Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Have given Harley the 2nd injection and now can't do anything anyone got any pointers please

Jun 10, 2018
who is lola and how to meet her?
I'm also interested to learn who Lola is. Last time I played, while I may not have reached the end of all that was currently available in the last build i am sure I was pretty close.

Does she appear in a certain location or a certain time?

Oct 17, 2017
I'm also interested to learn who Lola is. Last time I played, while I may not have reached the end of all that was currently available in the last build i am sure I was pretty close.

Does she appear in a certain location or a certain time?
You have to progress with yuki until you take her to tattoo shop .You met lola there

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to progress with yuki until you take her to tattoo shop .You met lola there
wrong wrong wrong, you meet luna there, lola you meet at your lab, she's broken in and taken photos.....

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well as long as we can keep a steady amount of work in it I think you will be quite pleased. The only end we can think of is not attainable even at mid term.

Story wise and gameplay wise.

We both have a good bit of things planned.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
any walkthru? trying to work on yuki first and guess i did something wrong.. she wont show up at training anymore.

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
any walkthru? trying to work on yuki first and guess i did something wrong.. she wont show up at training anymore.
None available, none needed (really, you can't really mess anything up atm, just look/speak/do/visit everything at different times and you will be ok).
Search the threat for it, should be: Waiting for her messages, speak with her at college again or meeting her in the lab's office I think.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
None available, none needed (really, you can't really mess anything up atm, just look/speak/do/visit everything at different times and you will be ok).
Search the threat for it, should be: Waiting for her messages, speak with her at college again or meeting her in the lab's office I think.
Ok was afraid about the body morph stuff.. did it once on yuki and she then had dif hair color but could not do anything else with her.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Ok was afraid about the body morph stuff.. did it once on yuki and she then had dif hair color but could not do anything else with her.
After you inject her wait about a week or so, she'll send you three images with a few days between each, once you've gotten all three you can confront her in class about them, then ask her to help you in your lab office, to get to the lab office head to the lab in the evening, and from there to the "lab office", she'll show up there and you can train her further from thereon.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
After you inject her wait about a week or so, she'll send you three images with a few days between each, once you've gotten all three you can confront her in class about them, then ask her to help you in your lab office, to get to the lab office head to the lab in the evening, and from there to the "lab office", she'll show up there and you can train her further from thereon.
Thanks buddy

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
how do you get Harley's sub bj? I have her fully submit to me but couldn't access the sub blowjob option, only the eager bj.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
how do you get Harley's sub bj? I have her fully submit to me but couldn't access the sub blowjob option, only the eager bj.
Submission is derived from Sluttiness and Obedience.
Whereas Eager is from Sluttiness and Affection.

Reactions: Eibon
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes