Fixed an issue preventing Lola to be available at the stripclub

Known bugs:
The notifications can sometime appear a second time
The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback
The avatar on SMS threads and messages don't render properly if you scroll down

Reactions: Del.Mar

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Finsit Never ending loop bug, Stuck at Villa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really... I missed seeing travel option on menu(you know, the one that's always there, LOL)

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Finsit Never ending loop bug, Stuck at Villa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really... I missed seeing travel option on menu(you know, the one that's always there, LOL)
Well I can tell you it's puzzling to see how many people got "stuck" that was.

I mean, even Jan got stuck once.

And frankly I don't know how to fix this issue.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Finsit Yea, I hear ya. I think is may be because there is an option in the middle of the screen so often that it gets "forgotten" when your at a new location. I also keep forgetting that I have to use it (travel button) to get to the lab office from the lab.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, I got a little lazy keeping track of the changes in the changelog file :D
I may drop that at one point, but not before I try to discipline myself at least one more time.

It should not.

If you had her at the gym before and not anymore, then I think there is an issue.
after i injected lola she disappeared. no more gym...

haha i said that and bam got a text from alexey

Straze

Jun 10, 2017
Just played the game, and all I can say was that was a great experience. Still, a few things have stuck out to me, and I just figured I'd give my two cents on what could be improved.

1. The grind. Holy moly the grind. I would suggest changing the amount of money the player earns from teaching a class from $25 to $50 or $75, which in my opinion would make things far more tolerable. Without cheats or the strip club, it takes forever to earn a decent amount of money for serums, etc.
2. The sex shop. One of the things that was confusing to me is how underutilized the sex shop is. We use a variety of sex toys on the girls, yet we seem to get them automatically, with no effort. Beyond the two clothing events and Francesca, what purpose is there to the shop? I think that with increased earnings, it would make sense to make you buy the toys for your 'tutoring'.
3. Thirdly, the stage 3 states for Yuki and Harley feel lacking, especially when compared to Kara. Also, compared to their previous states, there's not as much you can do with them. I don't know if you have more content planned for them, but I know I'd appreciate it.
4. I feel like there's an over-reliance on the body transformation formula. It's the formula used the most, and I'd love to see the Mood and Lust formula get used a little more.
5. Finally, a 'storyline' issue: I feel that some of the corruptions don't always resolve the issue or reason that the player takes advantage of to get close to the women. Take Kara and Yuki, and compare their end-states to Chrystal's and Harley's. Yuki starts out kind of depressed and aimless, and you taking control of her life gives her a purpose. Kara has her career and personal life damaged by you using the serum on her, and her embracing your ideas helps her get her home and job back. Problem identified, problem solved. For Chrystal, I don't get the sense that the 'tutoring' really helped her grades, or anything similar. And Harley's 'wannabe BDSM writer' element doesn't play any role in her final corruption phase. I loved Harley's corruption path, and Chrystal was a good starter character, so I hope that you guys keep that in mind for characters already in the game and in the future.

Suggestions:
Keep Luna as a switch, rather than a total domme or sub. She really adds some variety, and I hope her tattoo parlor will be used in the future.
Maybe add a pair of girls to train (as in, you'd train them together). I know there are plans for some F/F action, and Luna kind of fills that, but there would be a different dynamic with, say, two clashing roommates or students with some serious disagreements, which would be fun.
Another teacher or faculty member would be cool. Maybe someone on the school board, or a rival professor?

That's enough for now. This is a great game, and I really look forward to seeing what the next update will have.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm for harley i have discipline, play and sex, and everything is greyed out, she's either not slutty enough or obedient enough and there's no way to get her that way, eh???

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For Harley : you're talking after the 2nd injection ?
If that's the case, it happened to me too. I think it's because I didn't send her to the strip-club when I could ( before the 2nd injection ) so I missed some tutoring events with her thus lacking affection for her next stage.
Not sure if there is a correlation but that fixed the issue for me ( I started a new game )
Or you edit your save and up her affection, that should do it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
For Harley : you're talking after the 2nd injection ?
If that's the case, it happened to me too. I think it's because I didn't send her to the strip-club when I could ( before the 2nd injection ) so I missed some tutoring events with her thus lacking affection for her next stage.
Not sure if there is a correlation but that fixed the issue for me ( I started a new game )
Or you edit your save and up her affection, that should do it.
haha yea i did the latter, all i can get working at the strip club is kara, yuki, and chrystal.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm guessing i hit the end of the game, no more tutor events for any girls...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@tsunku There is group tuto with Yuki and Crystal, mentoring tuto with Luna the tattoo girl and Lola tuto in hooker mode.

Walfrid

Jul 15, 2018
The opening line is "Genius always comes at a prize".
I like Prizes, prices not so much....
after the intro it goes to a seen in your home with the only choice visible "look at your phone" but there is nothing to do on your phone.
I found the navigation in the upper right corner, but seriously, i'm not going to waste my time here.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Just played the game, and all I can say was that was a great experience. Still, a few things have stuck out to me, and I just figured I'd give my two cents on what could be improved.

1. The grind. Holy moly the grind. I would suggest changing the amount of money the player earns from teaching a class from $25 to $50 or $75, which in my opinion would make things far more tolerable. Without cheats or the strip club, it takes forever to earn a decent amount of money for serums, etc.
2. The sex shop. One of the things that was confusing to me is how underutilized the sex shop is. We use a variety of sex toys on the girls, yet we seem to get them automatically, with no effort. Beyond the two clothing events and Francesca, what purpose is there to the shop? I think that with increased earnings, it would make sense to make you buy the toys for your 'tutoring'.
3. Thirdly, the stage 3 states for Yuki and Harley feel lacking, especially when compared to Kara. Also, compared to their previous states, there's not as much you can do with them. I don't know if you have more content planned for them, but I know I'd appreciate it.
4. I feel like there's an over-reliance on the body transformation formula. It's the formula used the most, and I'd love to see the Mood and Lust formula get used a little more.
5. Finally, a 'storyline' issue: I feel that some of the corruptions don't always resolve the issue or reason that the player takes advantage of to get close to the women. Take Kara and Yuki, and compare their end-states to Chrystal's and Harley's. Yuki starts out kind of depressed and aimless, and you taking control of her life gives her a purpose. Kara has her career and personal life damaged by you using the serum on her, and her embracing your ideas helps her get her home and job back. Problem identified, problem solved. For Chrystal, I don't get the sense that the 'tutoring' really helped her grades, or anything similar. And Harley's 'wannabe BDSM writer' element doesn't play any role in her final corruption phase. I loved Harley's corruption path, and Chrystal was a good starter character, so I hope that you guys keep that in mind for characters already in the game and in the future.

Suggestions:
Keep Luna as a switch, rather than a total domme or sub. She really adds some variety, and I hope her tattoo parlor will be used in the future.
Maybe add a pair of girls to train (as in, you'd train them together). I know there are plans for some F/F action, and Luna kind of fills that, but there would be a different dynamic with, say, two clashing roommates or students with some serious disagreements, which would be fun.
Another teacher or faculty member would be cool. Maybe someone on the school board, or a rival professor?

That's enough for now. This is a great game, and I really look forward to seeing what the next update will have.
For the money thing, just do the gym instead and train frankie instead of teaching. I did nothing but gym until I had around 2000 (it pays 100 per session so 200 per day so 10 days), then I did the teach thing from then on quickly just to advance the day, by the time the grinding the girls bit (which is a bit more enjoyable) was done I had around 6k.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes