. consider making all of them give feedback.

great game. one of the best out there, and the best of its type.

Reactions: Janthespider

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
suggestions:

- ensure that harley can't receive the 2nd injection until appropriate pre-reqs are met to prevent her locking up.

- harley doesn't seem to increase any stats after receiving her 2nd injection, even if events are playable. is this correct and, if so, is it really intended?

- some events for some girls give feedback on what stats they boost (ex. sluttiness and affection), but others do not. consider making all of them give feedback.

great game. one of the best out there, and the best of its type.
Thank you for the praise, I do appreciate it.

Also regarding those suggestions, I'll be sure to go over them and see if it isn't something that's easily fixable.

Since the game is growing more complex each month there's always bound to be some stuff that we might overlook in the development process.

Reactions: Baharomont
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes