Jul 3, 2018
I am stuck. I have given all the serums I can. I have Crystal and Kara doing everything, can get Harley very stutty or obedient. Can't do anything with the sex shop, she is too turned on. Do I just keep repeating things over and over? Is there guide or walkthrough?

Sep 10, 2018
I am stuck. I have given all the serums I can. I have Crystal and Kara doing everything, can get Harley very stutty or obedient. Can't do anything with the sex shop, she is too turned on. Do I just keep repeating things over and over? Is there guide or walkthrough?
It's been awhile since I played but it might be worth checking the room that branches off from your lab at night, there is an event with someone breaking in that starts a new line. There is also a corruptible blonde chick in the gym at some point.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
for those that cannot stand being left in the dark.

BTW, the devblog is there to be followed. I'm bound to post interesting stuff on it since I can hardly keep myself from thinking about even minor details and end up writing walls of texts.

Reactions: Baharomont

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Updated: 16/09/2018
Today: 10/11/2018

Ok... Sooo... DEV F*** Off this Game or not? o_O

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Heathen. Its 42.
I went to . It's not the answer.
Some people with religious background and/or insecurities do tend to avoid open cursing or typing the word God openly regardless of age. (Let me tell you this is exceptionally funny when cybersexing)
I don't know how I feel about that. My parents knows about the game with more or less details (depending of the girl). So I might be a smidge on the other end of the spectrum.

At least it's possible I am.

Anyway, go on @KasandraA let it out. You will feel better.
It's not like you blew a fuse just 2 hours before the release. :happyblush

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hello everybody,
Maybe someone of you can tell me why I always get this error message when I want to load a saved game?
I did not remove files after saving and closing the game
Either the game starts after loading with this error message or I get the error message if I want to tutor someone.

Addition: This error message I get synonymous with the version 0.33

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in menu_override
  File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'route'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "home.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "home.rpyc", line 38, in script
  File "G:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in menu_override
  File "G:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "G:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner\DDGame-0.35.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'route'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Deviant Discoveries 0.35.0
Sat Nov 10 22:01:56 2018

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello everybody,
Maybe someone of you can tell me why I always get this error message when I want to load a saved game?
I did not remove files after saving and closing the game
Either the game starts after loading with this error message or I get the error message if I want to tutor someone.

Addition: This error message I get synonymous with the version 0.33

Code:
--snip--
pop the console and put a nice :
Code:
l.route="p"
But if you already injected Lola with a pink serum there is not much use of the new version since its content is for Lola with some green in her.

For the record I fixed that bug before it even existed.
I just forgot to use my fix :pokerFace:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Any ideas how to tricker any of new content? I have tried now about 30mins but haven't got any new content :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Must say I enjoyed this update a lot. Any plans on father enlarging Lolas assets?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes